Awards Rating Server 3.

DeletedUser1505

pfft,wenever awardwhore.Its just our natural awesomeness :)

DeletedUser1180

If you dont like the threads Jessy, than just leave it. If no one is interested they will end because lack of interest. If you do get on the thread it is nice for those who are interested.
Talking of huge, spammy, testosterone fest for the teenage boys - sounds a lot like the Smash chat...
I like your reactions Chopper.
And not everyone wants to show off. No reaction from me on that part.

DeletedUser

If this is an awards thread then why does the number 1 in awards not get mentioned pfft i get no love for my contibuted time on the game :(

DeletedUser

maybe you should change your name to not hidden talent, then we would be able to notice you, as you stand now as hidden talent, you seem to be hard to find :D

DeletedUser

maybe you should change your name to not hidden talent, then we would be able to notice you, as you stand now as hidden talent, you seem to be hard to find :D
bro that was - Derivative dy = 3 r squared dr over 3 -->: rdrr: :p

DeletedUser

I'm not saying/telling that you are good. I used question mark "?", so it's a form of question. ;) And btw, I'm not a fanboi of you. :p

Ow thats to bad :p.. Well, now you ruined my whole day :(

DeletedUser

Level 4 warlord or

8x Looter of the day
You plundered the most resources in this world on 01.05.2011 (1.905.553 resources)!

10x Plunderer of the day
You plundered the most villages in this world on 01.05.2011 (4.156 villages)!

I guess warlord right?

DeletedUser

Level 4 warlord or

8x Looter of the day
You plundered the most resources in this world on 01.05.2011 (1.905.553 resources)!

10x Plunderer of the day
You plundered the most villages in this world on 01.05.2011 (4.156 villages)!

I guess warlord right?

Oh, you're so pro now. :eek: (Sarcasm)