New Moderator

DeletedUser1209

UBM nice siggy, you have good taste :D

Oh and Googly, be nice :rolleyes:

Thank you kindly - did it today - and dont worry about Googly

That skill is like learning to ride a bike. I may be rusty from behaving for so long ingame, but I still have the power to bring it back up :p

I think it would have to brought out in you - not of your own accord... I think it wont be as easy when you come back to harness the darkness :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

zomg a nub forum mod as well as a nub igm mod, ah well ;) welcome to us4........ slave

DeletedUser2069

I got another question

Since this is a new world how come we didnt get the chat thingy that came with the last update?

DeletedUser

Hi there Humpty. Much and more has changed since you and I last spoke.

Old School, which feature are you referring to? If you can quote me to a post, I can ask some higher-ups.

DeletedUser2069

From the changelog for 7.2

InGame Chat
We've added InGame chat possibilities to the game. However we will not be activating it everywhere yet. We'll first be doing some tentative testing on selected worlds and activate it gradually. You'll notice when we activate it.

I kinda thought this being a new world it would be implemented into the world even if its just for testing still

DeletedUser

Unfortunately, solely because it's a new world, doesn't mean it would be activated. In fact (and this is just a guess), I'd guess it would be activated on older worlds and beta testing worlds, because newer worlds add to the server load and can sometimes have bugs in the beginning. But that's just a guess. They're doubtless testing on other worlds, so never fear; the feature will eventually be implemented if successful, I'm sure.

DeletedUser2068

Unfortunately, solely because it's a new world, doesn't mean it would be activated. In fact (and this is just a guess), I'd guess it would be activated on older worlds and beta testing worlds, because newer worlds add to the server load and can sometimes have bugs in the beginning. But that's just a guess. They're doubtless testing on other worlds, so never fear; the feature will eventually be implemented if successful, I'm sure.

Exactly what is it? I don't believe i have heard of it at the .net server

DeletedUser

InGame Chat
We've added InGame chat possibilities to the game. However we will not be activating it everywhere yet. We'll first be doing some tentative testing on selected worlds and activate it gradually. You'll notice when we activate it.

From .net as well:

InGame Chat

It's both here and there. My personal guess (as I haven't seen/used it as I'm not a tester or on a world they're testing it on) is that it would function similarly to facebook chat, if you can imagine how that works. Your friends list would be online or offline, and you could chat them at will. However, I'm not sure. I doubt anyone will know except developers, testers, and those they tell. Until that point, you'll have to wait, as will I, to see :).

DeletedUser2068

well i hope it isnt as bad as the current facebook chat. :p

I hope it is more like a skype chat.

DeletedUser

Psh, nothing to infract for unless you discuss mails between us ;).

DeletedUser

There's plenty to infract for but it seems to be getting missed :p

DeletedUser

Then perhaps you should report it :p.

Keep in mind I'm not going back in time in cleaning up threads, as that would take weeks to cover :D.