CTW - Endgame

DeletedUser

i think your people might want to know why with the pretty low budget you already have you spent 95% of your governments money on what they will see as an unnecessary waste of money which could have been spent on the country o.0

I'm pretty sure I've made it known that on the first turn your whole GDP can be spent on whatever you want to spend it on. After your first turn 10% of your GDP is used as your budget, you can go over it but problems can and will arise if you continually go over your 10% budget.

DeletedUser

I'm pretty sure I've made it known that on the first turn your whole GDP can be spent on whatever you want to spend it on. After your first turn 10% of your GDP is used as your budget, you can go over it but problems can and will arise if you continually go over your 10% budget.

Just saying it could be used as something to spice up the storyline aka the country has virtualy no economic growth due to virtualy nothing being spent on it and a recession hits or something however after looking at your gm skillz i am no longer intrested in playing this ctw good luck with it though :D

DeletedUser

aka you have no argument :D

I could've countered what you said a million ways, I decided not to as I didn't want to spam a perfectly good thread.

Just saying it could be used as something to spice up the storyline aka the country has virtualy no economic growth due to virtualy nothing being spent on it and a recession hits or something however after looking at your gm skillz i am no longer intrested in playing this ctw good luck with it though :D

What you say will have 0 impact on the GM's decision so there really is no point is saying it unless you're trying to be annoying.

DeletedUser

What you say will have 0 impact on the GM's decision so there really is no point is saying it unless you're trying to be annoying.

Again you completly misinterpet what i am saying i used words such as COULD so i'm not exactly telling him what to say honestly though to me you just look like some lonely troll who coments on every thread in the forums

Hug? :truelove:

DeletedUser

Honestly, that is just to stimulate new growth. Business men do make their own money- government does not to pay all their expenses for them.

And first turn is buying military, so...

DeletedUser

Again you completly misinterpet what i am saying i used words such as COULD so i'm not exactly telling him what to say honestly though to me you just look like some lonely troll who coments on every thread in the forums

Hug? :truelove:

You're calling me a troll? There's no point to anything you're saying other than to take up space in this thread, I believe that makes you the troll.

DeletedUser

ps2guy1 – Chile – Turn #1

[Chile] – [17,094,270]
Total: [17,094,270]
Government Expenditures: [$243.2 billion]

Military

Weapons
[SAR 21] – [#20k @1000 = 20Million]
[XM-25] – [#20k @1400 =28Million ]
[Spas-15]- [#10k @1500 = 15Million]
[MP5K] – [#20k @500 = 10Million]
[M40 Sniper] – [#5k @700 = 3.5Million]
[L96A1] – [#10k @2000 = 20Million]

Total Cost of Weapons: 96.5Million

Ground Force
[XK2] – [#150 @8.5Million = 425Million]
[Bushmaster 4×4 Armoured Vehicle] – [#800 @580k = 464Million]

Total Cost of Ground Force: 889Million

Navy
[CVS-80] – [#2 @10Million = 20Million]
[Arleigh Burke Class Destroyer] – [#8 @800Million = 6.4Billion]
[Astute] – [#6 @1.6Billion = 9.6Billion]
[BB(X) Illinois Class (BB-71) ] – [#4 @6.8Billion = 27.2Billion

Total Cost of Navy: 43.2Billion

Air Force
[F-22 Raptor] - [#40 @$150Million = $6.0Billion] Fighter
[MQ-9 Reaper] - [#50 @$10.5Million = $525Million] Drone
[Harrier Jump Jet] - [#20 @35Million = $700Million] Fighter
[EA-6B Prowler] - [#10 @$52Million = $520Million] Electronics Warfare Jet
[AC-130U Spooky] - [#10 @$132.4Million = $1.324Billion] Gunship
[B-2 Spirit] - [#5 @$737Million = $3.685Billion] Stealth Bomber
[B-52 Stratofortress] - [#10 @$53.4Million = $534Million] Bomber
[C-17 Globemaster III] - [#10 @191Million = $1.91Billion] Transport
[V-22 Osprey] - [#10 @$67Million = $670Million] Tiltrotar Aircraft (Transport)

Total Cost of Air Force: $27.396 Billion

Total Military Costs: 71.581Billion

Military Personnel – [85471]

Domestic Affairs/Economy

$100Billion to modernizing and upgrading copper mines to increase efficiency
$50Billion to improving living conditions

Foreign Relations

Invite leaders from Peru and Bolivia to a conference, explain how being united under a single banner would greatly help with the advancement of our economy, technology etc. Propose this.

