Famous people?

DeletedUser

Any truly famous people playing this world?

If so what are you alias's if your willing to tell :p

DeletedUser

There are no famous ppl, which are good enough to be a threat.

DeletedUser

Famous people are only at the subsequent worlds. And those people will be familiar from previous worlds.
Now, anyone can impersonate anyone.

DeletedUser

I'll save this quote for when he nobles and rims you. >.>

War is good for business...I'm glad there's some1 who claims to be pro, so this server won't be completely lame.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Famous people are only at the subsequent worlds. And those people will be familiar from previous worlds.
Now, anyone can impersonate anyone.

If anyone thinks I'm not the same Nauzhror that has been rank 1 on 7 .net worlds they can easily message me on skype and be shown that I am.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Jesus... Can't I go anywhere without seing your sad noob postings. Seriously you suck... Holding rank 1 on 7 or so worlds for 5 mins doesn't take skill, you bum!

Err, 5 minutes? Most of them were at least 1-2 months minimum. Buzz off you useless miscreant.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Erm...try again...

Lemme guess nobled you on some world and you're still sore about it?

As for Charizard, I already know what his problem is, he's never posted 1 post under that alias here or on .uk that wasn't to bash either Pervis or myself, quite obvious he's a scorned fanboy that decided to get revenge when one or both of us rejected him.

DeletedUser

If anyone thinks I'm not the same Nauzhror that has been rank 1 on 7 .net worlds they can easily message me on skype and be shown that I am.

Hahaha, I cant believe you are counting... If it means anything I have been #1 on 2..

DeletedUser

Wait, you've only ever played two worlds, but somehow you know me well enough to claim that I suck?

I'm curious, which two worlds is it you've played. Have I even played either one of them?

Wait whut? U are the one claiming to be pro lol