Chatting and Bantering

• Thread starter DeletedUser6755
  • Start date

DeletedUser6778

What kind of a "horse" you like to ride?
You only want to know because you're looking for a way to bribe me into making you more bacon sandwiches. I told you last night you're gonna need to purchase the premium service if you want that much bacon.

DeletedUser6581

You only want to know because you're looking for a way to bribe me into making you more bacon sandwiches. I told you last night you're gonna need to purchase the premium service if you want that much bacon.
Daddy has a lot of pp and we will make it rain... also I'm expecting reverse cowpatty with premium.

DeletedUser6778

Daddy has a lot of pp and we will make it rain... also I'm expecting reverse cowpatty with premium.
Hum. Well maybe if I get to pick the color, and if you "fail to make it rain" I get to see what you look like when you beg for me to lie about it.

DeletedUser6755

This thread is so incestuous...
Wicked likes it that way. It's the only way he knows how to impress the boys.

Hum. Well maybe if I get to pick the color, and if you "fail to make it rain" I get to see what you look like when you beg for me to lie about it.
Don't worry, he'll fail. He's all talk and no action. He has yet to satisfy anyone. If he knew how to satisfy, he wouldn't have to talk so much.

DeletedUser6778

Wicked likes it that way. It's the only way he knows how to impress the boys.

Don't worry, he'll fail. He's all talk and no action. He has yet to satisfy anyone. If he knew how to satisfy, he wouldn't have to talk so much.
Awe, that would be sad. After all that talk I had big expectations. So you're saying the only big thing I have to look forward to is the talk? Disappointing Daddy, disappointing..

DeletedUser6755

Awe, that would be sad. After all that talk I had big expectations. So you're saying the only big thing I have to look forward to is the talk? Disappointing Daddy, disappointing..
I didn't see anything big enough that was worth talking about.

DeletedUser6755

btw, are you one of the little girls who always seem to be at his beck and call? He has to have someone who thinks his smallness is a big deal.

DeletedUser6778

btw, are you one of the little girls who always seem to be at his beck and call? He has to have someone who thinks his smallness is a big deal.
I see what you're trying to do here. You're jealous because he called you a boring church lady, and because you make crappy bacon. You're just mad Daddy doesn't love you. And also, Daddy pays well. I never have to complain about my allowance.

DeletedUser6755

I see what you're trying to do here. You're jealous because he called you a boring church lady, and because you make crappy bacon. You're just mad Daddy doesn't love you. And also, Daddy pays well. I never have to complain about my allowance.
How little you know about this church lady. If I ever let him touch it, my bacon would melt in his mouth. He'd leave you and your boring sandwiches in the kitchen.

DeletedUser6755

What? No response?

Daddy must not really love you if he won't defend you. You gave up so much for so little.

DeletedUser6778

What? No response?

Daddy must not really love you if he won't defend you. You gave up so much for so little.
How dare you.
You know nothing about Daddy. You talk a lot yourself. I hear about your so called melt in your mouth bacon, but it's mine that he keeps coming back for. He likes a little something he can chew on, and your melty fat isn't gonna cut it.
He's already dreaming of the breakfast that will be waiting for him while you're just waiting.

DeletedUser6755

How dare you.
You know nothing about Daddy. You talk a lot yourself. I hear about your so called melt in your mouth bacon, but it's mine that he keeps coming back for. He likes a little something he can chew on, and your melty fat isn't gonna cut it.
He's already dreaming of the breakfast that will be waiting for him while you're just waiting.
I know enough to know that any man who needs a woman to call him "Daddy" has performance problems. If he really likes floppy, chewy bacon, then you're the woman of his dreams. I'm not waiting for a little boy when there are men who have 10x more than he does.

DeletedUser6219

Idk, I don't make yall bacon.... so i dont know how to contribute