CTW - Endgame

DeletedUser

I assume this was aswell then considering i dont have any F-22s are you even reading the same thread as me you just seem to be pulling things out of your ass now because you cant admit you are wrong, fine you have the big e-peen does that make you a big boy now :D

Considering the fact I had quoted someone else it was obvious I was talking to him about his Military so no I'm not pulling this out of my backside.

Well its luck i left 7.5 billion then isnt it ;D

7.5 Billion wont cover half your Army. Your Humvees alone cost ~280Million, your BMP's at estimated cost are easily over 500Million, not to mention you haven't purchased any firearms for your service men and women, how do you expect them to fight a war with no guns? This isn't the Stone age, people are using cutting edge technology in their Military's and you expect to have one with sticks and stones...

Another point then if we start with 'no military' as it 'states in the first post' then i assume that i will also start with no internal problems such as the taliban and corruption in the government either or will you only add those rules in when it suits you, by the looks of it you have murdered trollys great game :p

I don't think I've murdered Trollbrain's game if I'm running it the way its always been ran. As for internal issues. That's up to your actions, groups like the Taliban never go away, corruption will start up if your actions in the game cause it.

Like I said, if you don't like the way I'm running this then don't play. I don't need you here trying to put up a big stink because I told yo your turn was wrong, so if you aren't going to play the game the way I've told you to then don't play.

Thanks,
Caleb

DeletedUser

Turn Format
[King Glow... Stick] – [Mongolia] – Turn [1]

Military
Army

Food Rations - 100,000,000,000

Navy

Mongolia doesn't even have the ocean within a 500000 mile radius or something.

Air Force

No thanks

Military Personnel - [1,500,000]

Domestic Affairs/Economy

Give out food rations and start to get into war mode, start the draft.

Foreign Relations

Research

Research nuclear bombs!

Military

Woot. Get 1500000 soldiers!

Summary

Recruit all men over 8 into the army. ;)

DeletedUser

Bigamous Brains – Afghanistan – Turn 1

Afghanistan – 29,121,286
Total: 29,121,286
Government Expenditures: $ 26.98 Billion

Military
Army
Type 99 - 800 - 1 billion
Stryker - 500 - 710 million
Humvee - 4000 - 560 million

Navy
None

Air Force
Mil Mi-26 Halo -500 - 175 million
McDonnell Douglas AV-8B Harrier II - 30 - 900 million

Military Personnel - 150,000

Domestic Affairs/Economy
Reduce the tablians influence
Stabilising insecure areas, by improving policing, local elections and emergency food and medical help. This will also include:
-Working with international partners to help stabilise over 60 key districts by helping to establish local government that is capable of delivering basic services to its people, and linking the informal justice system to the formal one, to reach areas that have until now sided with the Taliban;
-Helping to ensure that forthcoming elections are better planned, with reduced fraud and greater voter participation, to learn lessons from previous elections and ensure that future elections at community, district and provincial level are organised to represent civilians fairly, especially women;
-Investing in improving the quality and effectiveness of the police across Afghanistan. The Afghan people must be able to believe in a police force that can protect them and a justice system that works for them.

Stimulating the economy, focusing on work, business and investment, moving Afghanistan away from dependence on foreign aid, through:
-Building the Afghan government's ability to generate revenue itself, for example through encouraging investment by creating greater transparency in the Ministry of Mines;
-Encouraging private sector growth. This includes encouraging foreign investment, through a new £6m Business Challenge Fund;
-Creating 200,000 new employment opportunities, including vocational training for 12,000 young people in Helmand, to teach them vital skills like plumbing, electrics and plastering;
-Extending the reach of the National Solidarity programme to bring community-driven development to improve health, education and job creation to 10,300 communities in hard to reach, more insecure areas.

