Chatting and Bantering

DeletedUser

Ego on .us forums ?

How can there be ego when it's the smallest server on tw with the most dead forums. What are there like 400 people that even try to farm per world ?
Doesn't have to be big to have egos. If you look at past forum threads, you'll see them. Others you will discover in game.

Sometimes the biggest bully is the smallest guy.

top 200*

Rank 200 has 3337 looted lol...

Well, it's true some don't farm, but others are affected by players like you who pp push troops/villages & then spike everything around them to keep others from growing through farming. Of course, there are also those only on world to sell resources for pp as well.

DeletedUser6837

I have to deal with these try hard pp whores around me yet I managed 11k farmed

DeletedUser

I have to deal with these try hard pp whores around me yet I managed 11k farmed
I'm assuming you mean per day. If you relocated to the rim where the barbs are easily available for looting, that's average. If you did it in the core where the barbs are few and far between, that's great. I know people who farm around the clock and have gotten next to nothing each trip because of limited availability and spiking. So, resources looted don't always show a person's effort, but the number of villages plundered do.

Reaction score
What strategy is that? Buy your way to the top? or will it be to noble barbarians to first place like so many do?

You really underestimate me. I was #1 farmer on .net before and after premium has become available. I premium farm hard, and then use that on future worlds.... I don't see any issue with it.

DeletedUser

You really underestimate me. I was #1 farmer on .net before and after premium has become available. I premium farm hard, and then use that on future worlds.... I don't see any issue with it.
I don't underestimate you. I just want to see how well you handle yourself when confronted.

DeletedUser2716

Baraness have you even competed in top 5 after 30 days into a world?

DeletedUser

does the world start with 25k each in the premium exchange ?

DeletedUser6013

Oh come now. Top 5 after 30 days means nothing. Top 5 at world end is everything.

DeletedUser4247

what program are you running to be able to buy 5-15 different market offers within the same minute from the premium exchange and over basically hours at a time?

DeletedUser6837

Next to nothing each run ? That's why you micro farm. I admit I relocated rim. But I've played core quite a lot on far more competitive worlds. By today id say around 7-9k is somewhat respectable for core farming

Reaction score
what program are you running to be able to buy 5-15 different market offers within the same minute from the premium exchange and over basically hours at a time?
Ctrl + V 1200

There's a 5 second cooldown on the market, meaning at maximum efficiency you can accept 12 offers within your max warehouse (1229).

If you can't click inside a box, cllick ctrl+V, and click enter in 5 seconds, I would never let you anywhere near my tribe in tribalwars.... Sniping, backtiming, planned attacking consists of milliseconds and you think a 5 second step purchase requires a program?
LOL

DeletedUser6837

If you really wanna go try hard throw the f5 button in there... But i don't use pp so what do I know