Static Electricity

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

You all know that feeling you get when someone shocks you? You know that feeling when they rub their feet along the carpet to generate enough static electricity to shock you? It doesn't hurt yes, but isn't it annoying? Today, here at TBS we received some of this annoyance.

Now, Zeus, the god of the sky as many know him, is known for his ferocious attacks of powerful electricity. Well today at TBS, we see some attacks coming in from Zeus, OH NOS! Their attacks are going to be all powerful, right? Wrong, these little static shocks have done nothing more than to annoy us.

Now these little static shocks were not even the tip of the ice berg.
The really big shock, was that Zeus, held a NAP, and still holds one with us.
Now given the circumstances I would say that the NAP is void.
Normally, I would give a tribe notice before ending a NAP, however this calls for immediate action.

So, I, Robbing Hood, of the wonderful tribe, The Brute Squad, officially end the NAP held with the tribe Zeus.

This now brings us into the next order of action:

I, Robbing Hood, of the wonderful tribe, The Brute Squad, officially declare war on the tribe Zeus for three reasons.

1.) Over 10 attacks on our members on Today,24/10/2011.

2.) Nobleing our farms, when we repeatedly asked you to stop.

3.) Continuous disrespect through IGM when we are trying to work out village disputes, not only by your leaders, but by average members as well.

Now before you all get hasty, I'll give all Zeus members a chance to explain themselves. You all have 24 hours to
A.) Leave Zeus

B.) Send me an IGM stating how much you love TBS, and then asking me for an invite (only acceptable applications will be accepted)

Other then that, you are now all considered refuges.

In closing I would like to point out the fact that

A.) Your tribe is called "Gods of War" yet your tag name is Zeus, maybe look into your mythology a tad bit.

And

B.)
128755192053339198.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1144

+1 PnP

Very entertaining, but do we have to give them 24 hours? :p

DeletedUser2069

Well you see it takes 24 hours to climb Mount Olympus so that 24 hours is needed

DeletedUser

You make me laugh :)

Why not give them 48 hours or a week instead, hehe...whiners. Go merge with PERV because TBS will be history when we are finished with you. Nothing to cry about though, as TBS was under PERV control anyway, just trying to help PERV to win US4, nothing else :)

TBS is all over, it will be a wasteland of empty villages, and I told you so long time ago before there were any war with PERV. I told you we wouldn't war PERV, and we have saved all our nukes just for you, so have fun because there is so much more to come :)

DeletedUser

You mean bark?

as TBS was under PERV control anyway, just trying to help PERV to win US4, nothing else :)

Aw DAMN! You got us! You know, for a while there I thought our super-secret plan to help another tribe win the world for the sheer unadulterated FUN of it was going to make it! I should have known better. I might have been able to fool my tribe and every other tribe, but I should have known that I wasn't going to fool the great Dobermann.

I AM RUIIINNNEDDDD!!!

TBS is all over, it will be a wasteland of empty villages, and I told you so long time ago before there were any war with PERV. I told you we wouldn't war PERV, and we have saved all our nukes just for you, so have fun because there is so much more to come :)

1. Strictly speaking, it can't be both a wasteland AND filled with empty villages. That's just plain silly!

wasteland |ˈwāstˌland|
noun
an unused area of land that has become barren or overgrown.

2. I distinctly remember you doing everything you could to get us to turn on our allies PERV and fight them. When we shrugged you off, you turned to ~ZEUS~ . Want to talk about tribes controlling other tribes?

3. I'm glad you saved your nukes. That's awfully kind of you. Maybe now you can spend your time actually playing the game, not writing messages to every single member of my tribe telling them (in a badly written message) that they should jump ship.

Best of luck, 15:42 - some of you have been outstanding and a great pleasure to play with/against, others have been nothing short of silly and clearly take this game a little too seriously in order to bolster that ego.

Oh...wait...this is a thread about ZEUS. What are you doing here Dobermann?

