Quit ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Sorry if I make assumptions when as soon as I let you coplay me my account gets hacked... its either everyone truly hates YOU like they say they do, or you did it? Either way, its your fault, not mine, not anyone else's, stop denying, K?

Just so you know, its spelled perfect ;)

And me stroppy with you? You don't expect me to retaliate when you call me names and make false accusations? Ok. Cool story. You started this, and you only have yourself to blame when I start retaliating. Hypocrisy comes to mind, much?

Anyway, have fun on your account, try and not ruin this one, for once.

Also, in response to your insults on Skype, some people sleep, some people go to school, in fact, some people also have a social life, sorry I was offline when szfz333 attacked me. If I was online at the time I would have backtimed him, and this stupid thread wouldn't even be here.

Now please, try and save yourself from looking like the petty fool you are, calling me names isn't cool you know. Alas, I called you lil' guy because you act like one.

Shouldn't you be re-building? I used up all that time? I must have a little place in your heart :)

DeletedUser

Haha, allied noobs, why, because we allied NXS before OFF! did. Now you could call NXS noobs, but when I hear you have asked for NAP's with them it really makes you a bit of a contradicting character.

We haven't asked get you facts right...

DeletedUser

He trusted you, that you won't attack him :)
He didn't tell anything.

Do you already have your noble szfz333?
yes, we do..

Because you were scared i will backtimed your attack? :S
With what rally point?

I know, I love the balance ^^
there's no balance there...

Maybe I'm getting mixed up with the server time but http://us2.tribalwars.us/public_report/a63e80409c3d93cc042f19679c754149 really isn't that long ago, sure you can quit since you lost all your troops but you could easily make sure he loses his troops too. :confused:
shhhhh! Don't help him. ;)

DeletedUser

Shouldn't you be re-building? I used up all that time? I must have a little place in your heart :)

I am rebuilding, building. And waiting, waiting for sffz to send an attack. Twirling, swirling.
And you do have a little place, I liked you, but suddenly, suddenly you turned on me today, not sure why? Seeming as I apologised for getting angry about W51 I thought we had made up, but OK, your obviously still pissed with me, no problem, I have more stuff against you then you have against me. :)

DeletedUser

Haha, allied noobs, why, because we allied NXS before OFF! did. Now you could call NXS noobs, but when I hear you have asked for NAP's with them it really makes you a bit of a contradicting character.

And wtf are you talking about?! XD

DeletedUser

Ermm no, our allies are NXS, who have supported me, will not be quitting, thats not my style, if my coplay quits fair do's, but I will carry on playing.

I would also like to congratulate Sffz for clearing us, but if his plan was to noble us then he should've built a train. Now we're stacked, and I know his troop count (except for his LC's). Well done so far, but you really should have waited :p

I'll just LOL at this.

DeletedUser

I am rebuilding, building. And waiting, waiting for sffz to send an attack. Twirling, swirling.
And you do have a little place, I liked you, but suddenly, suddenly you turned on me today, not sure why? Seeming as I apologised for getting angry about W51 I thought we had made up, but OK, your obviously still pissed with me, no problem, I have more stuff against you then you have against me. :)

Grugdes Grugdes... do you honestly think I would give up on you? I really don't care about my past... Your a backstabber Trigga... This is my time to shine... You hit me I hit you harder... :p

DeletedUser

With what rally point?
True, indeed, but I could've arranged for a tribe member to backtime. But as I said, that would only be capable if we were online.
Also, I am curious why you didn't get a train first, surely you should know that now you cannot noble me. And as soon as you send any sort of attack me there are 5 accounts on standby already with lined up backtimes. So, why rush, now you will have to noble another player/village...?

DeletedUser

True, indeed, but I could've arranged for a tribe member to backtime. But as I said, that would only be capable if we were online.
Also, I am curious why you didn't get a train first, surely you should know that now you cannot noble me. And as soon as you send any sort of attack me there are 5 accounts on standby already with lined up backtimes. So, why rush, now you will have to noble another player/village...?

I doubt that looking at you Tribal Wars history... :D

DeletedUser

Grugdes Grugdes... do you honestly think I would give up on you? I really don't care about my past... Your a backstabber Trigga... This is my time to shine... You hit me I hit you harder... :p

Haha cool story, grudges are for people who are insecure and can't let go of the probable little they have. What do you mean hit me harder, when have you done that, how will you do that?... :

I doubt that looking at you Tribal Wars history...

Something thats is considerably greater and more impressive than yours? I doubt people could even track down yours, with the amount of accounts you jump onto when things don't go as planned. In fact if you were me right now I bet you would've set delete and jumped onto a brand new account while having a little sulk, thats happened before, hasn't it Jamey boy? ;)

Just remember, when I play I'm nothing like you, I don't cry at the first spot of danger, I don't quit when things don't go my way. Thats why I, and pretty much every player Ive met is better than you.

You talk the talk, but you prove nothing IG, nothing. Moving to accounts, then screwing them up, and moving onto another better one is never too good is it? :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Um trigga. Do you actually think we're such a noobs to fall for that? And, let's say I trust you. Do you think you could actually do something? Stop making me laugh.

DeletedUser

Haha cool story, grudges are for people who are insecure and can't let go of the probable little they have. What do you mean hit me harder, when have you done that, how will you do that?... :L

You know what I am like I am a devious young lil boy as you said... Two can play at any game but It only takes one in this department... ;)

DeletedUser

Don't worry noise, I'm not leaving you, I have a tribe to lead and friends to have fun with. We will see what I can do, only time will tell.

DeletedUser

Something thats is considerably greater and more impressive than yours? I doubt people could even track down yours, with the amount of accounts you jump onto when things don't go as planned. In fact if you were me right now I bet you would've set delete and jumped onto a brand new account while having a little sulk, thats happened before, hasn't it Jamey boy? ;)

Just remember, when I play I'm nothing like you, I don't cry at the first spot of danger, I don't quit when things don't go my way. Thats why I, and pretty much every player Ive met is better than you.

You talk the talk, but you prove nothing IG, nothing. Moving to accounts, then screwing them up, and moving onto another better one is never too good is it? :p

You really picked the wrong guy to mess with :) I am not scared of the past I am not bothered what I have done the future is what matters I do not cry at the first spot of danger give me an exmaple? I don't quit proof of this? It is normally due to boredom I move on but not this time... you keep pushing my buttons... I will adventurly select you village and destroy everything you have thats a promise... :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.