Research

$20Billion invested to find a cure for Aids

Military Movements

Just mossin’

Summary

Made the military
Talked with Peru and Bolivia for diplomacy
Increased efficiency in copper mines
Invested money for curing Aids

Military:
Purchases made

Domestic Affairs/Economy:

Mines producing 25% more material. Increase in GDP by $5 Billion
Some mining accidents, money spent on saftey would be a good idea.

Living conditions increased slightly in cities. Isolated communities in the mountains still have sub-par living conditions though.

Foreign Relations:
Both Peru and Bolivia attend your conference. Peru rejects your offer to unite but offers a mutual defense pact.Bolivia would accept your offer but is being pressured by Brazil not to. They will accept your offer if you can get Brazil off their back.

Research:
Research to cure AIDS started. At this current rate the cure will be found in 10 turns.

Summary:

Military purchased
Both Peru and Bolivia did not accept your offer. Peru offers mutual defense pact and Bolivia asks you to get Brazil off their back.
Copper mining increased by 25%. Increase in GDP by $5 Billion
Cure to AIDS found in 10 turns at current rate

DeletedUser

[Mashman] – [New Zealand] – Turn [#1]

[New Zealand] – [4,252,277]

Total: [4,252,277]
Government Expenditures: [$115 billion]

Military

Air Force
[F-22 Raptor] - [#90 @$150Million = $13.5 Billion] Fighter
[MQ-9 Reaper] - [#50 @$10.5Million = $525 million] Drone
[Harrier Jump Jet] - [#50 @35Million = $1.75 billion] Fighter [EA-6B Prowler] - [#10 @$52Million = $520Million] Electronics Warfare Jet
[AC-130U Spooky] - [#10 @$130 Million = $1.3 Billion] Gunship
[B-2 Spirit] - [#10 @$740 Million = $7.4 Billion] Stealth Bomber
[C-17 Globemaster III] - [#10 @19Million = $190 million] Transport [V-22 Osprey] - [#10 @$67 Million = $670Million] Tiltrotar Aircraft(Transport)

Total Cost of Air Force: $26.5 Billion
Total Population: 300

Navy
[SSN-774] - [5 @ $1.8 Billion = $9 Billion] Attack Sub
[CVN-80] - [2 @ $8 billion= $16 billion] Carrier
[F-125] - [10 @ $750 million= $7.5 billion] Frigate
[DDG-1000] - [15@ $3.3 billion= $49.5 billion] Destroyer

Total Cost of Navy: $82 billion
Total Population of Navy: 10,000

Army
[M16A4] - [10,000 @ $600= $6 million] Assault Rifle
[M200] - [200 @ $9,000 = $1.8 million] Sniper Rifle
[HMMWV]- [200 @ $65,000= $13 million] unarmored Hum-vee
[HMMWV]- [150 @ $140,000=$21 million] armored Hum-vee
[FV4034] - [100 @ $7.9 million=$790 million] Tanks
[FGM-148] - [100 @ $40,000= $4 million] Guided Missile Launcher

Total Cost of Army: $836 million
Total population of Army: 10,200

Military: Total Cost: about $110 billion
Total Population: about 20500

Domestic Affairs/Economy

$1 billion promoting production increase- hopefully to lead to more exports and/or less imports of manufactured goods.
$500 million to support fishing industry
$500 million to support tourism and promote immigration to New Zealand

Total Expenses: $2 billion

Foreign Relations
-Continue actions to ensure close relation and partnership with Australia, which has already begun...
-Negotiate increased trade with other countries, especially China and Japan
-Urge small islands nearby to become part of New Zealand, as opposed to separate (already use New Zealand currency, 16 realms within the commonwealth pass own laws, urged to become fully part of New Zealand)

Research
$1 billion funding for Antarctic base to experiment with vehicles in extreme temperatures, as well as to make prototype diving suits to withstand the cold, etc.
$2 billion invested in Tank/Humvee cloaking (“invisibility”)

Summary
-Built branches of military
-supported fishing, manufacturing, and tourism
-attempt to grow closer with Australia, absorb nearby island nations into country, and increase trade with East Asia
-fund experiments in extreme cold in Antarctica
-fund experiments with cloak (invisible) tanks and armored vehicles

Military:
Purchases made

More raw materials are being processed rather than being exported. Production increase by 10%; no GDP increase.
More Tuna being caught and fattened up. Japan likes this and is going to give you $1 Billion per a turn to fund your Fishing program.
Tourism not affected greatly. People like Australia more than your smaller island :)

Foreign Relations:
Australia loves your little island, they wish to keep the bond between the two islands.
China not as interested as Japan. Japan can't buy enough Tuna from you and is funding your Tuna Fishing Program.
Smaller islands reject your offer. You're a little to far for their comfort to be under your flag.

