8.5 Changelog Discussion

DeletedUser1446

So people that are playing have advantage with the Flags right? Or at least the ones that will play World.7 and then will be able to use them in World.8.

That is the thing i don´t understand, but any improvement in my opinion is great. Can´t wait to try it on World.7:)

DeletedUser2389

So what the expansion packs mentioned in the 8.5 update?

DeletedUser2069

wow what do you know another slow world again

how many people need to ask for speed 2 before you actually listen to people and give them something faster

and you wonder why this server doesnt grow nobody listens to the players

DeletedUser329

So what the expansion packs mentioned in the 8.5 update?

Expansion packs are a pack of flags you can purchase through premium points.

wow what do you know another slow world again

how many people need to ask for speed 2 before you actually listen to people and give them something faster

and you wonder why this server doesnt grow nobody listens to the players

That's not entirely fair. Just not everything asked for can be given.
The last world we had was faster than originally intended to satisfy those wanting faster than a speed 1 world.

DeletedUser

cant you just try and give us a speed 2 world for once, i mean yes not everything can be given but still.

anyway world isnt too bad except for the speed. and i dont like the sound of this flag system

DeletedUser

I like the flag system and I really like the morale change.

DeletedUser548

cant you just try and give us a speed 2 world for once, i mean yes not everything can be given but still.

anyway world isnt too bad except for the speed. and i dont like the sound of this flag system

With the new features, it's not a surprise that it's speed 1 unit 1. They always do that.

DeletedUser2069

That's not entirely fair. Just not everything asked for can be given.
The last world we had was faster than originally intended to satisfy those wanting faster than a speed 1 world.

How long have people been asking for a speed to lisa? I can recall a few worlds now that its been asked for and yet not given. No not everything asked for can be given but seriously when 3-4 worlds pass after thats been begged for by multiple people and ignored it becomes a problem

then you also have fake limits on the last few worlds take that off so people can actually war properly

Sorry Ill stop my complaining its not going to be heard anyway

DeletedUser

How should we earn the flag. Should we buy it with Premium point?

DeletedUser

Expansion packs are a pack of flags you can purchase through premium points.

As you can see, flags are purchased through premium points :). There are a few other ways, as well however.

Earn Flags by:
-Defeating your enemy's armies (like earning Paladin items)
-Creating noblemen
-Achieving awards
-Completing certain quests
-Purchasing expansion packs
-Inviting friends

That covers all the ways you can earn flags. Get them in whichever way you prefer :). Inviting friends is completely free and doesn't require losing troops or creating noblemen, or achieving awards, all of which are more work. I'd say you'd be best off getting friends to play the game if you want easy flags :).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Okay but what time in US will it start and what GMT is it?

DeletedUser329

Okay but what time in US will it start and what GMT is it?

The world will start in the morning .US time (EDT)
That would be afternoon (GMT)
We do not have an exact time for opening.

DeletedUser3007

1. can we activate flag feature be available to all .us worlds? why not!? if no, maybe we can put a survey up it would make worlds more interesting :)

2. I see how different flag types are available but are there multiple flags of the same type? for example, 3 haul flags able to go on 3 different villages?

3. population flag.. can i place a pop flag on a village, recruit to above the regular 24k farm space, then remove the flag without losing the extra troops i made?

4. recruitment flag.. can i place recruitment flag, fill up my recruit q, and then remove it keeping the recruitment at faster pace? or will it go back to norm? even if they are already put in the recruitment q

5. how to get flags.. do you need to achieve 1 of the certain tasks to get a certain flag? or do you get them at random? such as.. does farming give you haul flag? does fighting give you attack flag? and so on. if so, can this be further explained?

DeletedUser329

1. can we activate flag feature be available to all .us worlds? why not!? if no, maybe we can put a survey up it would make worlds more interesting :)

2. I see how different flag types are available but are there multiple flags of the same type? for example, 3 haul flags able to go on 3 different villages?

3. population flag.. can i place a pop flag on a village, recruit to above the regular 24k farm space, then remove the flag without losing the extra troops i made?

4. recruitment flag.. can i place recruitment flag, fill up my recruit q, and then remove it keeping the recruitment at faster pace? or will it go back to norm? even if they are already put in the recruitment q

5. how to get flags.. do you need to achieve 1 of the certain tasks to get a certain flag? or do you get them at random? such as.. does farming give you haul flag? does fighting give you attack flag? and so on. if so, can this be further explained?

1. Flag inventory is not bound to a single world, but instead to your account. If, for example, you earn a Flag on world 1, you can use it on world 3! Flags will not be activated on existing worlds.

2. Every village has 1 flag place. Every flag gives the village a special bonus.

3. Once you have a population flag and your population exceeds what it would without the flag, you cannot remove the flag until the population is reduced.

4. Sorry, I am not sure on the answer to this at the moment. I'll get back to you.

5. Earn Flags by:
-Defeating your enemy's armies (like earning Paladin items)
-Creating noblemen
-Achieving awards
-Completing certain quests
-Purchasing expansion packs
-Inviting friends

Hope this helps. :)

DeletedUser2716

A question about the flag system, with the bonus where resources increase due to the flags bonus. If after you buy the premium option +20% to each resource. Does that stack that mean it will stack?

DeletedUser

I have a couple of questions here.
1) Once you use the flag do you lose it?
2) Since the flags stay with the account then given time it would be possible to start a new world with a full set of level 9 flags. Is the correct?
For example lets say a below average player like me, somehow manages to collect all of the flags in W7 and I max them out at level 9. Then I can start W10 (eventually) and I have all of my flags. That would make me a below average with an advantage against someone that has no flags.

DeletedUser3223

It says on the world 7 Pre-registration on the part of the world settings that the speed is 400 i say thats wrong right?

DeletedUser2389

A question about the flag system, with the bonus where resources increase due to the flags bonus. If after you buy the premium option +20% to each resource. Does that stack that mean it will stack?

Pulled from the beta forum

Production is calculated as follows in this case:

Base production (bp): 100
Premium bonus (pb): 20%
Flag bonus (fb): 4%

total production = bp + (bp*pb/100) + (bp*fb/100)

100 + (100*0,2) + (100*0,04) = 124

I have a couple of questions here.
1) Once you use the flag do you lose it?
2) Since the flags stay with the account then given time it would be possible to start a new world with a full set of level 9 flags. Is the correct?
For example lets say a below average player like me, somehow manages to collect all of the flags in W7 and I max them out at level 9. Then I can start W10 (eventually) and I have all of my flags. That would make me a below average with an advantage against someone that has no flags.

1. No you don't lose it
2. Yes, but you'd need 6561 lvl 1 flags of the type you want to get a lvl 9.

DeletedUser2716

Pulled from the beta forum

Production is calculated as follows in this case:

Base production (bp): 100
Premium bonus (pb): 20%
Flag bonus (fb): 4%

total production = bp + (bp*pb/100) + (bp*fb/100)

100 + (100*0,2) + (100*0,04) = 124

1. No you don't lose it
2. Yes, but you'd need 6561 lvl 1 flags of the type you want to get a lvl 9.

Thank you.