Improving the effectiveness of the Afghan government by building its ability to deliver services like health and education. Measures include:
-Improving the civil service and increasing our support to tackle corruption at the highest level, reducing corruption in the ten key spending ministries;
-Getting young people into jobs through technical and vocational training for up to 300,000 people who have never attended school, and increasing vocational training enrolment from 26,000 to 100,000 by 2013;
-Continuing to spend through Afghan government systems, for example helping to pay the salaries of teachers, building on the surge in literacy rates since the fall of the Taliban and accelerating progress towards more than 6 million children attending school
-Standing ready to increase support for the Afghan government to help it make better use of donor money, including reducing corruption by improving audit and accountability.
However we will go further than the DFID and spend 7billion on this particularly focusing on the increase in jobs in poorer areas/ rural areas and introducing a programme to again increase the number of children going to school - 7 billion
-Turn opium trade into a government run business, in an atempt to stop taliban making increased profit off opium, create massive patches of opium fields to be guarded and patrolled by security forces offer opium prices cheaper than those offered by the taliban and offer local people jobs based around this on a wage of $10 a day, a huge increase on normal labour workers pay, and offer security forces working on them $50 a day, hopefully this will help us to win support away from taliban and draw young afghns to work for us instead of being tempted into the taliban - 1 billion

Start up the new Afghan National Mining Company
-Start a major project of mining iron, copper, cobalt, gold and lithium - 500million
- Set up a huge industrial project around these minerals which will hopefully create enough jobs to half afghanistans unemployment levels and help our economy massively - 8 billion
- Start a worldwide advertising campaign to try to tempt businesses to set up in afghan to help us make something of these untapped resources we have available offer tax havens in areas where unemployment is high, and offer lower taxes to bussinesses that bring more jobs with them - 3 billion

Start a project of building schools around afghan instead of large schools look to make multiple small schools around rural areas and set up a massive program to get people trained as teachers - 4 billion

Foreign Relations
Invite Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan and Sri Lanka to start the coalition of South Asia, similar to the EU in its goals it wishes to make south asia into one economy however whilst still keeping our own currency

Publicly thank america and other coalition countries on global television and state that you hope they will continue to aid us in the future

Ask america if they would be willing to sell us some M60 Patton tanks

Ask russia if they would be willing to sell us some MiG-31s and some other out of date aircraft aswell as some Tu-22Ms

Research
None

Military
None

Summary

Reduce the tablians influence
Turn opium trade into a government run business
Set up the new Afghan National Mining Company
Start a project of building schools around afghan
Attempt to start the coalition of South Asia
Publicly thank america and other coalition countries on global television
Start looking into mordernising the military

Military Purchases: Done

Economy:
Economy Stimulus/Taliban Reduction: Semi productive. More people are working but Taliban still has a strong influence in Afghanistan.

Taliban accepts your job offers and takes over the Opium Business. Your country is now enjoying their cheap Opium that is now being distributed by the Taliban.

Mining established. More money will be needed but a decent base has been established. Quite a bit of injury's on site of mines due to lack of safety training. Industries around the mining of these minerals need minerals to process. Jobs are established but there is little return on the processing of minerals.

Schools built. Teachers trained and students enrolled. Students are learning, not a whole lot of students but those that are in school are learning a lot and will be useful in the future.

Foreign Relations:
India declines your invite Asian EU. They wish to stay independent. Other countries could possibly accept in the future but for not are not fully interested in the idea of a collation.

United States and other Collation countries confused as to why you thank them but accept your thanks.

United States declines your trade offer for Tanks. They're antiques and want to keep them in showrooms.

Russia is not interested in selling an unstable country their high performance gear. It may be outdated but Afghanistan has a tendency to have issues with the Taliban.

Summary:
Taliban influence unaffected. They took over your Opium fields.
Roots to a mining company established. More money will be needed to make it effective.
Schools established. Those who attend are learning very well.
Collation of South Asia not effective. More convincing that it will be beneficial for them to join you is needed.
Public thanks accepted but misunderstood.
Russia and United States decline your trade offers.

Budget for next turn: $2.968 Billion

DeletedUser

Turn Format
[King Glow... Stick] – [Mongolia] – Turn [1]

Military
Army

Food Rations - 100,000,000,000

Navy

Mongolia doesn't even have the ocean within a 500000 mile radius or something.

Air Force

No thanks

Military Personnel - [1,500,000]

Domestic Affairs/Economy

Give out food rations and start to get into war mode, start the draft.

Foreign Relations

Research

Research nuclear bombs!

Military

Woot. Get 1500000 soldiers!

Summary

Recruit all men over 8 into the army. ;)

Uhm...