Research:
Antarctic base expanding, more money will be needed to create and start tests with this equipment.
The last time a scientist had invisibility solved aliens abducted him and his lab (bandit)

Summary:
Military purchased
Fishing and manufacturing increased, tourism unaffected
Australia close with New Zealand, smaller islands decline. Japan is trading with you as much as they can, China would care less.
You need to create this equipment :3
Do you want to have your scientist abducted and have your money wasted? (bandit)

DeletedUser

So now what do we do??? when are next turns due?

I need to do indis turn tonight. I've been a little busy so his is the last one that I have left. After that I'll set up a due date for the next turn.

DeletedUser

do you know how much one food ration costs? let alone the ridiculous number you put up

DeletedUser

What was wrong with my turn? :(

I don't take you trying to be a pain in the ass as funny or cute. Don't try to play innocent to the fact that you tried to buy 100billion food rations when your GDP is 10 billion. Did you honestly think you would be able to afford them all?

DeletedUser

not to mention not haviny ANYTHING else... no weapons, no vehicles... what, gonna walk through the tundra with nothing but food??? win a war with dehydrated stew???

DeletedUser

not to mention not haviny ANYTHING else... no weapons, no vehicles... what, gonna walk through the tundra with nothing but food??? win a war with dehydrated stew???

oh...so im not allowed to do that...

DeletedUser

[indi23] - [Israel] - [7,353,985 people] - [GDP-217.1 billion]

Military:

Air Force
[F-22 Raptor] - [#40 @$150Million = $6.0Billion] Fighter
[MQ-9 Reaper] - [#50 @$10.5Million = $525Million] Drone
[Harrier Jump Jet] - [#20 @35Million = $700Million] Fighter
[EA-6B Prowler] - [#10 @$52Million = $520Million] Electronics Warfare Jet
[AC-130U Spooky] - [#10 @$132.4Million = $1.324Billion] Gunship
[B-2 Spirit] - [#5 @$737Million = $3.685Billion] Stealth Bomber
[C-17 Globemaster III] - [#10 @191Million = $1.91Billion] Transport
[V-22 Osprey] - [#10 @$67Million = $670Million] Tiltrotar Aircraft(Transport)
[KC-10 Extender] - [#2 @ 88.4million = 176.8million] Fueling Aircraft
[AH-64 Apache] - [#50 @ 20million = 1billion] Fighter Helicopter
[UH-60 Black Hawk] - [#30 @ 15million= 450 million] Utility Helicopter
[HMA-8 Lynx] - [34 @ 25million= 850 million] Boat Helicopter

17 billion 494 million 800k USD $
728 Men

Navy

[Vikrant] - [#2 @ 762million- 1.5 billion] Aircraft Carrier

[SSN-774 class] - [#5 @ 1.8 billion - 9 billion] Attack submarine
[FSF-1] - [#30 @ 150million - 4.5 billion] Littoral Combat Ship
[F-470 Zodiac] - [30 @ 12k - 360k] Inflatable Raiding Boat

7.8billion 360k USD $
6,930 Men

Ground Force

Vehicles:

[K2 Black Panther] - [50 @ 7.8million - 390 million] Tank

[m13 Abrams] - [100 @ 6.1 million - 610million] Tank
[Buffalo] - [200 @ 700k - 140 million] Minesweeper/ IED disabler
[APS-3 Anoa] - [1000 @ 60k - 60 million] Armored Personnel Carrier
[Humvee] - [300 @ 140k - 42 million] Basic Utility Vehicle

1 billion 242 million USD $
3750 Men

Infantry:

[Barrett m82] -[400 @ 8900 - 3.56 million] Sniper Rifle (.50 cal)

[m2 Browning] - [1000 @ 14000 - 14 million] Machine gun (.50 cal)
[m16] - [25000 @ 15000 - 750 million] Assault Rifle
[mp5] - [13000 @ 16000 - 208 million] Sub Machine gun

