CTW - Endgame

DeletedUser

lmao was about to have no tanks or other military ground units... good airforce and navy, but did not get to Army... now I can fix it! =)

DeletedUser

lmao was about to have no tanks or other military ground units... good airforce and navy, but did not get to Army... now I can fix it! =)

Lol, same here. Woulda got raped by egypt in a day :D

DeletedUser

if GDP is under 250 billion, caleb will probably let you join... post it in the proper format...

DeletedUser

Afghanistan
GDP $ 26.98 Billion
Population 29,121,286
Colour Dark Orchid

DeletedUser

Bigamous Brains – Afghanistan – Turn 1

Afghanistan – 29,121,286
Total: 29,121,286
Government Expenditures: $ 26.98 Billion

Military
Army
Type 99 - 800 - 1 billion
Stryker - 500 - 710 million
Humvee - 4000 - 560 million

Navy
None

Air Force
Mil Mi-26 Halo -500 - 175 million
McDonnell Douglas AV-8B Harrier II - 30 - 900 million

Military Personnel - 150,000

Domestic Affairs/Economy
Reduce the tablians influence
Stabilising insecure areas, by improving policing, local elections and emergency food and medical help. This will also include:
-Working with international partners to help stabilise over 60 key districts by helping to establish local government that is capable of delivering basic services to its people, and linking the informal justice system to the formal one, to reach areas that have until now sided with the Taliban;
-Helping to ensure that forthcoming elections are better planned, with reduced fraud and greater voter participation, to learn lessons from previous elections and ensure that future elections at community, district and provincial level are organised to represent civilians fairly, especially women;
-Investing in improving the quality and effectiveness of the police across Afghanistan. The Afghan people must be able to believe in a police force that can protect them and a justice system that works for them.

Stimulating the economy, focusing on work, business and investment, moving Afghanistan away from dependence on foreign aid, through:
-Building the Afghan government's ability to generate revenue itself, for example through encouraging investment by creating greater transparency in the Ministry of Mines;
-Encouraging private sector growth. This includes encouraging foreign investment, through a new £6m Business Challenge Fund;
-Creating 200,000 new employment opportunities, including vocational training for 12,000 young people in Helmand, to teach them vital skills like plumbing, electrics and plastering;
-Extending the reach of the National Solidarity programme to bring community-driven development to improve health, education and job creation to 10,300 communities in hard to reach, more insecure areas.

Improving the effectiveness of the Afghan government by building its ability to deliver services like health and education. Measures include:
-Improving the civil service and increasing our support to tackle corruption at the highest level, reducing corruption in the ten key spending ministries;
-Getting young people into jobs through technical and vocational training for up to 300,000 people who have never attended school, and increasing vocational training enrolment from 26,000 to 100,000 by 2013;
-Continuing to spend through Afghan government systems, for example helping to pay the salaries of teachers, building on the surge in literacy rates since the fall of the Taliban and accelerating progress towards more than 6 million children attending school
-Standing ready to increase support for the Afghan government to help it make better use of donor money, including reducing corruption by improving audit and accountability.
However we will go further than the DFID and spend 7billion on this particularly focusing on the increase in jobs in poorer areas/ rural areas and introducing a programme to again increase the number of children going to school - 7 billion
-Turn opium trade into a government run business, in an atempt to stop taliban making increased profit off opium, create massive patches of opium fields to be guarded and patrolled by security forces offer opium prices cheaper than those offered by the taliban and offer local people jobs based around this on a wage of $10 a day, a huge increase on normal labour workers pay, and offer security forces working on them $50 a day, hopefully this will help us to win support away from taliban and draw young afghns to work for us instead of being tempted into the taliban - 1 billion

Start up the new Afghan National Mining Company
-Start a major project of mining iron, copper, cobalt, gold and lithium - 500million
- Set up a huge industrial project around these minerals which will hopefully create enough jobs to half afghanistans unemployment levels and help our economy massively - 8 billion
- Start a worldwide advertising campaign to try to tempt businesses to set up in afghan to help us make something of these untapped resources we have available offer tax havens in areas where unemployment is high, and offer lower taxes to bussinesses that bring more jobs with them - 3 billion

Start a project of building schools around afghan instead of large schools look to make multiple small schools around rural areas and set up a massive program to get people trained as teachers - 4 billion

Foreign Relations
Invite Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan and Sri Lanka to start the coalition of South Asia, similar to the EU in its goals it wishes to make south asia into one economy however whilst still keeping our own currency

Publicly thank america and other coalition countries on global television and state that you hope they will continue to aid us in the future