You're lucky you still have tomorrow to redo your turn. Have fun :)

DeletedUser

king glow- no vehicles or weapons, what the people are just walking through the tundra on foot??? lmao

my turn will be up tomorrow =)

DeletedUser

ps2guy1 – Chile – Turn #1

[Chile] – [17,094,270]
Total: [17,094,270]
Government Expenditures: [$243.2 billion]

Military

Weapons
[SAR 21] – [#20k @1000 = 20Million]
[XM-25] – [#20k @1400 =28Million ]
[Spas-15]- [#10k @1500 = 15Million]
[MP5K] – [#20k @500 = 10Million]
[M40 Sniper] – [#5k @700 = 3.5Million]
[L96A1] – [#10k @2000 = 20Million]

Total Cost of Weapons: 96.5Million

Ground Force
[XK2] – [#150 @8.5Million = 425Million]
[Bushmaster 4×4 Armoured Vehicle] – [#800 @580k = 464Million]

Total Cost of Ground Force: 889Million

Navy
[CVS-80] – [#2 @10Million = 20Million]
[Arleigh Burke Class Destroyer] – [#8 @800Million = 6.4Billion]
[Astute] – [#6 @1.6Billion = 9.6Billion]
[BB(X) Illinois Class (BB-71) ] – [#4 @6.8Billion = 27.2Billion

Total Cost of Navy: 43.2Billion

Air Force
[F-22 Raptor] - [#40 @$150Million = $6.0Billion] Fighter
[MQ-9 Reaper] - [#50 @$10.5Million = $525Million] Drone
[Harrier Jump Jet] - [#20 @35Million = $700Million] Fighter
[EA-6B Prowler] - [#10 @$52Million = $520Million] Electronics Warfare Jet
[AC-130U Spooky] - [#10 @$132.4Million = $1.324Billion] Gunship
[B-2 Spirit] - [#5 @$737Million = $3.685Billion] Stealth Bomber
[B-52 Stratofortress] - [#10 @$53.4Million = $534Million] Bomber
[C-17 Globemaster III] - [#10 @191Million = $1.91Billion] Transport
[V-22 Osprey] - [#10 @$67Million = $670Million] Tiltrotar Aircraft (Transport)

Total Cost of Air Force: $27.396 Billion

Total Military Costs: 71.581Billion

Military Personnel – [85471]

Domestic Affairs/Economy

$100Billion to modernizing and upgrading copper mines to increase efficiency
$50Billion to improving living conditions

Foreign Relations

Invite leaders from Peru and Bolivia to a conference, explain how being united under a single banner would greatly help with the advancement of our economy, technology etc. Propose this.

Research

$20Billion invested to find a cure for Aids

Military Movements

Just mossin’

Summary

Made the military
Talked with Peru and Bolivia for diplomacy
Increased efficiency in copper mines
Invested money for curing Aids

DeletedUser

Oy vey caleb, you really have no idea how to do this.
Ask qwertyu, myself, lordlorkahn, lord mandos, or even trollbrain (all multiple time GMs, and troll created CTWs).

You don't use GDP. (you use a government budget)
You don't let players chose countries. (Gms chose them)
You don't steal previous stories. (you make your own)
Quite simply, URDOINITWRONG.
And when people attempt to correct/help, you are bitter towards them.
Quite mature on your part.

DeletedUser

Ask qwertyu, myself, lordlorkahn, lord mandos, or even trollbrain (all multiple time GMs, and troll created CTWs).

Next time you host if you care. If you don't, then please get out and let him do crap how he wants it.

DeletedUser

Honestly, the game can be run many different ways. The way I'm running it is the way I played it, if you don't like it I honestly don't care :D

If you want to run it a different way next time go ahead, but I'm pretty sure the GM can use modifications to the game whenever he wants.

DeletedUser

Next time you host if you care. If you don't, then please get out and let him do crap how he wants it.

If I hosted it, I'd actually host it, and not simply steal someone else's backstory, and then make the setup the job of the players.

DeletedUser

Honestly, the game can be run many different ways. The way I'm running it is the way I played it, if you don't like it I honestly don't care :D

If you want to run it a different way next time go ahead, but I'm pretty sure the GM can use modifications to the game whenever he wants.

They can, however if the GM uses the rules from one game, and then changes the rules without actually changing the rules, that causes confusion.

Double post, but it is OT...

