World 13 very interesting..

• Thread starter DeletedUser4764
  • Start date

DeletedUser

When you stop attacking barbs, i will consider about giving Wolves respect.

DeletedUser2349

I don't really care if you respect me or Wolves. You haven't really done anything of significance this entire world. In the past month JUNK increased in points by about 3 million. In that same time period Wolves has increased by nearly 15 million. Regardless of the source of the growth, wolves is significantly outgrowing JUNK, putting them at an even more severe disadvantage.

DeletedUser

Oh.. it's normal you are outgrowing JUNK...

Wolves have 39 members... and JUNK 23.. i mean you have more hands right? :D

DeletedUser2349

Oh.. it's normal you are outgrowing JUNK...

Wolves have 39 members... and JUNK 23.. i mean you have more hands right? :D

Right because 39 is 5x 23... Not to mention my previous point of JUNK losing 9 accounts in the past month. Furthermore Wolves recently recruited 12 members in the north to help out our friends up in K35. Those 12 players accounted for approximately 5 million worth of points.

So not including them we gained 10 million points with 27 members compared to JUNK gaining 3 million with 23 members. The math doesn't add up Margol. The average wolves player is growing faster than the average JUNK player AND we have more members.

DeletedUser

Damn,

Gibby you are taking it too seriously :D

It's a game, have some fun.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

meanwhile, as junk loses its number one account, Mokdad, and Margol is still putting together his master plan...........

ironically margol, you will get to see the world gang up and decimate JUNK, except in this case it is because we all hate YOU.

and if junk is just bored then im sure we are giving them some excitement right?

margol u suck

wolves may have 39 members but we also control 2 sides of the world...in case u havent checked out a map recently (or dont know how to read one) we are basically 2 tribes put into one. Rather than trick people into working for us we actually help them and give them a true chance to succeed. new concept, i know...

and if u think youre bored? we (as in the tribes against junk) are destroying junk and we (as in wolves) havent even done an op or anything relevant to junk yet... thats why all this complaining of us not fighting 1v1 is pretty funny...because 1 junk asked every tribe to gang up on them in january or february and 2 because wolves vs junk is essentially ektoras vs junk and after some early success when the account owner was being transfered, the new player has started owning you guys too

p.s. only responding on here to see margols next comment

p.s.s margol u suk

DeletedUser

wolves bragging about taking down junk??? Junk was taken down by our leader wee's shrewd leadership. Wolves joined the war when junk was already falling:D

DeletedUser

wolves bragging about taking down junk??? Junk was taken down by our leader wee's shrewd leadership. Wolves joined the war when junk was already falling:D
if u bothered to read what i wrote i actually said we have done next to nothing against JUNK, at least compared to every other tribe...

Sweeney

Royal Guardian W17
Reaction score
I see a lot of hate being passed around between tribes. The arrogance shown in this thread, by each side, is uncalled for and unnecessary. Have respect for one another. We are all here playing this game together, are we not?

Respect your enemies, for you are nothing without them.

DeletedUser

@Swordnuke

Hey Buddy!

Thanks for calling me out... well.. i suck... thanks..

LDE sucked too? considering i led them... and they still lead your tribe 'Wolves' in war caps... i mean look how long LDE have been inactive for?

So who sucks?

Where them Wolves at?

DeletedUser2349

I see a lot of hate being passed around between tribes. The arrogance shown in this thread, by each side, is uncalled for and unnecessary. Have respect for one another. We are all here playing this game together, are we not?

It is almost impossible to respect JUNK as long as Margol is apart of it.

DeletedUser

It took Wolves 39 members to finally catch up ... to JUNK... keep in mind we only have 23 members

dont forget your pawns in the north there mate... dont act like your alone in all this

Well,

What can i tell you... this is tribal wars, in one world we are friends in another enemies, if you hold the past against someone you will never learn how to be successful.

You sound like someone else in history

hiter.jpeg

In the end he lost too...

