World War One

DeletedUser

Quite disappointing.

Back in the days in .net, when a tribe declares war, it was with a major operation that showed within just hours of declaration multiple villages being taken...
It's been over a day of a major world war between top tribes... and not a single village was taken yet from declaration..

This is so sad.. this is why i treat .us worlds and its players like a joke..

DeletedUser

Well that's what happens when your tribes have many villages, but not many troops between them becasue you think size will scare your opponent lol ;)

DeletedUser

thats actually not why its this way but thanks for the nice input lmfao

DeletedUser

Okay barcode whats the reason? Are they having a Peace period to let people jump ship? Are they just wanting war stats? Are they setting guide lines for the war? Or are they just to afraid to actually have a war.

DeletedUser

Tribal took a few villages before the war was declared so it hasn't been a total stalemate. I do find it odd though that they'd declare with no op immediately following.

DeletedUser

Shia, if you think its because the top tribes have no troops just large amounts of villages, your just as full of stuff as hibari is.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

your just as full of shit as hibari is.

Not sure where you get off throwing out insults randomly :O i just pointed out that certain tribes have a lot of villas and not necessarily troops to go with them and size isn't everything, if you feel i'm incorrect you are entitled to your opinion kid, but if you took any level of offence at that, perhaps you are one of those players with a lot of tasty villas, but not so many troops?

And by top tribes, you mean tribes such as oath? would that be your tribe? would this then look familiar?

https://us21.tribalwars.us/public_report/f0d3644856285fd97865c5fdb423b78c

https://us21.tribalwars.us/public_report/980996f974cf455e7ccdbc51dda730df

https://us21.tribalwars.us/public_report/950928f1da0c1d2a6d61c20b4658d930

Numerous reports such as these exist for Drink and Mayhem too,

https://us21.tribalwars.us/public_report/3d1c61c80ba4adbfdb350baa740742d2

https://us21.tribalwars.us/public_report/9abd2fa07ec66bf479e340d764091949

https://us21.tribalwars.us/public_report/7a6f49f078e6fb294d2397c5dd42b8ca

Are these not the ''Top'' tribes you are referring to?

If so please explain to me exactly how my point is invalid?

DeletedUser

Uh oh. Someone had the stuff to back it up Barcode :( and if you know why there isn't any action why dont you grace is with your almighty opinion :) other wise quit acting all high and mighty and stop talking stuff to people.

DeletedUser

the reason for no ops and such, isn't because players don't have troops but have alot of villages.

not everything is as you see just because you have some outliers inside certain tribes who seem to pointwhore. which hey, i love those players, they stay within my morale % and give me multiple villages for near no losses.

And as this server is so small, you are bound to have collected quite some unskilled pointwhoring players in multiple tribes.

BUT LET ME GET THIS THE MAIN POINT.

You want to know why tribes don't bother weeding those out?

Because as every single .us world has shown, they are actually welcomed.

As you say, some players are sheer size, no troops. But to other unskilled players who are the same exact way, they are pushed off with the sheer size. That gives other players, who dont pointwhore, more villages to hide behind, use as a body bag to shield themselves during little skirmishes. In the end, these said players weed themselves out.

While the skilled players who have made connections with each other over the past worlds stay in contact with one another until time to make moves and changes arrive.

That is why no operations happen. It's not necessary. The unskilled players spend time attacking each other. Sure some of the skilled players will also get some odd attacks here and there, but because it's all joke of attacks, they are defended on without any problems. Over time, the numbers will shrink, and as each of the people within the connection get bigger, they'll simply kick out the losers and combine into one tribe, aka Drink!.

Now, I would love to talk more about this, but let's be real, if you weren't able to figure it out by yourself (unless this is your first .us world) your really not worth my time getting more deeply into this with.

As for Hibari, 3 villages, apparently you are just troop whoring?
Robber (Bronze - Level 2)Loot a total of 10.000 resources.

active 24hours i see.

@shia, whats your in game name?

mine will be DontworryIamnotverygood

DeletedUser

Okay, you make some valid points. Thank you for backing you logic up instead of trashing people :p my ign is b3altena

DeletedUser

You are right in your points, however it still doesn't address the fact that u implied that the top tribes don't do that, i simply pointed out that they do, i am fully aware why some tribes choose to keep ''internal potential/buffer zone sheilds'' within their tribes, and that's up to them, but it still stands that there are many more of these who believe in safety in numbers,

its been very apparent that is how this server has functioned from the get go, however its not the case in all tribes and those facts while potentially accurate actually long term hinder those players as if skilled players come in able to adapt, and work those facts to their advantage.

then the whole dynamic can change, its cool to stick to tried and tested method's as boring as they may be, but someday someone will throw in a monkey wrench, i am impressed you were able to read my profile and awards congratulations, sometimes, deception is a very important part of warfare, but of course i did not tell you that ;) as for my troops, you are welcome to try and find out if you like, if you can get a proper read, and not what i choose to show :)

DeletedUser

and using those people who believe there is safety in numbers is what allows this world and every other .us world to be taken advantage of in such a way to guarantee the same group of people finish worlds every time. there is no competition. everyone is just a pawn being played.

it has been, but by the time the other people who dont like it that way and their tribes are actually legitimate amount of people get anywhere, it's already too late and it's them vs the others, or by then they're still too small to be of any difference.

not about your troop counts, as your tribe suggests, you guys are probably turtling it, but what i pointed out with your awards is, that you haven't farmed. much at all. which explains your slow growth. others who do farm, dont necessary just hold size as their advantage, each villages they noble pump out troops and those in turn also farm.

DeletedUser

Or as I stated before all warfare is deception and your thinking is exactly what I want people to think and unselected the awards above the basic one? Are you seriously thinking I'd even have one village just solely off result pit gained for coins s nobles nukes and defences and rebuilds? :eek:

DeletedUser

premium points op. either way you have three villages. i have 10 all farming constantly.

DeletedUser2047

after 3 months in every .us world, everything clears out

DeletedUser5845

after 3 months in every .us world, everything clears out

Yep. The startup everyone rushes and finds out which side of the war they will be on. Some choose to hug and others not so much. All I know is that there is too many tribes mass-recruiting and they'll fall apart once the world actually settles in

DeletedUser2047

there are some good players in some mass-recruit tribes and i suppose in 15 days or so they will join the 4 remaining big tribes.

DeletedUser3141

I do apologise. It seems our opponents neglected to give us advance warning of exactly when they would declare. Had they done so we would of course have adjusted our plans to avoid that unfortunate delay. I guess as these things go it wasn't great but not too shabby either for relatively early in the world.
Hopefully it did at least alleviate the boredom for you all.

DeletedUser

if you're in drink firequeen, drink were the first to start out with sending fakes... so technically.......................