Famous people?

DeletedUser

Nagel, how about you be mature and just answer my question. I am not trying to flame you, just tell me what your argument is...

DeletedUser

His main argument is that a tribe defeated a tribe, which btw happens all the time.

Look at W3, Cult family versus ex FF/D*D/GRIGNR/PDM families. Yet Cult is still holding up. Tribes are a matter of teamwork and coordenance.

My point is, if u can't hold the pressure of having >5k incs on ur screen and handling them succesful, ur nowhere near good.

DeletedUser

As a third party viewer of this argument, I'll have to agree with Nauz and the Dr on most of this. Nagel, you don't really seem like you know much about whatever it is your trying to say.

DeletedUser

My point is, if u can't hold the pressure of having >5k incs on ur screen and handling them succesful, ur nowhere near good.

The thing is most of us can, it really isnt that much pressure once you have them all tagged and have incoming support from your tribe or are ready to snipe.

And unless I see your proof I wont believe you've ever touched a decent ranked account.

EDIT: Do you want my proof of defending? I have tons. I can show you whatever you want.

DeletedUser

Playing in 10k-500k range is all about 24/7, not skill.

Check this one out. After having a slow start out of the top20 the actual rank 1 tribe eliminated consequently any other rank 1 tribe by war. Rank 1 offense & defense. Fighting against all 4 directions and still dominating, that's what I call skilled. Not pwning noobs in the first 6 months. Go figure.

Great point, to bad you are talking about a tribe where this topic has to do with players not tribes.

Everything Nauzhor has said is true in most situations. You get the odd time where a decent player plays well into a world, but most do not because you eventually get to a point where you have no competition at all...kinda like right now on this world :p (due to all the greys of course)

DeletedUser

As a third party viewer of this argument, I'll have to agree with Nauz and the Dr on most of this. Nagel, you don't really seem like you know much about whatever it is your trying to say.

No wonder...u guys never played any further then stomping noobs till 500k and now claim to be pros. That's fkin low.

DeletedUser

Thats also the tactice on old worlds with much points, Break someone so he gets mentally insane an deletes his account, same als .nl w2

i one had 20k incs and i handeld of pretty well xd 1/2losses

DeletedUser

Playing in 10k-500k range is all about 24/7, not skill.

Check this one out. After having a slow start out of the top20 the actual rank 1 tribe eliminated consequently any other rank 1 tribe by war. Rank 1 offense & defense. Fighting against all 4 directions and still dominating, that's what I call skilled. Not pwning noobs in the first 6 months. Go figure.

As for this, I have been rank one solo playing no co-player or night sitting before on a decent world for .net

It is all about who can plan ahead the best and keep queus going 24/7 not about who is on 24/7.

It is also about who can control their area which few properly do.

DeletedUser

Now i'm curious if Rep would allow me to bring his tradition from W48 to here. Nagel you've earned a crown, and not one to be proud of.

DeletedUser

I kinda need to changed my game plan when I saw that there are tons of Barbarian Villages near me.

^_^

DeletedUser

Dude, your not even worth our time. You are completely oblivious to how this game actually works. Your judgement of skill is completely faulted, and it is completely obvious you are just throwing darts in the dark.

Just stop talking....

DeletedUser

Dude, your not even worth our time. You are completely oblivious to how this game actually works. Your judgement of skill is completely faulted, and it is completely obvious you are just throwing darts in the dark.

Just stop talking....

Who are you talking to?

DeletedUser

Wrong statement?

It's incredibly accurate.

Let's go look at a three year old server.

W8 .net:

http://www.twstats.com/en8/index.php?page=player&id=666373

He's the rank 1 player.

Conquers shows:

Conquers: 1688 (+1687-1)

Only -1 conquer, interesting, who bets it's because he's never faced real adversity?

Oh wait:

OD Defense Rank: 515.
(92,578 score)

Yeah, definitely not faced real adversity, I've had higher ODD before at 5 villages.

Who bets he barb nobles like a madman too?

He has 1689 villages, that means he has 1689 conquers not counting overnobles (due to the -1 conquer).

920 are barbs.
538 were his tribemates.

Summary: 1458 out of 1689 were useless.

Tell me, is he the best player on W8? He's rank 1 after three years?

No. The best player to ever grace W8 in my opinion is easily Lardingd despite the fact that he deleted at around 300,000 points while rank 1.

YES HE is the best player, Why dont i get so much barbs around me and tribemembers to noble :I

DeletedUser

No wonder...u guys never played any further then stomping noobs till 500k and now claim to be pros. That's fkin low.

This used to be my account, up until 19 million points before I quit and gave away, now is being eaten by tribe.

Ckaut W2

I defended for this account almost 18 hours a day for about 2 months at one points and ained over 70 million ODD on it.

Izi-Ico W3

So before you go calling everyone noobs, get with the program.

DeletedUser

This used to be my account, up until 19 million points before I quit and gave away, now is being eaten by tribe.

Ckaut W2

I defended for this account almost 18 hours a day for about 2 months at one points and ained over 70 million ODD on it.

Izi-Ico W3

So before you go calling everyone noobs, get with the program.

Just don't mind him.

^_^