Chatting and Bantering

• Thread starter DeletedUser6755
  • Start date

DeletedUser6712

Nah look at his and the tribe's profile. They don't reply, but block you instead :eek:
Got an invite from them, and you guessed it, without a PM.

I know some of them as well, and have funny story to share anout MisakiShokuho in begging of world 27. He or she was duke or council of tribe WANG (We Are Not Gentleman), they had around 13-14 members at that time period and none of them had nobles to do anything. At that point and I was in top3 tribe with academy tribe, we did have nobles and way more villages then WANG's players did. Well, somehow they decided to declare war on us and some of them were turned into barbs and bigger players were rimmed. At the end of the war there were no WANG players on our K.

Anyway, they were very cocky at the beginning of the war and some of them blocked me as well. I was very confused of why they are so silly. When mass fakes was sent they attitude dramatically changed and I was ub-blocked. However it didn't help them to change outcome of the war.

This being said
romu on world 28 seems like strong account but we all know that it is all about team work and not soul skills, I hope his profile isnt reflection of his real-life personality and also I hope he doesnt block his tribe mates when they mail him. We shall see what he is made of when there will be decent players to show him what is up in his immediate area.

DeletedUser6755

Tell me about it. Nobody seems to want to come out and play.

DeletedUser6712

Hey all! I hope everyone missed me., just wanted to say that OTG is gonna suck a big one this world because they do not know how to fight their own battles and they still relay on spied too much. Too much playing diplomacy and not much team work. Scrubs gonna be scrubs.

DeletedUser6712

how about NobleGuy, is that turd around? anyone know what is his game-name since it is so difficult to create matching name on tribal wars and this forum.

Im not Crazy Henkie.

Reaction score
This this topic seems to be pretty active:

is anyone interested in playing on W27 with me? Looking for a new co player ;)
Send a PM if youre interested (US people preferred)