DeletedUser

phew, out watching the super bowl... getting my turn in just in time =P

[Mashman] – [New Zealand] – Turn [#1]

[New Zealand] – [4,252,277]

Total: [4,252,277]
Government Expenditures: [$115 billion]

Military

Air Force
[F-22 Raptor] - [#90 @$150Million = $13.5 Billion] Fighter
[MQ-9 Reaper] - [#50 @$10.5Million = $525 million] Drone
[Harrier Jump Jet] - [#50 @35Million = $1.75 billion] Fighter [EA-6B Prowler] - [#10 @$52Million = $520Million] Electronics Warfare Jet
[AC-130U Spooky] - [#10 @$130 Million = $1.3 Billion] Gunship
[B-2 Spirit] - [#10 @$740 Million = $7.4 Billion] Stealth Bomber
[C-17 Globemaster III] - [#10 @19Million = $190 million] Transport [V-22 Osprey] - [#10 @$67 Million = $670Million] Tiltrotar Aircraft(Transport)

Total Cost of Air Force: $26.5 Billion
Total Population: 300

Navy
[SSN-774] - [5 @ $1.8 Billion = $9 Billion] Attack Sub
[CVN-80] - [2 @ $8 billion= $16 billion] Carrier
[F-125] - [10 @ $750 million= $7.5 billion] Frigate
[DDG-1000] - [15@ $3.3 billion= $49.5 billion] Destroyer

Total Cost of Navy: $82 billion
Total Population of Navy: 10,000

Army
[M16A4] - [10,000 @ $600= $6 million] Assault Rifle
[M200] - [200 @ $9,000 = $1.8 million] Sniper Rifle
[HMMWV]- [200 @ $65,000= $13 million] unarmored Hum-vee
[HMMWV]- [150 @ $140,000=$21 million] armored Hum-vee
[FV4034] - [100 @ $7.9 million=$790 million] Tanks
[FGM-148] - [100 @ $40,000= $4 million] Guided Missile Launcher

Total Cost of Army: $836 million
Total population of Army: 10,200

Military: Total Cost: about $110 billion
Total Population: about 20500

Domestic Affairs/Economy

$1 billion promoting production increase- hopefully to lead to more exports and/or less imports of manufactured goods.
$500 million to support fishing industry
$500 million to support tourism and promote immigration to New Zealand

Total Expenses: $2 billion

Foreign Relations
-Continue actions to ensure close relation and partnership with Australia, which has already begun...
-Negotiate increased trade with other countries, especially China and Japan
-Urge small islands nearby to become part of New Zealand, as opposed to separate (already use New Zealand currency, 16 realms within the commonwealth pass own laws, urged to become fully part of New Zealand)

Research
$1 billion funding for Antarctic base to experiment with vehicles in extreme temperatures, as well as to make prototype diving suits to withstand the cold, etc.
$2 billion invested in Tank/Humvee cloaking (“invisibility”)

Summary
-Built branches of military
-supported fishing, manufacturing, and tourism
-attempt to grow closer with Australia, absorb nearby island nations into country, and increase trade with East Asia
-fund experiments in extreme cold in Antarctica
-fund experiments with cloak (invisible) tanks and armored vehicles

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

[indi23] - [Israel] - [7,353,985 people] - [GDP-217.1 billion]

Military:

Air Force
[F-22 Raptor] - [#40 @$150Million = $6.0Billion] Fighter
[MQ-9 Reaper] - [#50 @$10.5Million = $525Million] Drone
[Harrier Jump Jet] - [#20 @35Million = $700Million] Fighter
[EA-6B Prowler] - [#10 @$52Million = $520Million] Electronics Warfare Jet
[AC-130U Spooky] - [#10 @$132.4Million = $1.324Billion] Gunship
[B-2 Spirit] - [#5 @$737Million = $3.685Billion] Stealth Bomber
[C-17 Globemaster III] - [#10 @191Million = $1.91Billion] Transport
[V-22 Osprey] - [#10 @$67Million = $670Million] Tiltrotar Aircraft(Transport)
[KC-10 Extender] - [#2 @ 88.4million = 176.8million] Fueling Aircraft
[AH-64 Apache] - [#50 @ 20million = 1billion] Fighter Helicopter
[UH-60 Black Hawk] - [#30 @ 15million= 450 million] Utility Helicopter
[HMA-8 Lynx] - [34 @ 25million= 850 million] Boat Helicopter

17 billion 494 million 800k USD $
728 Men

Navy

[Vikrant] - [#2 @ 762million- 1.5 billion] Aircraft Carrier

[SSN-774 class] - [#5 @ 1.8 billion - 9 billion] Attack submarine
[FSF-1] - [#30 @ 150million - 4.5 billion] Littoral Combat Ship
[F-470 Zodiac] - [30 @ 12k - 360k] Inflatable Raiding Boat

