Tribes: =AXE=

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 0
Difference: 3

chart

DeletedUser

LOL and US "soccer" team is much better hahaha made my night that did.

I'm not American, but to say that US national is much worse than Irish team would be an overstatement. Both teams have become more solid over the last couple of years. I would say that arguably they are at the same level.

DeletedUser

How did we get to soccer and obamas not irish. Hes indonesian and hawaii'n

DeletedUser

Your just EX everything arnt you I dont think W3 is the world for you man

DeletedUser

To kind of put things back on track....

I would say that with the caliber of players that SMASH has and size, taking out AXE shouldn't be much of a problem, but due to the size of the front they have with AXE and the distance of majority of there players from AXE and the size of AXE this is going to be a very long and drawn out war.

DeletedUser

ROFLAO .... I thought perhaps the only 1's who didn't know AXE were dead were a few AXE players.

They have already broken and they are starting to run, they may regroup to put up a show and keep face but as it dawns on the majority of them they will delete and disappear.

Imo, anyway.

DeletedUser

ROFLAO .... I thought perhaps the only 1's who didn't know AXE were dead were a few AXE players.

They have already broken and they are starting to run, they may regroup to put up a show and keep face but as it dawns on the majority of them they will delete and disappear.

Imo, anyway.

If they were dead, then how could they be, "starting to run"?
If they were starting to run, why has the tribe not dropped from 3rd?

Frankly I think you underestimate AXE. Yes I agree that AXE well die and burn, but in my opinion there well be at least 3 weeks to a couple months of fighting before AXE really starts to drop a few ranks and players run. Plus this early in the game SMASH doesn't have the amount of nobles needed to put a real impact in AXE except a couple villges at a time.

DeletedUser

Frankly I think you underestimate AXE. Yes I agree that AXE well die and burn, but in my opinion there well be at least 3 weeks to a couple months of fighting before AXE really starts to drop a few ranks and players run. Plus this early in the game SMASH doesn't have the amount of nobles needed to put a real impact in AXE except a couple villges at a time.

If a tribe is dead, that doesn't necessarily mean it's been rimmed, but that the communication and tribal morale has been broken.

As far as the nobles comment goes, I'm gonna point out that farming gets you a lot of nobles quickly. Smash presumably is aware of this. Even that nub Caleb knows how to farm :p

So I doubt your "SMASH doesn't have the amount of nobles needed to put a real impact in AXE except a couple villges at a time" argument will be accurate...

DeletedUser

ever heard of the phrase 'dead man walking'

How many members did you have at the outbreak and how many do you now have? Where have the missing 1's gone?

Frankly I think you underestimate AXE. I don't think I do, but on this you may well be right.

Yes I agree that AXE MAY ( I added 'may' here, at least I hope it was supposed to go here )well die and burn, but in my opinion there well be at least 3 weeks to a couple months of fighting before AXE really starts to drop a few ranks and players run. Plus this early in the game SMASH doesn't have the amount of nobles needed to put a real impact in AXE except a couple villges at a time.

If AXE take a good and realistic look at the world , realise it is live or die for everybody associated with the tribe and get stuck into the job that lies ahead of them they could turn this world upside down. Of that I have no doubt.

If you actually stand up and make that start it will surprise me, though.

Though , IF and that is a very big if , I will personally be cheering you all the way.

Go AXE , there is some fighting spirit left in the forums , at least.

DeletedUser1505

deathfire,you ever play w48 . net by any chance?

DeletedUser

If a tribe is dead, that doesn't necessarily mean it's been rimmed, but that the communication and tribal morale has been broken.

As far as the nobles comment goes, I'm gonna point out that farming gets you a lot of nobles quickly. Smash presumably is aware of this. Even that nub Caleb knows how to farm :p

So I doubt your "SMASH doesn't have the amount of nobles needed to put a real impact in AXE except a couple villges at a time" argument will be accurate...

Every world is filled with those type of dead tribes. But you rarely see a tribe that dead, in the top 10 let alone top 5.

I also stand by my comment that they don't have the nobles needed to do more than take 3 or 4 villeges every couple of days unless they only stockpiled nobles for a week or so. Yes farming plays a big part in how long it takes to do anything, but in this case were its still early game SMASH has to clear the villages, noble the villages, and begin to build those villages. Along with spending the resources to build those villages up comes with spending resources for making and replacing troops and the noble used. In every case there are to many variables to actually put a good guess on how many nobles can be produced.

ever heard of the phrase 'dead man walking'

Plenty of times, what I'm saying is I don't think there completely dead enough to just roll over and die without some resistence.

How many members did you have at the outbreak and how many do you now have? Where have the missing 1's gone?

I'm going to assume you think I'm in AXE with that comment. If so, I am not. And going of the date of this thread, they had 50 at the start and they've dropped down to 47, but that's also with adding new members, and losing some. With TW Stats, they've gained 5 and lost 6 andthat was up to the 22nd, so I don't know what they've done the last 2 days.

MAY ( I added 'may' here, at least I hope it was supposed to go here )

I would suggest MAY as I never entended to say may and am not planning on adding it anytime soon.

If AXE take a good and realistic look at the world , realise it is live or die for everybody associated with the tribe and get stuck into the job that lies ahead of them they could turn this world upside down. Of that I have no doubt.

I completely agree that AXE could shift the tables if they really dug into it. But I doubt that there actually going to dig into it and shift the tables. Frankly unless Nuts jumps into the ring against SMASH which I don't seem them doing SMASH well continue to grow.

deathfire,you ever play w48 . net by any chance?

I did.

DeletedUser

Deathfire r u serious? Smash are nobling alot of other people besides =AXE=, we easily have enough nobles to destroy axe (pretty much everyone in the tribe can produce 1 or 2 nobles a day whilst continuing to build everything else and have many already, i know of one person who had 11 nobles yesterday) So nobles really aren't the problem. Its just being bothered to solely focus on =AXE=.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: Smash
Side 2:
Tribes: =AXE=

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 23
Side 2: 2
Difference: 21

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3
Difference: 3

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 116,578
Side 2: 5,603
Difference: 110,975

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7,644
Difference: 7,644

chart

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Deathfire r u serious? Smash are nobling alot of other people besides =AXE=, we easily have enough nobles to destroy axe (pretty much everyone in the tribe can produce 1 or 2 nobles a day whilst continuing to build everything else and have many already, i know of one person who had 11 nobles yesterday) So nobles really aren't the problem. Its just being bothered to solely focus on =AXE=.

I would like to first repoint what I said in my very first post.

taking out AXE shouldn't be much of a problem, but due to the size of the front they have with AXE and the distance of majority of there players from AXE and the size of AXE this is going to be a very long and drawn out war.

This is why I said the nobles aren't there. If it was everyone in SMASH nobling AXE then they'be gone in a couple of weeks. But it isn't.
A) The front is that big so there's less players attacking AXE
B) Distance from AXE limits the number of players actually attacking AXE and nobling.
C) It would be easy to raise 4 or more nobles a day with the size of players in SMASH. But once again, distance is why it'll take so long.

DeletedUser

If everyone in Smash was nobling AXE it wouldn't even take that long. My prediction is that at the end of 7 days, with Smash putting minimal effort into attacking them, AXE will have no morale or fighting spirit left. But from the things I'm hearing, 7 days is generous.