New Moderator

DeletedUser

I reported enough to ensure that I still have 1 infraction space remaining :)

DeletedUser

From .net as well:

InGame Chat
We've added InGame chat possibilities to the game. However we will not be activating it everywhere yet. We'll first be doing some tentative testing on selected worlds and activate it gradually. You'll notice when we activate it.

It's both here and there. My personal guess (as I haven't seen/used it as I'm not a tester or on a world they're testing it on) is that it would function similarly to facebook chat, if you can imagine how that works. Your friends list would be online or offline, and you could chat them at will. However, I'm not sure. I doubt anyone will know except developers, testers, and those they tell. Until that point, you'll have to wait, as will I, to see :).

I have heard its something like the chat in The West.

DeletedUser

i have a question.
are you somehow affiliated with urss tribe?cause you seem a little bit comunist

DeletedUser

Maybe I'll chat with you later Humpty.

Um, I'm not affiliated with that tribe. Nor am I...communist? Communism is an economic system last time I checked, the accusation you might be trying to make is that I'm "oppressive" (just trying to understand if I misunderstood you), in which case I'd have to disagree, but that's for the forums to decide as a whole :).

DeletedUser

I got another question

Since this is a new world how come we didnt get the chat thingy that came with the last update?

It is being tested as we speak to get rid of all the bugs that may be hiding in the corners.

From the changelog for 7.2

InGame Chat
We've added InGame chat possibilities to the game. However we will not be activating it everywhere yet. We'll first be doing some tentative testing on selected worlds and activate it gradually. You'll notice when we activate it.

I kinda thought this being a new world it would be implemented into the world even if its just for testing still

It won't be activated yet, i will try and get a date for possible implementation on one of our worlds, but i can't guarantee it will be soon.

well i hope it isnt as bad as the current facebook chat. :p

I hope it is more like a skype chat.

Below you will see the style of the chat, i haven't tested it fully so i am not sure of any similarities it has with the Facebook chat.

betachat.jpg

DeletedUser329

We were happy in W56 for a while until you came :p

That is so true for me lol <3

From the changelog for 7.2

InGame Chat

I kinda thought this being a new world it would be implemented into the world even if its just for testing still

You can try out the new chat on beta version of tws at the moment .

http://beta.tribalwars.net/

<3