World 72 starting feedback

Kawoni

Community Manager TW US
Staff member
Community Manager
Reaction score
Dear Community,
W72 will be starting soon 5-3-2024, please post all your feed back here.

Thanks.
Your Tribal Wars team

Bron

Reaction score
Would it be crazy to have a world that allowed for churchs, watchtower and archer? Is there a balance problem? I'm just not seeing it?

Thanks.

Kawoni

Community Manager TW US
Staff member
Community Manager
Reaction score
A world like that can be set, I think we have already had a world with those settings or something similar. And it took forever. I think it was also a 1 to 1 world.

Kawoni

Community Manager TW US
Staff member
Community Manager
Reaction score
HI

Can you improve response times to tickets please .
Thank you for that information, We try our hardest to be here and to answer your questions and comments but please keep in mind that we are human and that some of us do have full time jobs also. We are not ignoring you please give us some slack. We can not sit infront of the computer 24/7. We will try harder though as my schedule will be changing a bit so should be able to accommodate your request.

SuperMario

Reaction score
when we want our tickets to be escalated above you kawoni what is the process for this ? Asking for a friend :)

Kawoni

Community Manager TW US
Staff member
Community Manager
Reaction score
Thanks Copy, please tell your friend to send us a ticket to the support system and we will be happy to help them there. :)

SuperMario

Reaction score
They said they tried and you said " you are the highest person on USA" :eek:

This should be general knowledge not something that's kept as a secret lol

who checks your tickets ? Or is it no one :)

Coco and Co

Reaction score
A good way to improve ticket response times is to get familiar with this site, which is actually specific to .us:

After doing that, if you follow said rules you shouldn't need to interact with the support staff as often! You can enjoy the game and they can enjoy their lives!

Always remember - Doxxing in village names will be an attackable ban and even the higher ups at Innogames would agree!

Woo!

Thanks!
~Coco