Chatting and Bantering

• Thread starter DeletedUser6755
  • Start date

DeletedUser6581

Now Pam easy there, jealousy is for kids. I see you picked up many bad habits from that trucker stop that you work at (between church services) and you got some naughty mouth girl and daddy doesn't like that . So I think you need to get spanked like penguin suggested. With that filth mouth of yours you will never make any friends. So when you get home from your job of satisfying many lonely truckers with your..... well not personality, I want you to wait for Daddy to finished his freshly made BLT sandwich that is delicious with the best crispy bacon and perfectly cut tomato and garden grown lettuce in the tv corner . When I'm done with my sandwich , then you will lay on Spiritedaway knee(please don't suffocate him with your belly). Then me and penguin will take turns sweetie spanking and we will watch that huge tattoo of butterfly that you got in your buttocks, flap it wings like its trying to escape but it can't. After that , you will make me few black tooth grins shots and we can listen to Dimebag and the magic he created.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6778

Now Pam easy there, jealousy is for kids. I see you picked up many bad habits from that trucker stop that you work at (between church services) and you got some naughty mouth girl and daddy doesn't like that . So I think you need to get spanked like penguin suggested. With that filth mouth of yours you will never make any friends. So when you get home from your job of satisfying many lonely tuckers with your..... well not personality, I want you to wait for Daddy to finished his freshly made BLT sandwich that is delicious with the best crispy bacon and perfectly cut tomato and garden grown lettuce in the tv corner . When I'm done with my sandwich , then you will lay on Spiritedaway knee(please don't suffocate him with your belly). Then me and penguin will take turns sweetie spanking and we will watch that huge tattoo of butterfly that you got in your buttocks, flap it wings like its trying to escape but it can't. After that , you will make me few black tooth grins shots and we can listen to Dimebag and the magic he created.
Daddy, has spoken lol
Anyone else?

DeletedUser6219

Now Pam easy there, jealousy is for kids. I see you picked up many bad habits from that trucker stop that you work at (between church services) and you got some naughty mouth girl and daddy doesn't like that . So I think you need to get spanked like penguin suggested. With that filth mouth of yours you will never make any friends. So when you get home from your job of satisfying many lonely truckers with your..... well not personality, I want you to wait for Daddy to finished his freshly made BLT sandwich that is delicious with the best crispy bacon and perfectly cut tomato and garden grown lettuce in the tv corner . When I'm done with my sandwich , then you will lay on Spiritedaway knee(please don't suffocate him with your belly). Then me and penguin will take turns sweetie spanking and we will watch that huge tattoo of butterfly that you got in your buttocks, flap it wings like its trying to escape but it can't. After that , you will make me few black tooth grins shots and we can listen to Dimebag and the magic he created.
What about Yule tho ?

DeletedUser6755

Well, well, well. Aren't you the big talker now that you have a fan club?

I didn't get my mouth from the truck stop. I got it from watching you with your "little girl" on the playground.

I do have a question. How did you get so many friends? It's obvious that you had to pay or do something for them to be so loyal.

DeletedUser6219

Well, well, well. Aren't you the big talker now that you have a fan club?

I didn't get my mouth from the truck stop. I got it from watching you with your "little girl" on the playground.

I do have a question. How did you get so many friends? It's obvious that you had to pay or do something for them to be so loyal.
I think the real question is why don't you have loyal friends?