World 13 very interesting..

• Thread starter DeletedUser4764
  • Start date

DeletedUser2349

Margol stop pretending that LDE was some special tribe. JUNK destroyed LDE, it is over. Literally no one here cares about how badly LDE got crushed by JUNK.

DeletedUser

Margol stop pretending that LDE was some special tribe. JUNK destroyed LDE, it is over. Literally no one here cares about how badly LDE got crushed by JUNK.

You are changing the subject... this wasn't the original focus of this topic.

Get back on topic.

DeletedUser2349

Haha.

What happened in LDE will only be known between certain people and JUNK leadership, that's all there is need to say.

Anyway...

I'd like to question Wolves by having this opportunity, you claimed 'WascoweyWabbit' was inactive...

getitup33 Apr 15, 13:48
i hope you're stacked! i love stacks! me and my bro [player]Rath[/player]... muhahah

WASCOWEYWABBIT Apr 15, 13:50
Are you the baby sitter ?????? It's s suicide mission. Come get ya some. HAHAHAHAHA

getitup33 Apr 15, 13:51
O___O

a CHALLENGE!

GAME ON!

I'd assume this was a ghost speaking out of his account... i mean who else?

So much for dismissing players to hide war stats, next please.

You brought up LDE first this is what my post was in response too.

As for wasconey we never claimed he was inactive before you started attacking him. He was fully active at the start of the attacks. He was overwhelmed immediately and quit without asking for support. He also spurned any support efforts because he believed he could manage things on his own. He clearly could not. He was dismissed for being inactive AFTER the attacks on him began. Go ahead and count him in the war stats. No one really cares.

Hreoaj said:
He stopped fighting and is not asking for support. I think he either left or is just too unstable to actually play.

DeletedUser

Yes you have stas with one inactive acc and ektoras haha . When you start fight with me i want see stats :)

Correct me if i am wrong, but this is a Wolves player claiming what i stated previously.

DeletedUser2349

His point was that the player went inactive as soon as the attacks begin. Therefore you really didn't do a whole lot. Your success isn't because you are a good player but rather because Wasconey was a poor player.

Do you really want to argue semantics when English isn't your first language.

DeletedUser

More and more excuses.. tired of em.

LDE
Inactivty
Poor player

what's next :(

DeletedUser2349

How is that an excuse? You attacked, he quit.

You deserve credit for making him quit and he should be included in all war stats. No one is debating that. The point is that you didn't really accomplish much by making him quit since he instantly quit when he got incomings.

If you want to raise any actual points I will be happy to continue debating with you. If you instead want to keep making these childish posts, then I am done with you.

DeletedUser

I ain't here to take credit or argue.

You missed the point... now you call me childish..

The point was that you do not see JUNK dismissing players.. whom are inactive and lose villages for example to you, do you? so why would you do it lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2349

I ain't here to take credit or argue.

You missed the point... now you call me childish..

The point was that you do not see JUNK dismissing players.. whom are inactive and lose villages for example to you, do you? so why would you do it lol.

Why does it matter? JUNK and Wolves are different tribes led by different leaders. Either tribe can do whatever they please. I didn't miss the point. You have no point.

DeletedUser

My point was proved the first minute you began talking about LDE and my poor leadership.

Just had to see it myself.

DeletedUser2349

My point was proved the first minute you began talking about LDE and my poor leadership.

Just had to see it myself.

This post makes absolutely no sense. One moment your point is that Wolves shouldn't have dismissed wasconey after he quit because JUNK wouldn't have. Now apparently your point has something to do with LDE and your leadership skills even though that has nothing to do with what is going on in the world since LDE is gone.

I am done speaking nonsense with you.

Lets change the subject and talk about tribes that actually exist and weren't destroyed in the past. It seems Legend and Size! are merging together in order to more effectively fight JUNK.

Can they work together as one tribe or will their be turmoil from the merge? Will any other tribes considering merging in order to try and swing the balance of power in their favor?

DeletedUser4763

i think all southern tribes have some kind of diplo between them to take down junk. Majority of the southern tribes are destined to be fooled as a result of this diplos in future:cool:

DeletedUser

This post makes absolutely no sense. One moment your point is that Wolves shouldn't have dismissed wasconey after he quit because JUNK wouldn't have. Now apparently your point has something to do with LDE and your leadership skills even though that has nothing to do with what is going on in the world since LDE is gone.

