Chatting and Bantering

• Thread starter DeletedUser6755
  • Start date

bidam veer

Reaction score
what the bloody hell i missed?a fight on this forum and i am not involved...wtf?so,who is fighting?i wanna get in this fight,to join a side...or better to be the third side of it.like a manage a trois:)))

DeletedUser6778

what the bloody hell i missed?a fight on this forum and i am not involved...wtf?so,who is fighting?i wanna get in this fight,to join a side...or better to be the third side of it.like a manage a trois:)))
You only missed a jealous church lady who has nothing better to do then run her mouth. Apparently she's the exact opposite of her name. I think she's in need of a severe spanking.

DeletedUser6755

You only missed a jealous church lady who has nothing better to do then run her mouth. Apparently she's the exact opposite of her name. I think she's in need of a severe spanking.
Jealous? Over a little man with a big mouth?

I'm in need of a spanking? I think not.

There must be a reason he's keeping you in the kitchen.

DeletedUser6219

Why would you tell the jealous church lady about me..... now she knows who I am......

DeletedUser6755

Don't worry, she's only interested in Wicked. She must be or she wouldn't be so intent on trying to take my place.
I have no intent on taking anyone's place. You can keep feeding your your small, little man. You two obviously have a lot in common.

Who wouldn't be interested in WICKED ?
See Penguin, you have someone else who wants to take your place.