Famous people?

DeletedUser

Ill pledge for Nauz that he is pretty good... If that means he is Pro then sure.

So lets end this pointless discussion...

DeletedUser

Nauz is pretty damn good. I consider myself pretty good having held top rank a couple of times. I will not call myself elite though.

Currently only rank 34 on the one world I play although I am also leading the Rank 2 tribe and have had two weeks without me playing due to major computer issues. (world 48 on .net)

Anyway, nauz knows me and I know him it's all that matters :p

DeletedUser

Nauz I will admit, is a very good startup, and can hold rank 1 for a good chunck of time at the start of the world. But I personally don't know how he is during the late game.

DeletedUser

I see, ur e-peens are big enough to actually need some cutting.

So u are telling Top-rank = pro. I am telling, ur dumb. Let's save this and look at it in 3 years.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Wait whut? U are the one claiming to be pro lol

NAgel.Far said:
Erm...try again...

You were agreeing with Charizard that I was rank 1 on worlds for 1-2 hours tops, yet you admit you've only played two worlds, which while it doesn't make you a bad player, it does say you're probably not the best one to judge whether I'm lying or not.

That was the entirety of my point.

And I never claimed to be "pro".

The thread name was "Famous people". I'm very well known on .net, and am a moderator on .uk, that I'm well known in the TribalWars community really isn't debatable. Whether I'm "pro" or "elite" or whatever else is for others to decide, and to be frank doesn't matter to me one bit.

Let's save this and look at it in 3 years.

In three years rank means nothing. Top rank at that stage is the guy who has nobled the most barbs. Rank has the most to do with skill between 10k and 500k.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I'm very well known on .net, and am a moderator on .uk, that I'm well known in the TribalWars community really isn't debatable. Whether I'm "pro" or "elite" or whatever else is for others to decide, and to be frank doesn't matter to me one bit.

Holy crap, u just epically ownzord me.

In three years rank means nothing. Top rank at that stage is the guy who has nobled the most barbs. Rank has the most to do with skill between 10k and 500k.

Lol. So u lied to me that u have played many servers? Otherwise, I cant understand this absolutely wrong statement.

DeletedUser

At 3 years into the game, I'm sure I could beat you :D

And Nauz, you also perm banned on .net forums :) You should add that :p

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Lol. So u lied to me that u have played many servers? Otherwise, I cant understand this absolutely wrong statement.

Wrong statement?

It's incredibly accurate.

Let's go look at a three year old server.

W8 .net:

http://www.twstats.com/en8/index.php?page=player&id=666373

He's the rank 1 player.

Conquers shows:

Conquers: 1688 (+1687-1)

Only -1 conquer, interesting, who bets it's because he's never faced real adversity?

Oh wait:

OD Defense Rank: 515.
(92,578 score)

Yeah, definitely not faced real adversity, I've had higher ODD before at 5 villages.

Who bets he barb nobles like a madman too?

He has 1689 villages, that means he has 1689 conquers not counting overnobles (due to the -1 conquer).

920 are barbs.
538 were his tribemates.

Summary: 1458 out of 1689 were useless.

Tell me, is he the best player on W8? He's rank 1 after three years?

No. The best player to ever grace W8 in my opinion is easily Lardingd despite the fact that he deleted at around 300,000 points while rank 1.

DeletedUser

Wrong statement?

It's incredibly accurate.

Let's go look at a three year old server.

W8 .net:

http://www.twstats.com/en8/index.php?page=player&id=666373

He's the rank 1 player.

Conquers shows:

Conquers: 1688 (+1687-1)

Only -1 conquer, interesting, who bets it's because he's never faced real adversity?

Oh wait:

OD Defense Rank: 515.
(92,578 score)

Yeah, definitely not faced real adversity, I've had higher ODD before at 5 villages.

Who bets he barb nobles like a madman too?

He has 1689 villages, that means he has 1689 conquers not counting overnobles (due to the -1 conquer).

920 are barbs.
538 were his tribemates.

Summary: 1458 out of 1689 were useless.

Tell me, is he the best player on W8? He's rank 1 after three years?

No. The best player to ever grace W8 in my opinion is easily Lardingd despite the fact that he deleted at around 300,000 points while rank 1.

Playing in 10k-500k range is all about 24/7, not skill.

Check this one out. After having a slow start out of the top20 the actual rank 1 tribe eliminated consequently any other rank 1 tribe by war. Rank 1 offense & defense. Fighting against all 4 directions and still dominating, that's what I call skilled. Not pwning noobs in the first 6 months. Go figure.

DeletedUser

I'm Rabbit from .net :p

Started on w14, hardly play after 100 vills, don't consider myself pro or famous, but I know what I'm doing...Good enough?

DeletedUser

Check this one out. After having a slow start out of the top20 the actual rank 1 tribe eliminated consequently any other rank 1 tribe by war. Rank 1 offense & defense. Fighting against all 4 directions and still dominating, that's what I call skilled. Not pwning noobs in the first 6 months. Go figure.

What is your argument?

Nauzhror

Reaction score

Umm...no....

You've clearly never been rank 1 at that stage. As such all you can do is make useless accusations. I on the other hand have, and I've done it playing no more than two hours per day.

I'm trying not to laugh at you. You're not making it very easy though.

First off. His villages average 12,089 points. That screams pointwhore so bad it's not even funny.

He's had 1235 conquers.
257 were barb conquers
48 were tribemates
334 were tribeless.

639 out of 1235 were taken with very little effort. Also his OD is awful.

You're really not proving anything.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

His main argument is that a tribe defeated a tribe, which btw happens all the time.

Look at W3, Cult family versus ex FF/D*D/GRIGNR/PDM families. Yet Cult is still holding up. Tribes are a matter of teamwork and coordenance.

DeletedUser

Umm...no....

You've clearly never been rank 1 at that stage. As such all you can do is make useless accusations. I on the other hand have, and I've done it playing no more than two hours per day.

Nice troll attempt ~