X-Men

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I have exam my dearest friend ;) and I don't want to screw it up, so hush on that point.
But I read it again and you are right ;) but he does like to exaggerate , so it might be not correct but atleast he's online for like 10 hours at least and during his game play he watch movies or something else...

yesterday pirate bay- pirates of the carribean 4:D

DeletedUser1505

:O
me too!

still dlding though :/

you shold make me dukeh (nod)

DeletedUser

This has nothing to do with the topic.

Get back to it please.

DeletedUser548

It may not be on topic, but now I know what movie I'm not going to see :p

But yeah, from my perspective, it was a smart move by papers wings and crew, but still... The way they did this is just terrible. Would've been better if they'd just announced and then left, instead of backstabbing Smash. Would've been funner as well :p

DeletedUser1381

But yeah, from my perspective, it was a smart move by papers wings and crew, but still... The way they did this is just terrible. Would've been better if they'd just announced and then left, instead of backstabbing Smash. Would've been funner as well :p

yeah kinda took the fun out of it when they set some of us players up.. We had a recent op.. Me and Smash.thelastmanstanding was going to take a few villages from. Of course he did not send and i got the short end of the stick. After losing all meh nukes and the op was a failure from our traitorous tribemates they left and the attacks began. Kinda funny, so many quit after them leaving. Most of their gains will be from the inactives so dont be too impressed by this tribe :p Some brothers huh lol

DeletedUser548

Well, why didn't smash try to fight back anyways? :p

Anyways H4rdc0re?, I'm considering getting back into the game soon, so if you need a co-player in the future, let me know :p

Oh, and if Matt reads this, sorry for you and Christii's loss... I recently lost my grandfather.

DeletedUser548

I was on MOLOCO for a few days :p But I usually play solo, and somewhat inactive due to time restraints (Like 2-3 hours a day for this at max), so I've never been too successful lol

DeletedUser1381

lol well i gave my account away anyways. Ill be on world 4 though.. Under a new name of course :)

DeletedUser

Why would they do that, that woulda gave smash the advantage to prepare against them first then, and why would any tribe want that?

DeletedUser

Because they wanted a fair fight? They did say themselves their intention was not for Smash to disband.

DeletedUser

Because they wanted a fair fight? They did say themselves their intention was not for Smash to disband.

you made my day noob ;) what you just said is clearly a lack of self-control rofl how about using those emotions for something else, hot shot ?

DeletedUser

I'm afraid I don't even understand what you're talking about. Regardless, I think that was some sort of poorly directed insult at me, though I'm not sure where it stems from. Considering what I said came from mails and from this post:

Clicky!

I think I'm right, and you need to exercise more self-control yourself :).

DeletedUser

I'm afraid I don't even understand what you're talking about. Regardless, I think that was some sort of poorly directed insult at me, though I'm not sure where it stems from. Considering what I said came from mails and from this post:

Clicky!

I think I'm right, and you need to exercise more self-control yourself :).

lol, smart talking doesn't say you are right ;) Regardless I must say, that your opinion about our action is just based on emotions and not on a fact.

DeletedUser

So you lied, is what you're telling me? As far as I was told by both you and your coplayer, you were hardly even around. How would you know intentions as well as they do?

DeletedUser

So you lied, is what you're telling me? As far as I was told by both you and your coplayer, you were hardly even around. How would you know intentions as well as they do?

offcourse , rofl , we still comunicate ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.