Smash Declares...Better!

DeletedUser

Incorrect. We didn't like the forum presence you have. You acted rather foolishly and in all honesty we don't want people that produce rather annoying and pointless posts to be associated with our tribe.

Don't try to lie again, thanks.

Caleb

That's what greg and all said when we were I a skype chat. That's what I know thanks for correcting. Sheesh creative people these days.

DeletedUser

lol
btw there was another thread about smash. i came to see the replies,but looks like Mods ate it :D .

DeletedUser

lol
btw there was another thread about smash. i came to see the replies,but looks like Mods ate it :D .

Probably got a bit hot after I went to bed.
Pity as I was wondering if their was any more Irish bashing going on from the racists.

DeletedUser

Probably got a bit hot after I went to bed.
Pity as I was wondering if their was any more Irish bashing going on from the racists.

It kind of stopped when you stopped posting as far as I can recall. Mainly due to no dumb posts appearing :p

Also, it isn't really racist. Potato and Guiness are what the Irish are most known for, along with leprecauns and pots of gold. I personally didn't consider any of what was said to be in any way racist, purely because it is something that the Irish are known around the world for, and rightly so!

DeletedUser

lots of types of people are known for lots of different things, its not up to you on how any person takes your comments,

ie, everyone knows in the war the germans were nazis, still its racist to call a german person one, everyone knows australia was started by convicts, yet aussies get upset at being called one. i could go on its a endless list, in short leave the stereo types and racist comments out of the forums, it makes no difference at all where someone comes from.

DeletedUser

I agree, it doesn't matter where someone comes from. However, when they begin continually bringing up where they come from in posts, it is fairly obvious that they are proud of their culture, and so wouldn't mind people mentioning in a humorous was what they are known for ;)

DeletedUser

I agree, it doesn't matter where someone comes from. However, when they begin continually bringing up where they come from in posts, it is fairly obvious that they are proud of their culture, and so wouldn't mind people mentioning in a humorous was what they are known for ;)

I mentioned once where I was from in two posts. If that is continually bringing up where I come from it's a new one to me. However can I presume you are American since you play on the US server?

IF so then let me tell you that the Irish and Europeans have many stereotypes that we use to describe Americans that you might not be aware of or like having them pointed out.

I didn't see the need to mention these in my posts, joking or not, even though I could rightly presume that most who post here were US players.

Why? Because I understand the rules of debate. Debate the subject not the person. Googly you started to personalise the debate and that's when it nearly descended into a free for all. You're lucky my wife dragged me to bed when she did or I would have annihilated you on this forum.

So lets get some facts here.

Most Irish people do not grow potato's
Most Irish people do not eat lamb
A large proportion of Irish do not drink Guinness. As I said last night I only have one friend in my circle of friends who is a Guinness drinker.
Leprechauns aren't real.
Irish people do not go around saying "top o' the morning" and "begorrah" to each other.
Most Irish people do not have red hair
The large majority of Irish live in Cities and not quaint little cottages.

Now do you get my drift?

pps. Your president is Irish.:p

DeletedUser1505

I mentioned once where I was from in two posts. If that is continually bringing up where I come from it's a new one to me. However can I presume you are American since you play on the US server?

IF so then let me tell you that the Irish and Europeans have many stereotypes that we use to describe Americans that you might not be aware of or like having them pointed out.

I didn't see the need to mention these in my posts, joking or not, even though I could rightly presume that most who post here were US players.

Why? Because I understand the rules of debate. Debate the subject not the person. Googly you started to personalise the debate and that's when it nearly descended into a free for all. You're lucky my wife dragged me to bed when she did or I would have annihilated you on this forum.

TROLOLOL.I would have paid good money to see that.

So lets get some facts here.

Most Irish people do not grow potato's
Most Irish people do not eat lamb
A large proportion of Irish do not drink Guinness. As I said last night I only have one friend in my circle of friends who is a Guinness drinker.
Leprechauns aren't real.
Irish people do not go around saying "top o' the morning" and "begorrah" to each other.
Most Irish people do not have red hair
The large majority of Irish live in Cities and not quaint little cottages.

^LIEZ!:stat:

Now do you get my drift?

pps. Your president is Irish.:p

Barrack Obama is irish? :S

DeletedUser

His great, great, great Granddad was. That means O'Bama could play soccer for Ireland.;)
Watch the news today and learn something.

If he decided to go down that path, he would go straight into Irish national team :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

LOL and US "soccer" team is much better hahaha made my night that did.