world 8: when it will start ? and settings of the world

DeletedUser

hello everyone , world 7 started 50 days ago and i guess the new one should start very soon. So i thought maybe someone know when it will start and we can discuss about it settings.

DeletedUser

I don't know what server you play that

a) Has a new world every 50 days,

b) tells people the settings way in advance

Nauzhror

Reaction score
.net gets new worlds roughly once every two months.

.us does not. Expect the next world to open around the middle to late October, possibly even early November based on the frequency of recent worlds.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Yep Nauz is right, last few worlds have averaged ~4-6 month opening times. As time goes on, if the #s increase in players, worlds will be released sooner

DeletedUser

i think that i dont have any chance to play in w7 because is already too late for me to start now !
please tell when u think that it will be posible to open W8 ...and i will come then !

DeletedUser

i think that i dont have any chance to play in w7 because is already too late for me to start now !
please tell when u think that it will be posible to open W8 ...and i will come then !

So play W6, it has good settings and what not.. Your right about W7, we owned there and there isn't much fight left.. Thank Richi for that..

DeletedUser

As soon as the world settings have been decided and confirmed the community will be told, the staff always try to release the settings as soon as they know. Typically the settings are released a few days before the world opens. Please be patient though, as soon as the staff know, you guys will know. :)

DeletedUser

Phil is dead on, as soon as we know, you will know. We have no pending announcements at this time.