Static Electricity

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1580

Yeah it is kinda funny
When he was on Enchanted Dreams an got cleared by PERV he "quit"
Now he gets cleared as IwinUlose and again "quits" has people internal him

Spear get a clue you talk a big game but when it comes to playing it you just suck.
Whats your excuse this time for quitting? Let me guess your co player don't play enough for you.

Here is another hint.
This game was designed to have one person play per account. If you cant play alone then dont play at all.

Before he talk he suppose to look at my account on W1 harol21 i play only me no co and when i start they were players with millions of points and look were I'm, and if my co send 300 ms train from a cell that is amazing i will like him or his amazing friends to try to send train 300 ms from their cell;)

DeletedUser

Meh :p W4 is boring anyway :p Good luck to 15:42 and I hope you do what this word was designed for. But as we all know... I Will eventually be back. ;) And you will be ready. I know it.

And on another note. I've spoken with a few of your players asking opinions of you :p
I got a whole bunch of dudes saying how rubbish you guys are :p Even they agree with me that nobling barbs is a waste of resources.

DeletedUser2069

LOL oh now the boring excuse, funny you should like someone else I heard before. Tell me whats boring about being attacked? Thats the point of the game attack an defend isnt it? Guess what all the worlds do that so are they all boring when you get cleared out?

And here we go again with the barb nobling thats all you talk about
PERV nobles barbs thats all they noble. blah blah blah blah blah. Give it a rest already every barb we noble is full of troops to sooner or later take your teams villages. Oh an maybe you should check some of your teams recent nobles starting with maybe envoker.

And guess what if someone on my team doesnt like to noble barbs then they dont have to noble barbs I never told people they have to noble them I just give people the option to do so because every village has potential. For some reason everyone thinks just cause a village is sitting there with no owner its useless. People dont understand the value of every village owned and what its able to create. You can cry cause we nobled barbs all you want the end result of those villages will be the same.

Now this thread is not about PERV and 15:42 we gave you a war thread for that. Wait thats right you guys dont want to war PERV you wont even attack PERV. Maybe its all those barbs we nobled that filled up with troops keeping you away.

You quit the world you have no place to talk anymore go away

DeletedUser

Never >:) This world is owned by me. All of you can talk as you want. It costs over 1mil res for a new village. This is my point. Why waste them on barbs?

DeletedUser2069

and it cost that to rebuild a nuke too so whats your point
either way you pay weather you lost a nuke clearing someone which odds are its going to be 3 or 4 nukes clearing for one village so either way you pay for something and the price basicly is the same

Spend 2 mil building 2 nukes (if your lucky to only lost 1 nuke clearing)
Spend 2 mil building a village an a nuke

you have no point you just hear all the people that think there good at this game say nobling barbs is bad dont do it and think you need to be the like one of those kids that act cool on the playground

DeletedUser

Ok fine |-( Your not even worth arguing with :| Your just thick.

None of your members have brains. They all noble barbs as of your command. You should stop using them as you slaves and instead give input rather than orders.

DeletedUser2069

lead·er

 [lee-der]
noun 1.a person or thing that leads.

2.a guiding or directing head, as of an army, movement, or political group.

And funny how just a minute ago you said all my team but earlier you said a bunch of them don't waste resources on it. And really I dont think I would take advice from someone that quits every account he gets handed because he lost a few troops.

DeletedUser

Yeah it is kinda funny
When he was on Enchanted Dreams an got cleared by PERV he "quit"
Now he gets cleared as IwinUlose and again "quits" has people internal him

Spear get a clue you talk a big game but when it comes to playing it you just suck.
Whats your excuse this time for quitting? Let me guess your co player don't play enough for you.

Here is another hint.
This game was designed to have one person play per account. If you cant play alone then dont play at all.

Exactly this is the game not playing 24 people 1 account and be awesome or what ever else :if:

DeletedUser

No it's not. W1 .net wasbut it's changed and evolved into a different tw altogether.

DeletedUser2069

I managed to play without co players since 2007 I have had several successful worlds
Yes some failed as well I wont lie but If I can manage to get multi million point accounts alone then the game isnt changed that much

DeletedUser

Personal choice I suppose. I prefer co-players as I don't play much but others prefer to play solo.

DeletedUser2069

I guess I will do it then since you all been online and didnt :p

Side 1:
Tribes: TBS
Side 2:
Tribes: ~ZEUS~

Timeframe: 24/10/2011 00:00:00 to 02/11/2011 00:27:04

Total conquers:

Side 1: 36
Side 2: 31
Difference: 5

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7
Side 2: 7
Difference: 0

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 206,715
Side 2: 158,186
Difference: 48,529

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 39,376
Side 2: 39,239
Difference: 137

chart

Stats are even with a small point advantage to TBS

DeletedUser1580

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 42
Side 2: 22
Difference: 20

chart

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 3
Difference: 7

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 261,974
Side 2: 85,764
Difference: 176,210

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 56,959
Side 2: 15,771
Difference: 41,188

chart

A new update

DeletedUser2069

So when did you actually declare war ingame cause those stats do not match the stats from when the war was declared on the forums.

DeletedUser1580

they declare on us, before we were on a nap and they surprise attack us with the new family of vodka and 15:42:)

DeletedUser2069

Well I am just trying to figure out why the forum declare an the internal declare are way off then generally they go hand an hand

Oh well

DeletedUser1580

we were not expecting any attack from them by then but after that that was what happens and now is 17 to 2

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: 25/10/2011 00:00:00 to 07/11/2011 00:09:53

Total conquers:

Side 1: 77
Side 2: 45
Difference: 32

chart

Side 1: 22