Ask america if they would be willing to sell us some M60 Patton tanks

Ask russia if they would be willing to sell us some MiG-31s and some other out of date aircraft aswell as some Tu-22Ms

Research
None

Military
None

Summary

Turn opium trade into a government run business
Set up the new Afghan National Mining Company
Start a project of building schools around afghan
Attempt to start the coalition of South Asia
Publicly thank america and other coalition countries on global television
Start looking into mordernising the military

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Bigamous Brains – Afghanistan – Turn 1

Afghanistan – 29,121,286
Total: 29,121,286
Government Expenditures: $ 26.98 Billion

Military
Army
BRDM-2 - 150
BMP-1 - 120
BMP-2 - 550
M113 - 63
Humvee - 4150
PT-76 - 60
T-55 - 600
T-62 - 170
M60 Patton - 13
ZSU-23-4 - 20
ZU-23-2 - 5000

Navy
None

Air Force
Aero L-39 Albatross - 3
Mil Mi-24 - 9
Mil Mi-17 - 35
Aeritalia G.222 - 7
Antonov An-26 - 1
Antonov An-32] - 5

Military Personnel - 149,553

Domestic Affairs/Economy
Stabilising insecure areas, by improving policing, local elections and emergency food and medical help. This will also include:
-Working with international partners to help stabilise over 60 key districts by helping to establish local government that is capable of delivering basic services to its people, and linking the informal justice system to the formal one, to reach areas that have until now sided with the Taliban;
-Helping to ensure that forthcoming elections are better planned, with reduced fraud and greater voter participation, to learn lessons from previous elections and ensure that future elections at community, district and provincial level are organised to represent civilians fairly, especially women;
-Investing in improving the quality and effectiveness of the police across Afghanistan. The Afghan people must be able to believe in a police force that can protect them and a justice system that works for them.

Stimulating the economy, focusing on work, business and investment, moving Afghanistan away from dependence on foreign aid, through:
-Building the Afghan government's ability to generate revenue itself, for example through encouraging investment by creating greater transparency in the Ministry of Mines;
-Encouraging private sector growth. This includes encouraging foreign investment, through a new £6m Business Challenge Fund;
-Creating 200,000 new employment opportunities, including vocational training for 12,000 young people in Helmand, to teach them vital skills like plumbing, electrics and plastering;
-Extending the reach of the National Solidarity programme to bring community-driven development to improve health, education and job creation to 10,300 communities in hard to reach, more insecure areas.

Improving the effectiveness of the Afghan government by building its ability to deliver services like health and education. Measures include:
-Improving the civil service and increasing our support to tackle corruption at the highest level, reducing corruption in the ten key spending ministries;
-Getting young people into jobs through technical and vocational training for up to 300,000 people who have never attended school, and increasing vocational training enrolment from 26,000 to 100,000 by 2013;
-Continuing to spend through Afghan government systems, for example helping to pay the salaries of teachers, building on the surge in literacy rates since the fall of the Taliban and accelerating progress towards more than 6 million children attending school
-Standing ready to increase support for the Afghan government to help it make better use of donor money, including reducing corruption by improving audit and accountability.
However we will go further than the DFID and spend 7billion on this particularly focusing on the increase in jobs in poorer areas/ rural areas and introducing a programme to again increase the number of children going to school - 7 billion
-Turn opium trade into a government run business, in an atempt to stop taliban making increased profit off opium, create massive patches of opium fields to be guarded and patrolled by security forces offer opium prices cheaper than those offered by the taliban and offer local people jobs based around this on a wage of $10 a day, a huge increase on normal labour workers pay, and offer security forces working on them $50 a day, hopefully this will help us to win support away from taliban and draw young afghns to work for us instead of being tempted into the taliban - 1 billion

Start up the new Afghan National Mining Company
-Start a major project of mining iron, copper, cobalt, gold and lithium - 500million
- Set up a huge industrial project around these minerals which will hopefully create enough jobs to half afghanistans unemployment levels and help our economy massively - 8 billion
- Start a worldwide advertising campaign to try to tempt businesses to set up in afghan to help us make something of these untapped resources we have available offer tax havens in areas where unemployment is high, and offer lower taxes to bussinesses that bring more jobs with them - 3 billion

Start a project of building schools around afghan instead of large schools look to make multiple small schools around rural areas and set up a massive program to get people trained as teachers - 4 billion

Foreign Relations
Invite Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan and Sri Lanka to start the coalition of South Asia, similar to the EU in its goals it wishes to make south asia into one economy however whilst still keeping our own currency

Publicly thank america and other coalition countries on global television and state that you hope they will continue to aid us in the future

Ask america if they would be willing to sell us some M60 Patton tanks

Ask russia if they would be willing to sell us some MiG-31s and some other out of date aircraft aswell as some Tu-22Ms

Research
None

Military
None

Summary

Turn opium trade into a government run business
Set up the new Afghan National Mining Company
Start a project of building schools around afghan
Attempt to start the coalition of South Asia
Publicly thank america and other coalition countries on global television
Start looking into mordernising the military

You need to get the prices for your military equipment. Until then your turn is invalid and I can't respond to it.

