Quit ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

You really picked the wrong guy to mess with :) I am not scared of the past I am not bothered what I have done the future is what matters I do not cry at the first spot of danger give me an exmaple? I don't quit proof of this? It is normally due to boredom I move on but not this time... you keep pushing my buttons... I will adventurly select you village and destroy everything you have thats a promise... :cool:

How many times have I heard that? *sighs*. And you do quit, say for example W51, on 2 accounts, as well :rolleyes:
Tbh, I don't know all the accounts you've played, but another example would be the madlittlewelshman, you quit that one too, that was on this world, in startup. Also the Daaldar account, the Jambo SA account? I could go on, but I'm too busy to track down 100's of your old usernames.

DeletedUser

You have friends :O really?

Yes, because I, unlike you, don't insult people I don't even know. e.g. what you just said in the above quote.

I'm nice, I take things the positive way and I respect everyone that shows respect to me.

Its not hard, y'know?

DeletedUser

How many times have I heard that? *sighs*. And you do quit, say for example W51, on 2 accounts, as well :rolleyes:
Tbh, I don't know all the accounts you've played, but another example would be the madlittlewelshman, you quit that one too, that was on this world, in startup. Also the Daaldar account, the Jambo SA account? I could go on, but I'm too busy to track down 100's of your old usernames.

It's Daalder actually and that account was given to my mate then he failed epically Jambo SA is one of my best buddies LOL more my mate than yours I never played on his account once unfortuanetly... Cmon Trigga atleast proof to me you have a brain? :D

DeletedUser

too busy doing what... because normally you could say farming but we all know ... it cant be that ;)

Too busy preparing for a spanish exam, writing an English essay and listening to my girlfriends problems are the most important.

But theres also 3 other worlds I play, and lots of Skype chats to keep up with.

This being one of the worlds

Those things take priority to humouring James and his buddies.

It's Daalder actually and that account was given to my mate then he failed epically Jambo SA is one of my best buddies LOL more my mate than yours I never played on his account once unfortuanetly... Cmon Trigga atleast proof to me you have a brain?

Jambo SA has been my friend for over 2 years. Ive coplayed several accounts with him and been in even more tribes together. Maybe you are better friends with him than I, does it mean anything? Or are you that desperate you need recognition for making a friend.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Too busy preparing for a spanish exam, writing an English essay and listening to my girlfriends problems are the most important.

You suprise me you come up with new crap excuses everyday...

DeletedUser

the first ones fair enough but can a 4.5k account really take that long :confused: if you had showed me a 2 mill account then fair enough but 4.5k is just clicking on the farm script :|

DeletedUser

the first ones fair enough but can a 4.5k account really take that long :confused: if you had showed me a 2 mill account then fair enough but 4.5k is just clicking on the farm script :|

True, but seeming as I want to do well there it takes up more time. 2 million point accounts don't take up much more time. Startup is much more difficult, and takes much more planning. If you were any good you'd know that (I'm not saying you aren't good). Also I play 3 other worlds, 2 fully, one of those is 1 million, one of those is 500k.

DeletedUser

Meh. You're still arguing with him? :) The only aid he got is 400 axe and 400 lc attacking me from this Matagot newb. :D

DeletedUser

Meh. You're still arguing with him? :) The only aid he got is 400 axe and 400 lc attacking me from this Matagot newb. :D

Not really arguing with eachother, if you think about it, its more just a bit of fun banter. Well at least thats how I see it.

DeletedUser

Trigga your a waste of my time I have better things to do in my life than this... Good luck with surviving but I doubt you will...

I guess my plane has arrived... I'm out of this thread :)

DeletedUser

Trigga your a waste of my time I have better things to do in my life than this... Good luck with surviving but I doubt you will...

I guess my plane has arrived... I'm out of this thread :)

Better things to do with your life? Remember who started this? :D

And cya, have fun.

DeletedUser

Better things to do with your life? Remember who started this? :D

And cya, have fun.

:mad: You always wish to be in the spot light.. Infact I am not leaving untill you shut up. Infact who made the thread they started it :p

DeletedUser

I know, it was a very emotional event :( Oh well, rank 1 will be mine!

Takes more than having a 3K city gifted to you to be rank 1. ;)

And why cant me or OHKO have rank 1? :( We r special!

Rank 1 belongs to the best players? In that case why the hell is your name even down? :p

shhhhh! Don't help him. ;)

I'll keep shh! :|

I had SFZ in mind.Also you and OHKO dont seem to have any good village around to noble(like me).

You clearly don't see the bigger picture, Connor is having a 3K city gifted to him for free. He won't lose a single troop. As for my area, I can work with what I got, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.