7.8billion 360k USD $
6,930 Men

Ground Force

Vehicles:

[K2 Black Panther] - [50 @ 7.8million - 390 million] Tank

[m13 Abrams] - [100 @ 6.1 million - 610million] Tank
[Buffalo] - [200 @ 700k - 140 million] Minesweeper/ IED disabler
[APS-3 Anoa] - [1000 @ 60k - 60 million] Armored Personnel Carrier
[Humvee] - [300 @ 140k - 42 million] Basic Utility Vehicle

1 billion 242 million USD $
3750 Men

Infantry:

[Barrett m82] -[400 @ 8900 - 3.56 million] Sniper Rifle (.50 cal)

[m2 Browning] - [1000 @ 14000 - 14 million] Machine gun (.50 cal)
[m16] - [25000 @ 15000 - 750 million] Assault Rifle
[mp5] - [13000 @ 16000 - 208 million] Sub Machine gun

976 Million 560k USD $
39,400 Men

Total Military Expenditure:
- 27 billion 513 million 160k USD $
- 50,808 Men

Personnel Limit According to population: 51,478
Discrepancy: 670

Domestic Affairs/Economy:

Promote better health-care -2 billion
Promote better living conditions-2 billion
Repave all of the roads in Israel-200 million
Build 4 wind farms -24 billion
Build 2 nuclear power plants-28 billion
Build 5 de-salinization plants by the ocean- 750 million
Build better irrigation for better farming (wheat and corn mostly)- 1 billion
Make a worldwide call to all Jews to move to the Holy Land to increase population growth-500 million
Ban contraceptives and abortions to increase population growth (the new farms should account for any food shortages)-500 million
I don't know if this belongs in military portion or not, but step up espionage in all nearby countries and specially train assassins. All of these programs top secret. 1 billion

Total:59.95 billion

Foreign Affairs:

Give the West Bank a 30 day notice. Those who oppose Israeli rule may move, those who do not may stay still. Forcibly annex this section of land at the end of 30 days. Any resistance is to be crushed brutally, and any who oppose Israeli rule are to be put immediately outside of the country.

Request United States' military support to be nearby in the event of Muslim retaliation in nearby countries.

Request some US special forces presence to be transported to Israel in preparation for future..possible conflicts.

Research:

Begin researching low cost water fueled cars (I hope this doesn't take much or long, it will probably be done by 2050 anyway) 9.6 billion USD $
Begin researching cures for AIDS and cancer.
120 billion USD$

Total: 129.6 billion USD $
Summary:

Recruit army/navy/airforce
Build better infrastructure/healthcare at home
Increase energy independence (especially from foreign oil)
Increase food production
Hopefully increase population through various means
Improved special ops
Take Gaza Strip
Begin researching cures for AIDS/cancer.

Key:

Red=Money
Dark Blue=Titles

Green=Basic
Purple=Population

DeletedUser

I'll get to those who posted their turns Today and tomorrow. Everyone else that did not enter legitimate turns is out of the game.

DeletedUser

Government Expenditures: [$115 billion]

Military: Total Cost: about $110 billion
Total Population: about 20500

Domestic Affairs/Economy
Total Expenses: $2 billion

i think your people might want to know why with the pretty low budget you already have you spent 95% of your governments money on what they will see as an unnecessary waste of money which could have been spent on the country o.0

DeletedUser

i think your people might want to know why with the pretty low budget you already have you spent 95% of your governments money on what they will see as an unnecessary waste of money which could have been spent on the country o.0

too bad your thoughts don't matter

DeletedUser

too bad your thoughts don't matter

then reason your comunity will never become big is because regular posters like you who think you own the place and mods who for some reason condone your actions :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

then reason your comunity will never become big is because regular posters like you who think you own the place and mods who for some reason condone your actions :rolleyes:

I don't think i own the place, but it seems like you think you do. How many times has it been stated that it's the GM who makes the decisions and the GM who has the final say, and then here you come acting all cool and telling people how their turns should be. If you don't like it don't comment.

DeletedUser

not saying that but i'm saying how will he be able to keep a stable economy if 95% of his countrys gdp goes into military, mmhmm yep i own the place alright :p