Awards Rating Server 3.

DeletedUser

i used 5 hc and book marked 75 at a time, last time just to prove a ''nub'' with a few villas could get the plunderer award over a 2 million point player who laughed at me, i beat him by over 1700 hits that only took me a few hours of the day, imagine if i had rebookmarked another 75 for a total of 150 at a time and did it all day. it was very monotonous but i proved my point that some awards can be massaged very easily.

i see its going on here by the way, how can i tell ? just look at the awards and hover your curser, you do the math. either people are not very efficient with there farm parties or they are massaging for the plunderer.

today @ 7:34:43 16/05/2011
The current record is 1.372 plundered villages.
The current record is 1.538.456 plundered resources.
= 1121 rezzies per haul assuming that the current plunderer is the one hauling those rezzies of coarse lets say for argument sake its 15 lc a pop -> imo a typical farming party for someone still micro farming non stop.

efficient farming or not?

for:
&
against:

if i have missed something vital feel free to point it out and debate, we dont need a target painted and flames burning over it.

I get the impression that you are focusing more on getting an award than on actually farming decently.
I will throw out there that your farming is inefficient if you are farming from a D village without spears.

DeletedUser548

I get the impression that you are focusing more on getting an award than on actually farming decently.
I will throw out there that your farming is inefficient if you are farming from a D village without spears.

Uhh, Googly, he did say in his post that he was trying to prove that someone with just a few villages could get the award over a person with 2 million+ points...

DeletedUser

Uhh, Googly, he did say in his post that he was trying to prove that someone with just a few villages could get the award over a person with 2 million+ points...

That is easy enough to do even with 1 village as long as it has a decent troopcount. So I don't get why that needs proving?

And also, what relevance does your comment have? He said this:

efficient farming or not?

for:
&
against:

if i have missed something vital feel free to point it out and debate, we dont need a target painted and flames burning over it.

I was pointing out why his "mass-microfarming" wasn't efficient, as he was only using one type of troop. He asked a question in his post: "efficient farming or not?". I disagreed with him and gave a reason why, as well as pointing out that he was more interested in getting an award than efficient farming. Not really sure what your post had that adds any meaningful addition to the debate CHOPPER began? Feel free to edit your post or make a new one that actually has something worth reading in it :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Why would you combine lc with spears when you know spears slow down farming runs?

I might have not understand you very well, but for a dutchie that's what it seems you meant .. (Guess you hadn't even noticed english isn't my native language .. Yes, I know I'm awesome :D)

DeletedUser

Spears have a good haul. You can send 40 at a no-wall village and none will die. Otherwise, stick some swords or axes with them..

EDIT: Plus what PeterDGreat1 just said :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Mr. Bees Knees, what are you doing with lc in you D villas?

your farming is inefficient if you are farming from a D village without spears.

Perhaps, you need some more practice reading?:p It' the only way to improve.

DeletedUser

I don't exactly need more practice reading Pete, perhaps I just need to lay of the rum.

Erm, wait a minute .. No I don't!

I only just noticed chopper mentioned hc and not lc, perhaps you're right Pete .. Anyways the first thing you do once you have your second villa is spearwhoring, so obviously you farm with spears more than with hc, that is in chopper's case, as he only just had his second village.

DeletedUser548

That is easy enough to do even with 1 village as long as it has a decent troopcount. So I don't get why that needs proving?

And also, what relevance does your comment have? He said this:

I was pointing out why his "mass-microfarming" wasn't efficient, as he was only using one type of troop. He asked a question in his post: "efficient farming or not?". I disagreed with him and gave a reason why, as well as pointing out that he was more interested in getting an award than efficient farming. Not really sure what your post had that adds any meaningful addition to the debate CHOPPER began? Feel free to edit your post or make a new one that actually has something worth reading in it :rolleyes:

Ah, I didn't realize that you were talking about that part of his post :p

Excuse me, as I sometimes skim posts.

Btw, MrDees, what brought you to .us?

DeletedUser

Nop ... dees w5 and w7 .. But that was 3 years ago, I was a noob back then and didn't stay on .nl for more than 10 vills or so

Anyways don't you reckon we're riding on the spam road? :p

DeletedUser

Anyways don't you reckon we're riding on the spam road? :p
dees if they had a spam award you would be miles in front man..

i hereby declare the official spam award goeth too,

MrDees..

DeletedUser548

Where's .us's professional spammers at guys? Have you all been banned...

DeletedUser

dees if they had a spam award you would be miles in front man..

i hereby declare the official spam award goeth too,

MrDees..

No way. I have to be in with as much a shout as that gun toting gerbil or whatever it is.

DeletedUser

fair call shane, show us a forum infraction for spam and it's your's hahahaha

DeletedUser

Current records
Looter of the day
You plundered the most resources in this world today (4.704.212 resources)!
Keep this record until midnight to get the award!
Plunderer of the day
You plundered the most villages in this world today (1.825 villages)!
Keep this record until midnight to get the award!!

And number 1 OD:)

DeletedUser1505

Hehehe,lets see how long you can keep those ;)
I got attacker today ^-^

Attacker of the day
You defeated the most units in this world as an attacker on today (23.172 units)!

DeletedUser

Current records
Looter of the day
You plundered the most resources in this world today (5.375.480 resources)!
Plunderer of the day
You plundered the most villages in this world today (2.097 villages)!

:p going nice

DeletedUser

Death of a hero (Silver - Level 3)

While supporting other villages, 20.000 of your units died an honorable death!

View your awards\

that hurts lol;D