Famous people?

DeletedUser188

I'm a kind of well-known on die tw.ch worlds...
people know me as kenny, that's enough^^

DeletedUser29

Maybe me ?
I'm appeljongens on the dutch server.
I stopped on the dutch server i got like 33m there.

DeletedUser

look everyone has his own famous people, but only a few really are kinda special. For me that's for example a guy like Jamm.

DeletedUser

Aside from nauz no-one here I would think twice about starting next to. Anyway fame is not equivalent to skill, nor is rank, nor is having a lot of points. I have played with pp, and lodda, and most of the real famous people, I dont know that their skill is even tangent to being a good player. I would take petar, or rq over any of those guys any day.

DeletedUser

The only way to the top is to upgrade those resources and hq to a level 30 as fast as you can!

DeletedUser

I think he meant me being lazy as hell on most recent worlds.

And you my friend, have the largest e-p3nis I've seen around these forums. Why don't you prove something on this world before trolling? I don't doubt you're a great player, but please, do something worth the words you're saying before posting. Until then, you're just like anybody else.

DeletedUser286

this has basically turned into a spam thread... so to the spam zone it goes.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
And you my friend, have the largest e-p3nis I've seen around these forums. Why don't you prove something on this world before trolling? I don't doubt you're a great player, but please, do something worth the words you're saying before posting. Until then, you're just like anybody else.

My post said I was lazy. It didn't say lazy, but awesome when I try. Didn't say anything at all about ability. In fact the only person that has said I was good in the last 5 pages or so was:

mattcurr said:
Aside from nauz no-one here I would think twice about starting next to.

This server just opened, and I'm playing it, just like you are. I never claimed anywhere, that I intended to be, nor that I would be rank 1 on this world.

In fact quite the opposite, I'm doing awful so far, am rank 2 ODA, and really wish I wasn't as it's obviously stunted my growth.