[you] quitting

DeletedUser

I think that posts in this thread shouldn't be deleted :D :D

I was retarded enough to fall for it ;) im sorry dont hurt me haha! i was informed by someone of my mistake and i love them for that !!!

DeletedUser

Woot. page dedication. But... I'm only quitting world one. Im not leaving the game.

DeletedUser173

facepalm.png

DeletedUser173

I'm gonna go crawl back into my hole, now that I realize what's going on with this thread... :smack:

(for those that don't know yet, the thread is "*reader's name* quitting" [I found out when I looked at this thread before I logged in])

DeletedUser

I'm gonna go crawl back into my hole, now that I realize what's going on with this thread... :smack:

(for those that don't know yet, the thread is "*reader's name* quitting" [I found out when I looked at this thread before I logged in])

Oh. I thought I had a page dedication. LOL

DeletedUser

Well, after many noblings against his tribe, finally he has understood that there is not much that can be done to save him. Premium intelligence has shown that he is quitting as of next week.

[you]
/you

You LIE!

:)

DeletedUser

Thats exactly how i worked it out the other day but carried it on :D

But the fact that [you] fell for it is funny :D

DeletedUser173

I'm still ashamed that that the most active guy (me) in the forums for a year didn't know about the [you ] thing. :(

DeletedUser

yea becouse i real dont read them o even care what most people think i know who i am were i am and what i am most dont so have fun playing your lil games i wont play another man game bie

DeletedUser

yea becouse i real dont read them o even care what most people think i know who i am were i am and what i am most dont so have fun playing your lil games i wont play another man game bie

Firstly, that was a challenge to read. Secondly read the post above yours because this thread is not about you. Thirdly I am in love with [you] <3