yo.. real talk..

DeletedUser

whoever the hell it is thats plundering 50k times a day, u need to do something with that life..

server barely 1 hour into a new day and theres 2.630 plunders.
for what?
r u the current looter of day with 120.592 resources?

you mean you gonna loot assist 2.630 times. for measly 120k resources?

DeletedUser5034

Yeah it's pretty sad tbh. And the funny part is I'm sure they don't have to go through all that... I'm sure they can do less than half the plunders and still get the same loot so I have no idea how they are farming... lol

Oh well... not my business, their life or lack thereof.

DeletedUser5034

Sweeney:

15x Plunderer of the day Plunder the most villages in this world.
Best result: on 06.09.2015 (39.238 villages)

Now considering that there is 86,400 seconds in a day, that means he sent out an attack once every 2.2 seconds for a whole 24 hours...

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... anyone else suspicious? lol :confused:

Sweeney

Royal Guardian W17
Reaction score
A high number of plunders doesn't always correlate to a high amount of time spent farming. Farming method is crucial in the equation. I use KeyPress which enables me to microfarm at a fast pace. To do a full farm run (send out LC from all villages) takes ~15 minutes. This I do five or six times, throughout the day.

The staggering Plunderer of the Day awards I owe to my enormous lead in total LC (which was 30,000+ until recently), coupled with my microfarming. If I'm not mistaken, the majority of top players are no longer microfarming to the same extent.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Sweeney:

15x Plunderer of the day Plunder the most villages in this world.
Best result: on 06.09.2015 (39.238 villages)

Now considering that there is 86,400 seconds in a day, that means he sent out an attack once every 2.2 seconds for a whole 24 hours...

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... anyone else suspicious? lol :confused:

You're looking at it wrong.

It's not one attack every 2.2 seconds all day.

It's 5 attacks per second for 130 minutes total. 2 hours and 10 minutes is not an inordinate amount of time to spend farming in my eyes.

DeletedUser

oh man i thought i spent alot of time farming but i guess i barely spent time farming..

DeletedUser5034

You're looking at it wrong.

It's not one attack every 2.2 seconds all day.

It's 5 attacks per second for 130 minutes total. 2 hours and 10 minutes is not an inordinate amount of time to spend farming in my eyes.

I get ya but I was only mentioning the one attack every 2.2 seconds to emphasize how much plunders that really is. 2 hours and 10 mins is a lot more realistic (if you have that time to spend everyday on TW).
I don't think I've ever done more than 12k or so :D

DeletedUser

A high number of plunders doesn't always correlate to a high amount of time spent farming. Farming method is crucial in the equation. I use KeyPress which enables me to microfarm at a fast pace. To do a full farm run (send out LC from all villages) takes ~15 minutes. This I do five or six times, throughout the day.

The staggering Plunderer of the Day awards I owe to my enormous lead in total LC (which was 30,000+ until recently), coupled with my microfarming. If I'm not mistaken, the majority of top players are no longer microfarming to the same extent.

I believe that keypress script are illegal i used to use it on a different world till i found out it was illegal :(
but this is the link where the script was removed because of legality

https://forum.tribalwars.us/showthread.php?6915-Fa-press-key

DeletedUser

If there is a legal version of FA keypree i need to find it as it does really help with farming quite a bit

Deleted User - 419875

That forum thread was from 2 years ago (from my understanding it was rewritten back then and now conforms to our rules), the FA keypress is a legal script at this time but it may not be in the future and if that is the case we will let you know.

DeletedUser6219

Kinda lame..... I remember in w19 not even a year ago when Harol21 and other players were banned for using FA keypress........ lol gg
But is understandable on how or why it could be banned considering Pinky and the Brain use to run illegal scripts and never got past 30k plunders on w19 with about 100 villages...... but with keypress a person is able to farm 40k plunders with 68 villages........ insane.......

Deleted User - 419875

This is not a discussion about banning for illegal scripts, If ban discussion continues I will close the thread. This is a discussion about the FA keypress script.

DeletedUser6219

And my post is relevant to FA keypress script....... I'm saying that it could easily be considered an illegal script with the sheer amount of farming that it can inhibit........ as in maybe we shouldn't use it....... like it's insane.......