Static Electricity

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1580

15:42 was so happy when we eliminate freaks, that when we start with freaks was when they finally got a few vill from them and i dont know how aenima went to a tribe that was all the time asking us to take him out:D

DeletedUser2069

i dont know how aenima went to a tribe that was all the time asking us to take him out:D

Its because they are so called "Elite" tribes due to low members an high points and stuff. Funny that the so called "Elite" tribes never won a world. Freaks dead in a few months. SMASH dead on W3 in a few months I can name about 20 others from .net if you like that were so called "elite" and didnt come close to winning the world. 15:42 is the next "elite" tribe to fall. Specially when they are in a war that they wont fight back in. as someone said they plan to turtle against us till we give up XD

DeletedUser1580

Its because they are so called "Elite" tribes due to low members an high points and stuff. Funny that the so called "Elite" tribes never won a world. Freaks dead in a few months. SMASH dead on W3 in a few months I can name about 20 others from .net if you like that were so called "elite" and didnt come close to winning the world. 15:42 is the next "elite" tribe to fall. Specially when they are in a war that they wont fight back in. as someone said they plan to turtle against us till we give up XD

i dont know how they going to survive because we want a piece of 15:42 and the nukes are made to attack and we going to give them good use, but the problem is that averytime that we noble a player from them they said, he was inactive :D

DeletedUser2069

Well yeah I am the only active player on my tribe they sould noble the rest of my tribe so I can claim inactive too :p

DeletedUser

Lol..you guyz just cant play the game on map, and keep instigate other tribes to attack 15:42, or try to make them abort some plans or any attempt to fight "the great two", because you didnt expected or you dont want to have competition in this world.

Seriously...does anyone understand this? Because for all I know, he's asking for another picture of a cat, charged by static electricity...

(and who could blame him, really)

DeletedUser1580

What does there ally with PERV have to do with them waring ZUES?
Zeus is not near PERV so thats not helping perv in anyway

Infact its helping you an your tribe since your tribe an zeus started attacking the same day an around the same time. So how does any of that have to do with PERV

i got info they are allies;)

DeletedUser1446

15:42 --->
ahand_sos.gif

~ZEUS~->
Missy.gif

Vodka --->
th_starac.gif

DeletedUser2165

i dont know how aenima went to a tribe that was all the time asking us to take him out:D

OSP you are wrong about my reasons.
I think i don't need to join a tribe to show that i'm elite :)There will always be an opposite side as this is a war game,and the game will be more enjoyable as far as the sides have close powers to each other.Thats why i made that choice when Freaks disbanded.And here,i'm not trying to prove that you are all noobs,i'm just playing to show that i'm good :)
I have some good friends in TBS and PERV,it'll be fun to fight with them.I don't know what the future holds,we'll play and see.
Good luck to all.

DeletedUser2069

I didnt say you were elite I said that the tribe you chose was supposed to be :p

DeletedUser

Aenima, Dobermann and Vigosive are the 3 best players in the server. Vigosive is just a great player and person. Doberman is just a good team player and Aemia is just awesome ;D

DeletedUser2069

I am sure there are a few people that will disagree with that statement completely

DeletedUser

KillerSpear is a semi-decent player not great. Cant send 300 ms trains :?
Godzilla is just... something ;D

DeletedUser1446

Perhaps that bad noble train had a reason...go figure!

And yes i am only decent....i never said i was a good player...i´m enjoying the game like you guys. Have fun nothing more!

DeletedUser

Seriously...we're all here to have fun. This is recreation, not a job. I'd like to echo Aenima's sentiment: Let's play to play, not because we've somehow managed to convince ourselves that beating someone in a completely arbitrary online game makes you special.

Sure, there's skill involved, but I certainly hope no one depends purely on their TW score to feel good about themselves :)

DeletedUser

I cant believe my eyes:)I`m absolutely proud of you guyz:)seriousely:)You now see that it doesnt matter who wins or loose, as long as we have fun. it`s just a game. dont forget tho` that it is one of honour and that reveals each other`s character:)

DeletedUser1580

KillerSpear is a semi-decent player not great. Cant send 300 ms trains :?
Godzilla is just... something ;D

from a cell no one cant but from my comp always 100 ms;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1580

It is amazing how peoples that talk to much quit when they are not able to defend their vills:D;)

DeletedUser2069

It is amazing how peoples that talk to much quit when they are not able to defend their vills:D;)

Yeah it is kinda funny
When he was on Enchanted Dreams an got cleared by PERV he "quit"
Now he gets cleared as IwinUlose and again "quits" has people internal him

Spear get a clue you talk a big game but when it comes to playing it you just suck.
Whats your excuse this time for quitting? Let me guess your co player don't play enough for you.

Here is another hint.
This game was designed to have one person play per account. If you cant play alone then dont play at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.