Awards Rating Server 3.

DeletedUser

Level 4 warlord or

8x Looter of the day
You plundered the most resources in this world on 01.05.2011 (1.905.553 resources)!

10x Plunderer of the day
You plundered the most villages in this world on 01.05.2011 (4.156 villages)!

I guess warlord right?

Whoohoo:rolleyes:

DeletedUser

award3.png
Code:
You have plundered other villages 758 times so far.

award2.png
Code:
So far you have looted 508.137 resources.

DeletedUser

So much good discussion going on here :eek: I should have kept my mouth shut, darn.

DeletedUser

award3.png
Code:
You have plundered other villages 56.200 times so far.

award2.png
Code:
So far you have looted 28.019.784 resources.

DeletedUser

Achieved daily awards
1x Looter of the day
You plundered the most resources in this world on 05.05.2011 (2.259.239 resources)!

:p

DeletedUser

award3.png
Code:
You have plundered other villages 56.200 times so far.

award2.png
Code:
So far you have looted 28.019.784 resources.

Nice work!
I have been started 15 day's ago.
award3.png
Code:
    You have plundered other villages 1.018 times so far.

award2.png
Code:
   So far you have looted 650.462 resources.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1 million resources farmed in 15 days, not bad :p
Next stop 100 million resources

DeletedUser

I'm more of a reader than a poster and quite frankly I'm not here to give my opinion about awards, because at the moment I don't have one. Actually, I do have one: "They ruin the game." However I do have something to say in the spoiler below and it's about JessNasty. I overlooked Chopper's spoiler, my apologizes for kind off repeating the same.

There are so many things wrong with your post. (1) You assume that YOU are the majority and I am the minority, when the only people posting here are me (to put an end to stupid threads), you (to defend stupid threads), and Googly (to defend the side I don't agree with). (2) You say the game is played for awards and rankings instead of good game play. Can you explain to me how to get the highest awards without good game play? (3) Sounds like you think I'm egotistical. I probably am, considering my tribe is owning this world. As far as my posting on this thread, I'm only here to get Kaas to calm down on the thread posting, which is a little insane, especially this stupid thread about awards which we can already see in-game. Egos don't really matter when we're talking about pure logic.

(1)The silent majority are those reading these threads, not nessecery posting in it ... It's kinds like you, who are not capable to realize they need to shut up if a thread does not confirm their interests, that ruin these threads with comments in the nature of "oh this is rubbish" or "pointless thread" etc .. Do you really think anyone, and I said anyone, is interested in your complaints? Here's the unwritten forum-rule number 1 .. Think Before You Speak ;)

(2) You are both right, although you are a wee bit wrong as well, while Chopper isn't at all. Awards are, like you said, closely correlated with 'skillz' (side-note: in my tw dictionary skill is a synonym for time) .. They also move the focus, like Chopper said, from winning battles and taking over the enemy, to award-focused playing. Scroll Through the awards and you'll find many that are obviously provoking such kind of behavior ... For instance the continent scorer award; This could lead to a player munching internal inactives in his home continent rather than taking over a war village thats resting on the other side of the continent line.

(3) You obviously missed the whole point of this thread here. This isn't all about displaying the awards as they are mentioned in game on players profile pages. This is about comparing, evaluating and discussing them. Can't really say those words mean the same as just 'copying', now can we? Lol

It sounds like to me, though, you'd rather a whole bunch of people be posting on these spammy threads (which usually means the lower age of the average poster....which eventually leads to a huge, spammy, testosterone fest for the teenage boys) than eliminate dumb threads and get some intelligent discussion in here. To that, I have to say I disagree.

I'm sure a middle-aged, well-educated, decent raised man would comment with:

Why are you making these stupid threads? If I want to see your awards I'll look at your profile.
If a thread really is not interesting or just some pointless crap (objectively speaking that is), then it will die a natural dead.

I conclude my message with the following two guidelines:
- A lying mind is a failing mind. (Think of this before you counter-post)
- Ignoring is an act of accepting. However, I do insist we might agree upon ceasing this spamfest?
This is my first post on the American forums. Hi all
wave2.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1505

I'm more of a reader than a poster and quite frankly I'm not here to give my opinion about awards, because at the moment I don't have one. Actually, I do have one: "They ruin the game." However I do have something to say in the spoiler below and it's about JessNasty. I overlooked Chopper's spoiler, my apologizes for kind off repeating the same.

