Are you ready?

DeletedUser

i thought we were being nice here, as newcomers to the forum. and they don't agree?? :confused:

DeletedUser

Or don't. So can you always tell yourself afterwards that you would have had a chance to make a different outcome...

DeletedUser

Should I join this world :D?

Yeah, do it, mate. If there's one thing that has annoyed me since I've started on this server, it's when players come from other servers claiming to be all that. Most of the time, they flop.

Or don't. So can you always tell yourself afterwards that you would have had a chance to make a different outcome...

Oooh, such confidence. Come to think of it, I'm as excited for this world as I am for W69 now.

DeletedUser

w69 is starting on the same day.
i just found out lol
so thats.. three worlds i have to play? with summer classes?
hmm...

DeletedUser

Well I'd never play a limited haul world. I'm the farmer guy. In fact I can write a 300 pages book only about farming in tw.

DeletedUser

We have to show you how to play, how to fight and how to win. So in the next few weeks you're be like
images

Big talks, show it in game:)

DeletedUser

why not? first of all, we need villages to raid, and you can always quit if its get too much for you. ^^

DeletedUser

settings could've been better, but with these slow farm times it gives more time to chill.