World 50 Mass Premade Contest

Ghost.Programs

Reaction score
Hello All!

I am here to announce a brainchild idea to revive the spirit of Tribal Wars on the US Server in a way that has yet to be done!

The Competition is this:

A 1v1v1v1 Premade to start on World 50.​

Sound interesting yet?

Players will sign up via a google form here. After signing up, players will be drafted by 1 of 4 tribes. These tribes will be headed by predetermined dukes, likely experienced pros that are well known in the community. (When they have been decided, their names will be posted here in an update.)

The goal here is to have a clean, fun free-for-all style pre-made with set expectations and balanced tribes to accomplish a few things.
  1. Give newer players a chance to join and learn from pro players
  2. Prevent the standard "hug it out" methodology seen in recent worlds
  3. Revive a server that has seen its numbers dwindle in recent months/years
Currently Registered Players: 28

Judges:
  1. the.ghost
  2. CoCoMajestic
  3. Blend
  4. Chill
  5. Thijs
Tribal Leaders:
  1. (Blank)
  2. (Blank)
  3. (Blank)
  4. (Blank)
Competition Rules:

To be determined...

Stay Tuned For More Updates!

-Ghost

Last edited:

DeletedUser8731

If you would like to be part of the fun please follow up with this like 2 second survey

*****for the guys that miss the "here" link above like i did *****

Last edited by a moderator:

Uncle Hub

Reaction score
I love the idea! It is my full support. Looking forward to reviving the community for old and new players. If Innogames wont do it, we can do it ourselves.

Reaction score
There are a bunch of flaws with this, and those who played .net when they did the "random tribe" at start up. Obviously this will be different with more of a "draft" style but I think still the issues will be similar. Most of the issues there is nothing you can do about it ether. The issues I am about to list are issues that were on .net but I can see taking place in an tribe like this.

1. Major spy issues. I have never seen more spy's in my TW playing time than on the worlds were players did not have a choice what tribe they joined. So by drafting players not giving these players what tribe they join it is going to cause major spy conflicts.

2. On .net they activated tribe lock. Without tribe lock how are you going to assure who you draft will stay in your tribe? For example if I draft Loooveeee there is no way he'd stay in my tribe ;). But also how do you prevent players from merging and co-playing when they are in two separate tribes? Now one of the tribes wasted a draft pick.

3. The no "hug it out" statement you and me know is bull haha. From experience there was more hugging with tribe locks on then there was without. On top of that the US server will always hug. You have vets here who have begging for lower tribe member limits. Went from 40 to 20 now to 12 and what do these "pro players" as you call them do? They start family tribes and get 9 different diplomacy's to ensure safety. The US world has been like this since world 1 with the exception of maybe 3-5 worlds. This will not change with this idea. You will still get players like Uncle Hug above who would try to get diplomacy with 1-2 other draft tribes and multiple other tribes on the world till he gets about 100k and feels safe then deletes them all and shows "his power" at that point.

Some things will never change and a world like this would only make it worse I think.

However I would still encourage it simply because not many players have played in a world like this and I would also encourage trying to push for tribe locks settings. After BP drops you are tribe locked till the 20:1 ratio wears off which is normally 2-3 months after world start.

Ghost.Programs

Reaction score
There are a bunch of flaws with this, and those who played .net when they did the "random tribe" at start up. Obviously this will be different with more of a "draft" style but I think still the issues will be similar. Most of the issues there is nothing you can do about it ether. The issues I am about to list are issues that were on .net but I can see taking place in an tribe like this.

1. Major spy issues. I have never seen more spy's in my TW playing time than on the worlds were players did not have a choice what tribe they joined. So by drafting players not giving these players what tribe they join it is going to cause major spy conflicts.

2. On .net they activated tribe lock. Without tribe lock how are you going to assure who you draft will stay in your tribe? For example if I draft Loooveeee there is no way he'd stay in my tribe ;). But also how do you prevent players from merging and co-playing when they are in two separate tribes? Now one of the tribes wasted a draft pick.

3. The no "hug it out" statement you and me know is bull haha. From experience there was more hugging with tribe locks on then there was without. On top of that the US server will always hug. You have vets here who have begging for lower tribe member limits. Went from 40 to 20 now to 12 and what do these "pro players" as you call them do? They start family tribes and get 9 different diplomacy's to ensure safety. The US world has been like this since world 1 with the exception of maybe 3-5 worlds. This will not change with this idea. You will still get players like Uncle Hug above who would try to get diplomacy with 1-2 other draft tribes and multiple other tribes on the world till he gets about 100k and feels safe then deletes them all and shows "his power" at that point.

Some things will never change and a world like this would only make it worse I think.

However I would still encourage it simply because not many players have played in a world like this and I would also encourage trying to push for tribe locks settings. After BP drops you are tribe locked till the 20:1 ratio wears off which is normally 2-3 months after world start.
I get your apprehension, I do. A lot of this will rely on integrity unless the mods implement settings designed to encourage this type of thing. The competition, so to speak, will have judges that will (despite whether they play in a tribe or not on w50) communicate with the dukes. If there is no tribe lock and someone is found to be breaking the rules or pushing/merging, the player should be kicked from the tribe. It will be honor based of course, no way to 100% eliminate shady play, but if 85% of the top players agree to play by this code of conduct the world will be vastly more fun than worlds past. Stand by for more rules and scenarios for world play once the “judges” get a chance to talk things over and think of all the what if scenarios.

Reaction score
I get your apprehension, I do. A lot of this will rely on integrity unless the mods implement settings designed to encourage this type of thing. The competition, so to speak, will have judges that will (despite whether they play in a tribe or not on w50) communicate with the dukes. If there is no tribe lock and someone is found to be breaking the rules or pushing/merging, the player should be kicked from the tribe. It will be honor based of course, no way to 100% eliminate shady play, but if 85% of the top players agree to play by this code of conduct the world will be vastly more fun than worlds past. Stand by for more rules and scenarios for world play once the “judges” get a chance to talk things over and think of all the what if scenarios.

Back in the day on the master server (haven't played there in 3-4 years so they might still have this) You can create your own world for 1000pp. This idea would be great there. But on a normal world I just don't see it working out the way you want it to.

The perfect situation in my opinion would be opening up a world allowing only 200 players to join. 50 tribe member limits member lock. Barbs everywhere like on most classic worlds. Barbs stop growing at 300 points. No mailing any players outside of your tribe, no outside tribe support. I can go on and on about great settings for a world like this. No restart after 60 days. So if you get rimmed after 60 days you are done. But on a normal world I just don't see something like this working to how you are imagining it.

I would be down to do it though just for fun but I don't see it working.

Im not Crazy Henkie.

Reaction score
It's a concept that stands and falls with trust. The idea is that all people who sign up for it will honor the rules we will set up, whether they win or lose. Yes this can go wrong but let's keep a positive mindset and think that it will go rght this time ;)

loooveee

Reaction score

... if I would be part of this and for magical reasons you would draft me just to piss me off I would still play with you and would do my best to be good warrior for you but if only pigs would fly ...

Reaction score
... if I would be part of this and for magical reasons you would draft me just to piss me off I would still play with you and would do my best to be good warrior for you but if only pigs would fly ...

Loooveee You know I would draft you. I would draft you for the sole purpose of internalling you and watching you cry about it haha.