X-Men

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

So why don't you get your coplayer online to come and tell us how he lied ;).

DeletedUser

Anyone else having as much trouble as I am understanding how this guy is in any way correct?

DeletedUser

Anyone else having as much trouble as I am understanding how this guy is in any way correct?

i'm just ******* with you ;) i really don't care what they say about us :p , it only gets me smile.

DeletedUser

Who is "they"? I'm discussing what your coplayer said about you...As I proved in the link.

DeletedUser

Seams as though the one being hated while in smash in now the Hater....

X-Men - Haters make US famous.

DeletedUser

Seams as though the one being hated while in smash in now the Hater....

X-Men - Haters make US famous.

I don't hate him, nor anyone. I just find some of your actions disgusting, and your arguments nonsensical ;).

DeletedUser548

I don't hate him, nor anyone. I just find some of your actions disgusting, and your arguments nonsensical ;).

Arguments? I haven't seen a proper argument from the X-men yet. Granted they're decent players, and it was a smart thing to do, it's just the way everything happened that's stupid.

DeletedUser

Well, whatever Flip the Dauphin was saying, is what I'm talking about :D.

DeletedUser

Me too bids goodbye to us3. I don't see the world challenging. Goodluck to people that's still here. Vivian needs co-player kindly message her (Power of Three) ingame.

DeletedUser

It's ironic that the "there's no challenge" excuse was used for inactivity, and yet the moment a challenge presents itself the remainder of the tribe jumps ship/quits. Aliyah.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yeah, that's how it works when the challenge is made by players you'd rather deprive of any fun by not allowing them to get a good fight. Besides, when there's already inactivity due to the lack of a challenge, the challenge that presented itself was too little, too late for Smash members to awaken to. And even if they had, it would've only gotten worse after X-Men. I've been over this. And over this. And over this. I've posted when I said I would not, just to say it again. And again. And again.

DeletedUser

I've been over this. And over this. And over this. I've posted when I said I would not, just to say it again. And again. And again.

You have. But I've been unable to post for practically the whole thing, and I'm too spammy to avoid commenting on a thread of this sort :p Aliyah.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I agree it is, it was a sweet move by them in the end. And Googly nice to see you back around mate! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.