yo

DeletedUser

so i was thinking..
u know with this pp buying resources and stuff shooting people up highhhh into the ranks real fast?

i think thats having a negative impact in the game.
normally people wouldnt be able to grow as fast early game, allowing even the slow players to grow up. these slow players would be nobling barbs, which would then in the middle run be having to be nobled out by the active players.

but because the slow players are getting nobled out by the active pp abusing players before they can noble up barbs, the world seems way smaller because the smaller players are wiped out too quick leaving only a few villages that need to be nobled to secure an area..
not to mention how slow the rim grows due to the small population...

i know inno needs to suck up as much money as they can and this pp market thing is a way for them to try to suck up as much money as they can from this game before this game slowly does (as its been slowly getting smaller and smaller over the months), but i think this is one reason why the game is dying out, the smaller players are being overrun, and coplayers are trying to get like 3-4 players in their accounts, which could have been 3-4 accounts all independent and fighting each other...