World 6 settigns

DeletedUser2069

Gee thanks for making another W4

You guys really cant seem to make a world that is new for this server can you. Change the settings to something that hasnt been done before on this server. We dont need another world 4

DeletedUser

Well if the settings are popular why not? They can't please everyone, obviously.

I love the speed, but if it had archers this world would be perfect. :p

DeletedUser

This world will also include premium features as follows:
Build Instant 10pp (when there is only 10 minutes left in the construction, a building can be completed instantly instead of reduced by half)
Build Cost Reduction 30pp (a building can be put into the building queue at a 20% discount)
+20% resource production for any of the 3 resources 40pp for 7 days
Merchant Exchange 10pp (resources can be exchanged in the market at a 1:1 ratio)

You're kidding......right?

DeletedUser

I think all the new worlds will start including those premium features. Hopefully InnoGames will realize people don't want that and will quit the game if they stay in but until then we just have to put up with it.

DeletedUser

+20% resource production for any of the 3 resources 40pp for 7 days

By miles the worst addition out there. People were reluctant to join .us server in past, due to cut times, now these new additions just killed the .us server, as far as I'm concerned.
As for settings they are fine, tired of morale worlds tho.

DeletedUser2069

Ill dump 5000 points to get 20% x 5000 bonus

Think about how fast I could gain res its a long term speed round

Nauzhror

Reaction score
By miles the worst addition out there. People were reluctant to join .us server in past, due to cut times, now these new additions just killed the .us server, as far as I'm concerned.
As for settings they are fine, tired of morale worlds tho.

No, that one's not even close to the worst.

Merchant Exchange 10pp (resources can be exchanged in the market at a 1:1 ratio)
Build Cost Reduction 30pp (a building can be put into the building queue at a 20% discount)

Those are the two worst. Mainly because a lot of people can afford an extra 120 pp per week, whereas those two can be used repeatedly to gain a massive advantage.

The merchant exchange in particular is just bad, you essentially have one type of resource now rather than three, and balancing resources is no longer an issue, just pay to instantly change one type of res into another type.

DeletedUser2999

Considering it is only the 6th world on this server, you guys need to just calm down and let them figure out what works and what doesn't. Un-greatful people either need to not play or just freakin get over it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2069

They could easily figure out what works by listening to people :O