(1)The silent majority are those reading these threads, not nessecery posting in it ... It's kinds like you, who are not capable to realize they need to shut up if a thread does not confirm their interests, that ruin these threads with comments in the nature of "oh this is rubbish" or "pointless thread" etc .. Do you really think anyone, and I said anyone, is interested in your complaints? Here's the unwritten forum-rule number 1 .. Think Before You Speak ;)

(2) You are both right, although you are a wee bit wrong as well, while Chopper isn't at all. Awards are, like you said, closely correlated with 'skillz' (side-note: in my tw dictionary skill is a synonym for time) .. They also move the focus, like Chopper said, from winning battles and taking over the enemy, to award-focused playing. Scroll Through the awards and you'll find many that are obviously provoking such kind of behavior ... For instance the continent scorer award; This could lead to a player munching internal inactives in his home continent rather than taking over a war village thats resting on the other side of the continent line.

(3) You obviously missed the whole point of this thread here. This isn't all about displaying the awards as they are mentioned in game on players profile pages. This is about comparing, evaluating and discussing them. Can't really say those words mean the same as just 'copying', now can we? Lol

I'm sure a middle-aged, well-educated, decent raised man would comment with:

If a thread really is not interesting or just some pointless crap (objectively speaking that is), then it will die a natural dead.

I conclude my message with the following two guidelines:
- A lying mind is a failing mind. (Think of this before you counter-post)
- Ignoring is an act of accepting. However, I do insist we might agree upon ceasing this spamfest?
This is my first post on the American forums. Hi all
wave2.gif

You missed nubs who keep sending 5 axes over and over at the same barb thats adjacent to them to get the plunderer award ;)

DeletedUser

i used 5 hc and book marked 75 at a time, last time just to prove a ''nub'' with a few villas could get the plunderer award over a 2 million point player who laughed at me, i beat him by over 1700 hits that only took me a few hours of the day, imagine if i had rebookmarked another 75 for a total of 150 at a time and did it all day. it was very monotonous but i proved my point that some awards can be massaged very easily.

i see its going on here by the way, how can i tell ? just look at the awards and hover your curser, you do the math. either people are not very efficient with there farm parties or they are massaging for the plunderer.

today @ 7:34:43 16/05/2011
The current record is 1.372 plundered villages.
The current record is 1.538.456 plundered resources.
= 1121 rezzies per haul assuming that the current plunderer is the one hauling those rezzies of coarse lets say for argument sake its 15 lc a pop -> imo a typical farming party for someone still micro farming non stop.

efficient farming or not?

for:
&
against:

if i have missed something vital feel free to point it out and debate, we dont need a target painted and flames burning over it.

DeletedUser

Those in the top-20 rankings still micro-farming are zombies imo.They either use a bot or have very low 'boring' standards. Isn't it more fun clearing the newbies, or those whom suffered bad luck, and steal their rezzies?

I reckon clearing nearby players and shaping them into a farm can give you as much rezzies as micro-farming hours away does. And besides, isn't that much more fun and much less boring? Unless you're an award-wanaby-snob-zombie.

DeletedUser

It all depends on how you do it ... using both methods beats using just one I'd say ;)

DeletedUser1505

Those in the top-20 rankings still micro-farming are zombies imo.They either use a bot or have very low 'boring' standards. Isn't it more fun clearing the newbies, or those whom suffered bad luck, and steal their rezzies?

I reckon clearing nearby players and shaping them into a farm can give you as much rezzies as micro-farming hours away does. And besides, isn't that much more fun and much less boring? Unless you're an award-wanaby-snob-zombie.

um,i still microfarm :S
am i a zombie?

DeletedUser

anyone busting there chops to hold top rank on this game is a zombe!

DeletedUser1505

hmm,it takes me 20 mins to farm,x3 cos i send runs out thrice,around another 20 mins x2 to que stuff.im hardly busting my chops :p