976 Million 560k USD $
39,400 Men

Total Military Expenditure:
- 27 billion 513 million 160k USD $
- 50,808 Men

Personnel Limit According to population: 51,478
Discrepancy: 670

Promote better health-care -2 billion
Promote better living conditions-2 billion
Repave all of the roads in Israel-200 million
Build 4 wind farms -24 billion
Build 2 nuclear power plants-28 billion
Build 5 de-salinization plants by the ocean- 750 million
Build better irrigation for better farming (wheat and corn mostly)- 1 billion
Make a worldwide call to all Jews to move to the Holy Land to increase population growth-500 million
Ban contraceptives and abortions to increase population growth (the new farms should account for any food shortages)-500 million
I don't know if this belongs in military portion or not, but step up espionage in all nearby countries and specially train assassins. All of these programs top secret. 1 billion

Total:59.95 billion

Foreign Affairs:

Give the West Bank a 30 day notice. Those who oppose Israeli rule may move, those who do not may stay still. Forcibly annex this section of land at the end of 30 days. Any resistance is to be crushed brutally, and any who oppose Israeli rule are to be put immediately outside of the country.

Request United States' military support to be nearby in the event of Muslim retaliation in nearby countries.

Request some US special forces presence to be transported to Israel in preparation for future..possible conflicts.

Research:

Begin researching low cost water fueled cars (I hope this doesn't take much or long, it will probably be done by 2050 anyway) 9.6 billion USD $
Begin researching cures for AIDS and cancer.
120 billion USD$

Total: 129.6 billion USD $
Summary:

Recruit army/navy/airforce
Build better infrastructure/healthcare at home
Increase energy independence (especially from foreign oil)
Increase food production
Hopefully increase population through various means
Improved special ops
Take Gaza Strip
Begin researching cures for AIDS/cancer.

Key:

Red=Money
Dark Blue=Titles

Green=Basic
Purple=Population

Military:
Purchases made.

Health care slightly improved. Having more specific uses for the money will result in better use.
Living conditions in cities slightly improved in cities.
Major highways done first, but not all roads in Israel could be paved with supplied funds. All important roads however have been paved.
Wind farms built.
Nuclear power plants built.
Desalinization plants built. Citizens are happy to have fresh water.
Build better irrigation for better farming (wheat and corn mostly)- 1 billion
~10,000 followers of the Jewish faith arrive in the holly land and stay.
Doctors are still performing private abortions, but a majority of abortions have been halted.
A small, very loyal group of assassins have been trained. Espionage is Egypt is most successful of all the country's targeted. After its democratic uprising in 2011 they no longer are Allys of Israel.

Foreign Affairs:
West Bank isn't happy but does peacefully allow you to Annex them. Their GDP is added to your total for every turn after this.($12.79 billion)
United States has been a long term ally of Israel and supply's you with 10 Squads of Special OP's troops and two fully battalions of Marines for Defense of Israel.

Research:
Water powered cars have not been created, hydrogen powered ones have though. Turns until technology researched: 5
Research to cure AIDS started. Turns until cure found: 7
Research to cure Cancer started: Turns until cure found: 7

Summary:
Military purchased.
Infrastructure and health care slightly increased.
Energy independence increased slightly but still importing a lot of foreign oil.
Food production slightly increased, can handle current % of population increase for 10 more turns.
Population increasing by .001-.005 of current population.
Assassins trained and ready to use, espionage successful in Egypt.
Gaza Annexed
Research started.

DeletedUser

West Bank isn't happy but does peacefully allow you to Annex them. Their GDP is added to your total for every turn after this.($12.79 billion)

So there would be no resistance to this from the many arab citizens being forced out of their homes and other countries working towards peace in the middle east

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So there would be no resistance to this from the many arab citizens being forced out of their homes and other countries working towards peace in the middle east

Last I checked your input didn't matter and since you're not playing I would appreciate if you didn't post in here. But since it seems like you feel that your job is to be my personal pain in the ass I'll give you an answer.

With the United States being Israels last standing ally and the fact that the United States wants to keep Israel around they will assist them by any means necessary. The citizens of Gaza were very unhappy with being Annexed, but they were not forced to move. If they didn't want to be under Israeli rule they didn't have to stay but they didn't have to leave either. Any people that would want to resist knew that they would get decimated by the Israeli and American joint forces. End result, they peacefully submitted to Israel annexing them even if they aren't happy with it.