X-Men

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

The world was a bit boring soo we decided to make a bit more fun.

DeletedUser

Defender: Noise
Destination: Yeah x3 | 041 (481|549) K54

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Defender's troops, that were in transit
0 0 4680 0 2793 0 203 0 0
Haul: 0/8.000
Loyalty: Dropped from 17 to -8

Let the party start

DeletedUser

Defender: Noise
Destination: Yeah x3 | 041 (481|549) K54

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Defender's troops, that were in transit
0 0 4680 0 2793 0 203 0 0
Haul: 0/8.000
Loyalty: Dropped from 17 to -8

Let the party start
Seriously.that Cent is ruining the rep :/

DeletedUser

Way to go, traitors. Wanting a fair fight, then attacking your tribemates without warning. Very fair :rolleyes:.

DeletedUser

Way to go, traitors. Wanting a fair fight, then attacking your tribemates without warning. Very fair :rolleyes:.

its like 2.7m vs 900k? in points.

and then u cry about us?

if you had good players every nobletrain would have been sniped so don't cry when you lose m8.

DeletedUser

No tribe will have all good players. the fact, paper wings, that you attacked one player and think you beat all of smash- that does not make sense to me. 5 conquers against smash, all from the noise account. paper, that not impressive, you are just picking on one guy. So its really you with 320K versus Noise with 200K. Not so stacked against you when we look at it. PLus, this is the first 24 hours. Smash has not responded as a whole yet, it seems.

DeletedUser

its like 2.7m vs 900k? in points.

and then u cry about us?

if you had good players every nobletrain would have been sniped so don't cry when you lose m8.

You mean if we had tons of coplayers like you, didn't have lives that prevented us from doing so, didn't sleep, and had expected you to stab us in the back after weakening us with your claiming villages and then not taking them? Yeah, maybe if those were all true, we'd have beaten you. Unfortunately, we don't have the time, with Matt's problems and mine.

DeletedUser

You mean if we had tons of coplayers like you, didn't have lives that prevented us from doing so, didn't sleep, and had expected you to stab us in the back after weakening us with your claiming villages and then not taking them? Yeah, maybe if those were all true, we'd have beaten you. Unfortunately, we don't have the time, with Matt's problems and mine.

You could have found another tribe leader.

We don't have tons of coplayers.
The start was only two of us. then flipper the doulphin joined us. And after that Beau ter ham. did (that are their forum names;))

I don't have a life?, maybe.
I have a girlfriend, Every evening I go to play with friends( soccer/football depends how you wana call it ).

I think that's enough evidence for having life.

DeletedUser

You could have found another tribe leader.

We don't have tons of coplayers.
The start was only two of us. then flipper the doulphin joined us. And after that Beau ter ham. did (that are their forum names;))

I don't have a life?, maybe.
I have a girlfriend, Every evening I go to play with friends( soccer/football depends how you wana call it ).

I think that's enough evidence for having life.

1. Finding another leader wouldn't have been Smash. It would've been a farce. Without Matt and I, at this point in time, putting a new leader in charge would've meant nothing. They would've been new to the job and had no idea how to do it. Might as well have disbanded as we did.
2. So, basically, you have 4 coplayers now?
3. I never said anything about you not having a life...I simply said ours got in the way. I think a funeral is far more in-the-way than your circumstances ;).

DeletedUser

1. Finding another leader wouldn't have been Smash. It would've been a farce. Without Matt and I, at this point in time, putting a new leader in charge would've meant nothing. They would've been new to the job and had no idea how to do it. Might as well have disbanded as we did.
2. So, basically, you have 4 coplayers now?
3. I never said anything about you not having a life...I simply said ours got in the way. I think a funeral is far more in-the-way than your circumstances ;).

3 coplayers + me. makes 4 total players.
Im sure there are enough membes in Smash that have been leading a tribe for a while.

now i gotta sleep i have to wake up in 6 hours to nolife again, and send some nobles ;d

DeletedUser

4 coplayers...most of Smash was 1 player per account, they'd probably beat you easily with 1 person vs. 1 person :).

And I'm sure there aren't, because I know the tribe far better than you do. And besides, who would want the job, in such a state?

DeletedUser

4 coplayers...most of Smash was 1 player per account, they'd probably beat you easily with 1 person vs. 1 person :).

And I'm sure there aren't, because I know the tribe far better than you do. And besides, who would want the job, in such a state?

I can be online for 18 hours a day, i have all skills and you still think 1vs 1 people would own me.

good luck with dreaming, speak you tomorrow

DeletedUser

You have a life but can be online 18 hours a day. That's a strange statement to make...

But yeah, good luck with that :rolleyes:.

DeletedUser

You have a life but can be online 18 hours a day. That's a strange statement to make...

But yeah, good luck with that :rolleyes:.

That's why he has co's , so in fact it is a good statement. So stop trolling and get serious ;)

DeletedUser

He has co's so he doesn't have to be online 18 hours a day. But if he can afford to be online 18 hours a day, how can he say he has a life? I'm just pointing out a contradiction, not saying it's true.

Maybe you should start reading and get serious. Way I hear it, you hardly even contribute to your own account anymore ;).

DeletedUser

He has co's so he doesn't have to be online 18 hours a day. But if he can afford to be online 18 hours a day, how can he say he has a life? I'm just pointing out a contradiction, not saying it's true.

Maybe you should start reading and get serious. Way I hear it, you hardly even contribute to your own account anymore ;).

I have exam my dearest friend ;) and I don't want to screw it up, so hush on that point.
But I read it again and you are right ;) but he does like to exaggerate , so it might be not correct but atleast he's online for like 10 hours at least and during his game play he watch movies or something else...

DeletedUser

And I have my own problems, so being "serious" as you suggest isn't as easy as you'd think. Nevertheless, I'm pretty sure I did just point out that I was, indeed, serious. And, in addition, I think you more than justified Smash disbanding, considering if you can just go away due to exams, then the leadership of Smash quitting and disbanding the tribe (due to a lack of people to pick up the mantle of leading in Smash) was more than justified, considering the circumstances. Thank you :).

Status
Not open for further replies.