World Speed Discussion Thread

DeletedUser

1 with fast troop speeds, but 1.5 is nice as well as long as troop speeds are high

DeletedUser

OK!!

1.1 speed?

that is AN INSULT!!

especially after the feedback..

so, basically. give us your opinions, BE THE ONES THAT PAY FOR TW TO EVEN EXIST!

and then GIVE THE ARROGANT POMPOUS FINGER and go AGAINST the concensus?>

pretty obvious speed 2 is overwhelming desire.

AND

1.5 was the ABSOLUTE SLOWEST mentioned!

1.1 speed!?!?!?!

DeletedUser

First, the feedback was requested AFTER this worlds settings were announced. It is not an INSULT as you put it. IN addition, based on the poll, speed 2 was NOT the overwhelming desire. Far from it. Not to mention that there were 2 slower speeds in the poll (compared to 1.5) and they both got votes, with speed 1 getting quite a few. In addition, this was not a "Vote on the next worlds settings" poll. I wanted to hear your opinions to determine what future worlds may have. I am not combining all the top vote getters necessarily.

For the record, based on the poll results even if I went with what the players voted for, the next world would not be speed 2.

DeletedUser1446

Ok so you said twice that speed 2 wasn´t the most voted until now but you forgot to say what was it then.

Cheers Jesse

DeletedUser

:) I didnt forget, I didnt say on purpose as the poll is still open.

There is no right answer with speed. I didn't put every possible speed variation because that is too many choices. I will likely take the opinions of the voters and blend them to determine what I want the speed of the next world to be. Then again, I may go with the majority, or I might even go another way entirely. I will do what is best for the community. No matter what I do, there will be some who will cry and complain about it no matter what.

DeletedUser

If I might be so bold as to ask you all to forget I'm a moderator for a minute, I've known jesse for a very long time. Since before he was my boss, since before he even had any power on the forums. Not once have I ever seen him act with anything but the best interest for the server.

However he gets the next speeds set up, W10 is not a reflection of the polls currently ongoing, and I'm certain he'll do his best to make the community enjoy/grow in the best ways possible.

DeletedUser

Aaaaaand you ruined it :(.

I don't even get paid, how can you raise me?

DeletedUser

I'd like to see a fast setting with a daily limit on play time. Make it easy to build up and non-advantageous to co-play.

DeletedUser

Zentrum, I'd suggest you put that idea in the Suggestions forum so it can be properly discussed there :).