Search results

1. Question on the new rules for account pushing

Simply put, has accounting pushing just been thrown out the window now because it seems to be completely legal to push account these days, If so, can it just be removed from the rules so everyone can do the same thing comfortably and demolish the system? Not going to go into more detail about...
  2. World 41 - PP farming or general TW learning

Hello guys, gals, children and Trolls. The main reason for this post is that I intend to join w41 to PP farm as I said and anyone interested in learning how to do it effectively or has interest in learning any aspect of the game is welcome to join with me and I'll help you out along with...
  3. W16 DreamTeam

Can be an interesting thread and is generally made at some point throughout the world so since these forums are dead it might as well be made now, the players must be on W16 and you can only have 5 players(including yourself). 1.Me 2.Aenima 3.Terror37(competing for 7th yr of TW hottest player)...
  4. W13 DreamTeams

So since these forums are dead, I thought i would try to get a bit of conversation or activity here. So, first thread. If you were to join another world and you could take any 4 players from this world(Whether they are still here or not is irrelevant, but they MUST have played on this world at...
  5. Removing Morale

As we get further into the world will we be removing Morale or will it be remaining throughout? If so, What are the conditions that the morale is removed on? A vote? a % of dominance? Similar to .net.