Quit ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Ermmm yes! :D The only other basic tribe in the K. :confused:

Ermm no, our allies are NXS, who have supported me, will not be quitting, thats not my style, if my coplay quits fair do's, but I will carry on playing.

I would also like to congratulate Sffz for clearing us, but if his plan was to noble us then he should've built a train. Now we're stacked, and I know his troop count (except for his LC's). Well done so far, but you really should have waited :p

DeletedUser

Ermm no, our allies are NXS, who have supported me, will not be quitting, thats not my style, if my coplay quits fair do's, but I will carry on playing.

I would also like to congratulate Sffz for clearing us, but if his plan was to noble us then he should've built a train. Now we're stacked, and I know his troop count (except for his LC's). Well done so far, but you really should have waited :p

I really do owe you one... all the trouble you have caused me in the past... you really need a ass-kicking.

DeletedUser

I really do owe you one... all the trouble you have caused me in the past... you really need a ass-kicking.

What trouble have I caused you, or is this James, taking over another account?

Don't get in a strop lil' guy ;)

DeletedUser

What trouble have I caused you, or is this James, taking over another account?

Don't get in a strop lil' guy ;)

[16:19:43] Tom: he called you a 'lil guy' :D

Hahaha. Trigga Happy your a noob and your pathetic.. You told everyone I stole your account that is one of the many things... and we both know thats not true... Oh Oh also would you like me to come up some over stuff that you have done?? I don't take over accounts for the fun of it I do it to help fellow players like Hicut for instance in this case I'm coing... like you are with Franky... Take it on the chin...

Regards,

'big guy'

Pl0x don't get stroppy with mehh :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I know, it was a very emotional event :( Oh well, rank 1 will be mine!

DeletedUser

[16:19:43] Tom: he called you a 'lil guy' :D

Hahaha. Trigga Happy your a noob and your perfectic... You told everyone I stole your account that is one of the many things... and we both know thats not true... Oh Oh also would you like me to come up some over stuff that you have done?? I don't take over accounts for the fun of it I do it to help fellow players like Hicut for instance in this case I'm coing... like you are with Franky... Take it on the chin...

Regards,

'big guy'

Pl0x don't get stroppy with mehh :(

Sorry if I make assumptions when as soon as I let you coplay me my account gets hacked... its either everyone truly hates YOU like they say they do, or you did it? Either way, its your fault, not mine, not anyone else's, stop denying, K?
Hahaha. Trigga Happy your a noob and your perfectic...
Just so you know, its spelled perfect ;)

And me stroppy with you? You don't expect me to retaliate when you call me names and make false accusations? Ok. Cool story. You started this, and you only have yourself to blame when I start retaliating. Hypocrisy comes to mind, much?

Anyway, have fun on your account, try and not ruin this one, for once.

Also, in response to your insults on Skype, some people sleep, some people go to school, in fact, some people also have a social life, sorry I was offline when szfz333 attacked me. If I was online at the time I would have backtimed him, and this stupid thread wouldn't even be here.

Now please, try and save yourself from looking like the petty fool you are, calling me names isn't cool you know. Alas, I called you lil' guy because you act like one.

DeletedUser

hahaha well i think a few other will have something to say about that ;)
Yeah.but not me :D
I havent farmed a S..t today.we just lost the ambition :p
but some others aside from OHKO and dus will definitely take the 1st rank.
And frankly,Im sorry youre leaving. :(

DeletedUser

I have an Idea... Howabout you go offline at night... szfz333 clears your village... then you get support by your allied noobs?

Haha, allied noobs, why, because we allied NXS before OFF! did. Now you could call NXS noobs, but when I hear you have asked for NAP's with them it really makes you a bit of a contradicting character.

Status
Not open for further replies.