New Moderator

DeletedUser

Hey all, I'm the new moderator for W4. This is the first time I've modded a world forum on this server, but as a few of you know, I am a moderator on .net for W56. I am going to be fairly lenient, as I do want to encourage forum posting and growth, but please follow the rules. I realize not all of you like me, because of Smash on W3 and W1, but nevertheless I will not hold anything in a past world against you whilst moderating here.

I am here to solely enforce the rules and help you all have fun, and that's my ultimate goal. Please feel free to comment on my moderation after it has begun to run its course. I encourage constructive criticism of my style, and I will adjust it accordingly :).

Thanks for reading,
u6s5l.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey all, I'm the new moderator for W4. This is the first time I've modded a world forum on this server, but as a few of you know, I am a moderator on .net for W56. I am going to be fairly lenient, as I do want to encourage forum posting and growth, but please follow the rules. I realize not all of you like me, because of Smash on W3 and W1, but nevertheless I will not hold anything in a past world against you whilst moderating here.

I am here to solely enforce the rules and help you all have fun, and that's my ultimate goal. Please feel free to comment on my moderation after it has begun to run its course. I encourage constructive criticism of my style, and I will adjust it accordingly :).

Thanks for reading,
u6s5l.
So any future worlds you have problems with a player you will hold it against them :p

Good luck hope you lay down the ban hammer :ax:

DeletedUser329

I am going to be fairy lenient,
Thanks for reading,
u6s5l.

2161976.jpg

Welcome Fairy Lenient . :)

Does that mean you are going to sprinkle fairy dust instead of infracting :)

<3

DeletedUser

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

What would we do without you and your amazing eyes :D

DeletedUser

Yes I want kids, but not with any of you :eek:.

It lets me because I am supah cool :D. But really, it's because I'm a moderator. We've had this debate before. I suggest you search the forums for it ;).

I dare you to try and ban me, Matt ;).

DeletedUser

Please feel free to comment on my moderation after it has begun to run its course. I encourage destructive criticism of my style, and I will adjust it accordingly :).

Consider it done (bandit)