I am done speaking nonsense with you.

Lets change the subject and talk about tribes that actually exist and weren't destroyed in the past. It seems Legend and Size! are merging together in order to more effectively fight JUNK.

Can they work together as one tribe or will their be turmoil from the merge? Will any other tribes considering merging in order to try and swing the balance of power in their favor?

Chill... i was messing with you... like Tidders said.

Anyway, good questions asked.. i guess we will see how the dice roll.

DeletedUser

as for wascowey....a player in the tribe almost since day 1 (relatively)... had never seen a forum post and had only been on skype once that i ever saw. then one day he makes a post all worked up because some of our wolves members had started sending him support, seeing as how isolated he was, ect. he quickly let us know he did not want anyone to noble near him or send him support. he truly wanted a solo mission i guess

and ektoras was JUNK villas initially... so yeah u might have taken 20 or so villas from ektoras.. but didnt we take about 200 when the first of many began jumping ship? thats like including your own internals in your war stats lol

EDIT can someone explain the mixed villas/200 cats offensive strategy that JUNK's very own banesmasher seems to be employing against me right now?
http://us13.tribalwars.us/public_report/67f42d67d0616d9039f758750a9ae760

http://us13.tribalwars.us/public_report/00165b9972614419997d876046223b16

i got about 20 more that have already hit and still waiting on another 20....decent strat tho

DeletedUser

You need to stop nobbling barbs and start focussing on enemy villages, oh wait... you can't take them :(

DeletedUser

you must not be paying attention then lol

you need to stop acting up with an account that you didnt even build :confused:

DeletedUser

Pathetic excuse, the player wanted me to co his account.. sorry if it hurts you.

Apr 21 16:22 BaneSmasher conquered JUNK IN THE TRUNK from swordnuke (Wolves)

Thanks. Come AGAIN.

Sweeney

Royal Guardian W17
Reaction score
as for wascowey....a player in the tribe almost since day 1 (relatively)... had never seen a forum post and had only been on skype once that i ever saw. then one day he makes a post all worked up because some of our wolves members had started sending him support, seeing as how isolated he was, ect. he quickly let us know he did not want anyone to noble near him or send him support. he truly wanted a solo mission i guess

Wanted a solo mission? I think not:

WASCOWEYWABBIT Apr 14, 13:21
I'm looking for a new home. I won't bad mouth anybody. This just isn't for me, anymore.

and ektoras was JUNK villas initially... so yeah u might have taken 20 or so villas from ektoras.. but didnt we take about 200 when the first of many began jumping ship? thats like including your own internals in your war stats lol

If I were you, I'd leave your tribemates do the arguing on that situation:

swordnuke Apr 08, 13:19
ok i gotta run but let me get straight to the point

wolves suck, too much arguing, no cooperation or ops or anything. its been a free-for-all since day 1. i know u previously would not let me join JUNK. this time however i have something more to offer

I discovered who our spy in junk was ... and will trade that info for an invite to junk, and only that.

have a good day

Anyone see a tread? Evidently it doesn't seem as if this lupine pack are too loyal.

DeletedUser

ive shared that convo on skype about 5 times probly... i think u may have picked up on the fact i was trolling you already tho

instead of taking quotes out of context..the exact posts i was referring to

WASCOWEYWABBIT on 04.14.2014 at 07:39
Thanks Quote
I don't want or need you interfering with my plans. I CAN and will take care of myself. Any build up, near me, from anybody will be considered HOSTILE. I don't want you in my way so I'm TRIPPING over you. If you come in and start taking resources I will clear AND conquer those villas. I'm ready for JUNK. Don't make me waste my time on you.

WASCOWEYWABBIT on 04.14.2014 at 12:56
Thanks Quote
I have no problem HELPING any TRIBE I'm in. I do have a problem with decisions being made about MY VILLAS without consulting me first. I have villages of mine being SUPPORTED by someone I don't know, have not even had conversation with, nor do I have any idea why they are being supported. Why am I even having to explain myself ????? Who's idea was it to STACK me without showing me the courtesy of contacting me first ????? That shows me a lack of respect. I joined to be with BLACK CAT. She's gone now.