And its funny you talking about success perhaps too you not earning anything is success but most wouldn't agree.

Not gonna brag or anything

Thats the truly funny thing its like when someone says "No offense" its always a precursor to someone about to brag or be offensive.

And for the record UC leadership went inactive same with the pat account and we did take quite a fair few villages off you guys for being a tribe 1/10th your size... merging just strengthens our position for the coming war.. and because were not a weasel like you we made sure everyone had a home that was active. make a friend in one world create an enemy in another is your style not ours.

JUNK isn't inactive... JUNK is just bored.. that is all...

Right evidence to the contrary

Recruitment got you guys to the top and its barely keeping you there...

image.php

losing villages is apart of a war, i can't speak much about your tribe disbanding after they failed to challenge JUNK

Right and thats why you guys weaseled your way into the silver account and why you brought your chum in the north pawn into your fold right cause there was no threats.... you must think everyone is stupid to make your lies so transparent.

lol, jez flaming others for stuff your own tribe does... showing your colors again there mate... back stabbing and talking trash about and to everyone around you...

Damn,

Gibby you are taking it too seriously :D

It's a game, have some fun.

Some people enjoy hating... perhaps he is one of them... you do make it pretty easy.

Sweeny people dont hate junk persay infact its quite the opposite... they do hate Margol so if some of that hatred for his past actions rubs off thats cause you welcomed him into your tribe.. and when junk does eventually falls I can pretty much guarantee if he is still around he will have a hand in speeding it up so he can attempt to keep playing. if you ignore history your doomed to repeat it.

DeletedUser

Give me a break, blaming me for everything, all i did was joined JUNK because i was asked to join to help friends, got a problem, live with it.

DeletedUser

@Swordnuke

Hey Buddy!

Thanks for calling me out... well.. i suck... thanks..

LDE sucked too? considering i led them... and they still lead your tribe 'Wolves' in war caps... i mean look how long LDE have been inactive for?

So who sucks?

Where them Wolves at?

personally i dont see the point of letting every single person know yyoure about to eat them all...we didnt declare war on every 1 man tribe like u probably did...not a big deal...i guarantee wolves has more player caps than LDE and more villages and a leader...so...theres that...

DeletedUser3795

Hello all

good to see thread has liven up. So very good. I would rather let my nobling do the talking but I would like to say thank you for getting LSB back and ending my sit and giving up his villas for junk. At first I was up set because while he was away saying good by to his dad i just about doubled his account and to have him hand it to junk was abit of a slap in the face. But now i have time to work on my account and look at that, up to 3rd. I beat you wished you never kicked me of LSB sit. Sad to hear he was a spy. tainted his account for life as I will never let that lie.

always reading but can't see the point in always talking

Weee

DeletedUser

Well since pwn has been mentioned finally I will put my 2 cents in on what is going on.
I see a lot being posted on here about "integrity" and tribes helping their members and allies out, and pwn has recieved a lot of grief for not joining the gangbang of junk. But I have watched wolves stab UC in the back and all the other large tribes eat barbs until they grow fat, and yes a threat. At least with junk we all know what we are getting.

also maybe we shouldn't insult hitler by comparing him to margol, i mean hitler was a terrible person but he did accomplish a lot

DeletedUser4764

Ok so now it's official PWN is with JUNK . Ok let's roll :)

DeletedUser

Where did I say we were with JUNK? Anyway, it's not like you guys aren't "rolling" already, you are killing off all the barbarians on our border, they must be with junk too.

DeletedUser

even the 1 active player in junk leaves :(

getitup33 today at 07:35
Hello,

Margol no longer plays here, my name is Ricky.
I am not sure what has happened to those players. Nice meeting you.

DeletedUser

I would like to thank you Sweeney and BossMan07 for allowing me to show you that players and their attitudes can be changed. I hope you appreciated all my work in JUNK and I hope we will meet again in another world. Thank you.