[YOU] is the worst player in all of Tribalwars.

DeletedUser3349

Ce mah? Am topic special? :D
Yes, that's right, [you], you suck, badly.

You wouldn't know a proper village build if you were omniscient.
Nor could you send properly timed attacks on a 400 mbps T-5 line.
I would eat your eyes, where I know you me?
[you] is obsessed with Morthy .

<3

Stati asa ca sa inteleg si eu . Ca chestie!!! Ce e cu Frizeru din Peru? Asta e contul meu pe serverul romanesc si acum am intrat pe serverul american. E cineva de aici care ma cunoaste?!!! Inca n-am apucat sa citesc toate balariile care sunt scrise pe-aici despre contul Frizeru din Peru .
34s5x81.jpg

?????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Really? Are we still talking about how bad [you] is? I know [you] is really really bad but does [you] really need this much attention?

DeletedUser

If that is the case then why don't we just find out what world [you] is on then send in the nobles. I mean really how many nukes can [you] survive? Then every time [you] restarts then we can noble the new village. Sooner or later [you] will get the message that they are not wanted.

DeletedUser

Well, everybody knows [YOU] will be conquered. He`s so bad his mines arent even producing anything. I know [YOU] said a chemistry joke once...no reaction happend..

DeletedUser3349

Well, everybody knows [YOU] will be conquered. He`s so bad his mines arent even producing anything. I know [YOU] said a chemistry joke once...no reaction happend..

How do you go on foreign servers, how Americanized all! :D
Are you ashamed that you are Romanian? :D

DeletedUser

What the **** is this topic? Is this a practical joke or something? I made this account 5 days ago :eek:!

DeletedUser3349

Zambeste prietene. Esti la camera ascunsa.
Friendly smiles. You're on candid camera

DeletedUser

How do you go on foreign servers, how Americanized all! :D
Are you ashamed that you are Romanian? :D

Lol, i think nobody should be ashamed about his origins, and surely i`m not. I`m proud, very proud, but i`m proud when i think about my ancestors.Not the hienas feeding from our country..those are everywhere in the world..