World name suggestions brainstorming

DeletedUser

Hello players and forum goers,

Recently I looked at the server page of tribalwars and saw World 1 & World 2. Now using the word 'world' and adding the chronological appearance in form of a number '1' works great. It is very efficient. But my question to the forum is, can we do better? Or would it be to confusing to use different names? It would be a great help to me if you could give me some Ideas on how to name the worlds in the future. While you are doing this, keep in mind that we may at some point have 50 worlds so please, do not use the alphabet (world A).

Thank you for your thoughts!

DeletedUser

Well.. the only reason I will be against this is.. it's just tradition. Ever since the start it has just been World 1, World 2, etc, and been fine that way, even offering creativity since people remember each world in that manner.

BUT I do see what you are getting at, and we are trying to be a step up from other servers, and this would be a large progression and possibly an A-game switch.

Soon I'll write down all pros and cons and see what I can come up with

DeletedUser

Maybe we could take American cities
For example: 01 - Washington. I know it isn't awesome but the first step to be an unique server.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

oO no. A world that begins with a C would be in the list for the I
Or do you mean World I
World II
etc?

DeletedUser

I think it should be left the same because if you change 1 server then it will just end up contradicting all the other servers and could end up being confusing...

DeletedUser

Well it is the American way to change everything :p(yes I am American) so why not do it in Roman Numerals like previously suggested? :)

DeletedUser

Well.. the only reason I will be against this is.. it's just tradition. Ever since the start it has just been World 1, World 2, etc, and been fine that way, even offering creativity since people remember each world in that manner.

BUT I do see what you are getting at, and we are trying to be a step up from other servers, and this would be a large progression and possibly an A-game switch.

Soon I'll write down all pros and cons and see what I can come up with

My words ;)

DeletedUser1096

I likes them as they are BUT

Maybe....

1 Alpha
Bravo charlie
Delta
Echo
Foxtrot
Gamma
Hotel
India
Juliet

etc...

mmmm what you thinks?

DeletedUser

A bit basic don't you think?

I personally think we should name it after foods you find at a barbecue.

IE

World 1: Hotdogs Anonymous
World 2: Bacon Burgers

Hmmm.. no wait that's just what I want for lunch

DeletedUser

World 2: New era..
World 3: Finally speed 2:)
World 4: Something about that world...

I don´t know... I think this server does everything to have a happy community so the name has to be about the world or something that is happening at the moment...

DeletedUser

What about Disney movies? I can't think of a better American tradition that that :p

DeletedUser

A bit basic don't you think?

I personally think we should name it after foods you find at a barbecue.

IE

World 1: Hotdogs Anonymous
World 2: Bacon Burgers

Hmmm.. no wait that's just what I want for lunch

Haha, that's funny :)
Would be very nice, ya.

DeletedUser329

Maybe we could American villages?
For example: 01 - Washington. I know it isn't awesome but the first step to be an unique server.

I like this idea.
I think if it is possible to change the names of the worlds it should relate to some theme of the Country .
With cities they are simple distinguishable and plenty of them so we wont run out of ideas.

<3

DeletedUser

I do not really like the roman numerals because those really are not used much in American Society- most kids in school do not even learn about them... then they take a class where the teacher uses roman numerals and are like "what is a v?"

lol ^ funny to watch them be confused...

DeletedUser

We guys in Germany also don't learn it usually - Myself at least.

DeletedUser

Combining Multiple Idea's, We Could Do Cities/States, For Example, But In Alphabetical Order.
Like...

World 1= Alabama
World 2= Boston
World 3= Chicago

P.S: I Don't Live In The US, So I Have No Idea If The Are States Or City's!

DeletedUser

That's why I already have suggested..
edit: Alabama is a state :p