DeletedUser

Oh wow, it's amazing what you come up with when you google "Doberman Fail"

128684082031451014.jpg

129015186324869334.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
You all know that feeling you get when someone shocks you? You know that feeling when they rub their feet along the carpet to generate enough static electricity to shock you? It doesn't hurt yes, but isn't it annoying? Today, here at TBS we received some of this annoyance.

Now, Zeus, the god of the sky as many know him, is known for his ferocious attacks of powerful electricity. Well today at TBS, we see some attacks coming in from Zeus, OH NOS! Their attacks are going to be all powerful, right? Wrong, these little static shocks have done nothing more than to annoy us.

So basically the fist two paragraphs are a long and drawn out way of saying that being attacked annoys you.

I have the solution I believe, SimCity, it's just like TribalWars, but without all the annoying attacks.

DeletedUser

Why not give them 48 hours or a week instead, hehe...whiners. Go merge with PERV because TBS will be history when we are finished with you. Nothing to cry about though, as TBS was under PERV control anyway, just trying to help PERV to win US4, nothing else :)

Nukes? Now that is the funniest thing I have heard all week. Sending fakes, 15:42 past time. Building spears and Cats, 15:42 love affair. Mentioning Nukes in association with 15:42, priceless. Go lay down on your mat Dobermann, just like your tribe all laid down in this game by turtling.

DeletedUser

So basically the fist two paragraphs are a long and drawn out way of saying that being attacked annoys you.

I have the solution I believe, SimCity, it's just like TribalWars, but without all the annoying attacks.

Badum-dum-CHA.

I think the cliché of telling people to play SimCity instead of TW is wearing a little thin.

This is P&P, it's an aspect of the game that brings a little conversation and interactive dialogue to a game otherwise consisting of clicking buttons.

No one forced you to read it, but I'm glad you did. And I hope you liked the static LOLCAT, which was basically a long, drawn out way of saying "we're making a funny post and found a picture that references static electricity."

DeletedUser

i love how dobermann barks :D
seriously?
you are speaking about "saved nukes"?
you mean those who couldnt crush a player in your middle? (*pokes vigossive*) :p
you remember this village? achedeha9s village. thank you for catapulting this player to the top 10 of killed units total :p
i am not sure about speaking english... (stupid me) but is save = waste? uhhh i love to learn something new :)

and now to the topic:
ohhh i love zeus... the god of war... wait?! ahhh i cant stop laughing about that :D
and i also love their members... nobling those little villages in my farming-area... building them up for me and name them "Howdy Neighbor" uhh i love this (not)
and the funny thing about him is: he asked me if he is allowed to noble this village... and as i told him it would be foolish and dumb, not smart, in no way intelegent, he replied it´s a friend of him and he wants him to restart o.0 :D
anything left to say... nahhh i don´t think so

-foing

edit has no reason :p

DeletedUser1580

if you are so good why you cry for help please you know that we can not win a war against perv or tbs alone, please help us, and finally got help from zeus that don't know what they are in, with they 3000 axe and 600 LC nukes, and the next generations of family, (vodka).

BDW; Dobermann i have all the message that you send to zeus crying for help and the ones that you send me and luke, stop crying and get ready:D

DeletedUser2069

What does there ally with PERV have to do with them waring ZUES?
Zeus is not near PERV so thats not helping perv in anyway

Infact its helping you an your tribe since your tribe an zeus started attacking the same day an around the same time. So how does any of that have to do with PERV

DeletedUser

Lol..you guyz just cant play the game on map, and keep instigate other tribes to attack 15:42, or try to make them abort some plans or any attempt to fight "the great two", because you didnt expected or you dont want to have competition in this world.

DeletedUser

It is quiet funny how 15:42 announces to everyone they are afraid to attack PERV ... just funny.

DeletedUser2069

Lol..you guyz just cant play the game on map, and keep instigate other tribes to attack 15:42, or try to make them abort some plans or any attempt to fight "the great two", because you didnt expected or you dont want to have competition in this world.

What did you just mumble here?

In fact 15:42 was scared by you...lol get over yourself..

Are you agreeing or arguing cause this reads that they are scared

Status
Not open for further replies.