DeletedUser

You need to get the prices for your military equipment. Until then your turn is invalid and I can't respond to it.

all the equiptment is already in use in the afghan army to say that they would need to pay for it again would be stupid

DeletedUser

all the equiptment is already in use in the afghan army to say that they would need to pay for it again would be stupid

If you read the whole first post your military starts with NOTHING you have no military and thus need to purchase everything and get the prices for said items.

Doesn't matter what they have now, in this game you start with nothing and that isn't changing.

DeletedUser

If you read the whole first post your military starts with NOTHING you have no military and thus need to purchase everything and get the prices for said items.

Sorry, but it doesnt say that anywhere in the first post so maybe you should try actualy reading the first post yourself before starting to gm and tell others that they should read it ;) I actualy hoped this game would turn out well, but maybe the reasons that you have had a bad turnout of players and so far only 1 person reply being that you are pretty agressive/ angry towards players this is my first time playing this game so I am learning not only that but I also I left over 3billion from my gdp im sure that that will be more than enough for my equpitment if you had looked into it at all

Another thing you say about reading the first post well heres a quote from the first post
GDP DOES NOT EQUAL GOVERNMENT SPENDING. GDP is a measure of how much money everyone in your country spends every year. For example, the GDP of the US is around $11 trillion, but the government spends nowhere near that amount (currently). The only countries that would have a government budget anywhere near their GDP would be Communist nations. If you try to spend your entire GDP on weapons, something horribly terrible will happen to your country.

And heres a quote from you belittling a players suggestion about using a budget instead of gdp
The point of the game is to use the GDP of a country. If you have issues with the game then don't post here or play it. I'm not going to change a game that has worked fine for years because you don't like the way its played.

Maybe if you took your own advise you wouldnt have to get taken to school by a player new to the game ;):D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sorry, but it doesnt say that anywhere in the first post so maybe you should try actualy reading the first post yourself before starting to gm and tell others that they should read it ;) I actualy hoped this game would turn out well, but maybe the reasons that you have had a bad turnout of players and so far only 1 person reply being that you are pretty agressive/ angry towards players this is my first time playing this game so I am learning not only that but I also I left over 3billion from my gdp im sure that that will be more than enough for my equpitment if you had looked into it at all

3 Billion dollars wouldn't cover half your military, sorry but you're way off there.

Another thing you say about reading the first post well heres a quote from the first post

If you read it that means you don't spend your whole GDP every turn. The first turn you are allotted your whole GDP because you have to purchase your military, after that its 10% per a turn.

And heres a quote from you belittling a players suggestion about using a budget instead of gdp

The way I'm running the game is the way its been run for a long time on other servers. If you don't like it don't play; simple as that.

Maybe if you took your own advise you wouldnt have to get taken to school by a player new to the game ;):D

Well, last time I checked you didn't take me to school because your post made no sense :)

If you're going to try and troll me, please try to come up with valid points.

Caleb

DeletedUser

Lulz at Littlemouse Brains. 3 bill...doesn't cover half my airforce.

DeletedUser

lol... spent TOO much on my military... gotta slim down... 3 bill is nowhere near enough thats like half a airplane carrier ship or like 2 planes or a few tanks... =D

DeletedUser

lol... spent TOO much on my military... gotta slim down... 3 bill is nowhere near enough thats like half a airplane carrier ship or like 2 planes or a few tanks... =D

derpp if you checked then you would see that i dont have a navy being in the middle of asia makes it kind of pointless ;)

DeletedUser

Can you read it now?

DeletedUser

It was a general statement, he never said you had to buy one...

Does that even cover the F-22's? xD

I assume this was aswell then considering i dont have any F-22s are you even reading the same thread as me you just seem to be pulling things out of your ass now because you cant admit you are wrong, fine you have the big e-peen does that make you a big boy now :D

3 Billion dollars wouldn't cover half your military, sorry but you're way off there.

Well its luck i left 7.5 billion then isnt it ;D

DeletedUser

Another point then if we start with 'no military' as it 'states in the first post' then i assume that i will also start with no internal problems such as the taliban and corruption in the government either or will you only add those rules in when it suits you, by the looks of it you have murdered trollys great game :p