A bed of Roses

DeletedUser

Hello my friends welcome to another broadcast from the man you love to hate. I will be giving reviews and predictions of players and clans that I deem maybe decent along with interviews from said fortunate ppl.

So if you deem your clan to be strong or if you're feeling like the best ppls reach out to me at my skype
Blackrosehimself1. Pls leave your username if you do

DeletedUser

Now for the first broadcast I will be speaking about the top 5 clans that are current right now and which clan I believe will be the power house

Now lets see the number 1 so far is worms led by the one and only Mr.Varu they are one to look out for with a decent spread to the north rounding to the west outward expansion doesn't seem like a problem for them just yet

2 waves
Led by I believe dark blue wont know yet tell they contact me seems to be a spread group with half in the center and half on the south east there best bet is to split and there ways and recruit to the east

3 ti
Led by
Well this has to be the Strongest grouping of the center if there smart they'll capture it with no problem

4 agprc
Led by
Well this seems to be a noon group their grouping is terrible I will pray for them when worms begins expansion

5 kiss
Led by
Well their in the same boat as ag except with a possible war on two fronts my prayers will be with them

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Now my best guess out of the current top 5 is a tie between worms and ti they're clustering is strong but not to tight leaving room for conquering and farming.

DeletedUser

World war predictions
Worms vs agprc
Small confilct predictions
Worms vs Kiss
Ti vs waves
Ti and waves vs kiss

DeletedUser

Will Lotd be a embarrassment?
By Rose
Welcome viewers to another episode of the Bed of Roses today I will cover the Lotd Empire.

Legion of the damned. More like legion is damned. After being approached by one of there recruiters I was utterly embarrassed to even had a conversation with him ( I will not disclose names). Immediately the buffoon told me all diplomatic relationships that checked to be positive then went on to reveal that the tribe was mainly noobs and that the leadership is weak. Then when I confront their leader I immediately deem him incompetent

Pm
headhunter66647 on 07.13. at 23:59
Um were allies with both of them dumb ass and not really all my clan member are active and have been top players on other worlds and all have a 2:1 troop ratio already ur pissing me off u little shit keep talking and ill use u as a farm

After less then 16 hours saying this the tribe got rid of its second and removed some so called active members as for the threat the only retaliation revived were a few scouts due to the fact if any of there so called 2:1 players tried to retaliate they would miss there soldiers protection for the next 2 to 1 days haha

All in all the leadership is weak the tribe will most likely disband when confronted
there maybe a few gems(members) in the tribe but under such weak leadership they may not make it far

Thank you for reading if you agree say so
If you feel everything that was posted was incorrect and slander you could take a belt and plastic bag and in the midst polite way I can say it kill yourself haha thanks

DeletedUser

How about ???? in K55? Quite small but promising. Players that already met in a previous world.

DeletedUser

Same for 54 you have mok and margol in arms reach of each other

DeletedUser4707

Interview Margol and ask him why he is the most well liked player in this world lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well under vary little consideration I decided to interview margol check it out

BlckRose today at 19:15
Well Skype is being a douche of well I can copy and paste here so I guess why the **** not haha

Margol today at 19:15
Ok.

BlckRose today at 19:17
so let's start of with something top break the ice.
Are you a 40 year old virgin?

Margol today at 19:18
wow... your questions are a bit rude. lol

BlckRose today at 19:19
haha well I am the tw ******* of the year 2 running mate can't lose my rep

Margol today at 19:19
are you sure you are? i don't think you have heard about me before.

BlckRose today at 19:20
Like wise mate us isn't my original server so all you guys are new to me haha

Margol today at 19:21
Well.... have some decent questions if you want to interview me lol.

BlckRose today at 19:24
haha no fun but whatever ok so I remember you stating that you claim mokdad as your worst enemy why is that?

Margol today at 19:25
It's because Mokdad thinks his hotter then me!

BlckRose today at 19:27
Well then that's the best reason to fight maybe I might put my name on the ballot

Margol today at 19:28
DAMN. SHOTS FIRED. *PAFF PAFF*

Margol today at 19:29
Ok, next question? :)

BlckRose today at 19:31
so I see your fighting in the legendary worms tribe not bad. I got to know how do you feel about your leader? I've met him in w14 were he had gained a lot of heat for recruiting the best players from the smaller tribes he's tribe would defeat.

Margol today at 19:32
Varu is an experienced player and leader, i enjoy his leadership. However, i have other plans for this world, so my stay in WORMS will be short

BlckRose today at 19:33
ahhh I can understand that would you say mr varu is a better leader than a recruiter?

Margol today at 19:38
No.

He just wasn't aware of the plans that i have planned for this world. He has a solid bunch.

BlckRose today at 19:44
Well let's rap this up with the boring question what are your achievements so far in tw?

Margol today at 19:46
My achievements...

Well...

1. Being the most hated player on TW.

That's about it!

BlckRose today at 19:47
bs that's my achievement

Margol today at 19:48
You haven't heard of Margol yet dear :)

oh... and my friend... Terror, he wants to know how old are you... ;)

BlckRose today at 19:49
tell him I love pussy haha

Margol today at 19:49
Wait... What...

BlckRose today at 19:51
haha mate despite the name I'm male my girlfriend chose the name for me

Margol today at 19:51
ahahahaha

BlckRose today at 19:52
all you tw pervs are ******* weird haha

Margol today at 19:52
I didn't ask anything lol.. you wanted to interview me LOL

BlckRose today at 19:53
haha now back to the bullshit how long have you been playing and what was your best stats? not counting your kc

Margol today at 19:55
I have been playing for 10 years. I don't really talk about stats... i tend to approach new worlds without showing off... because every world has a different outcome

BlckRose today at 19:56
Well said mate any parting words?

Margol today at 19:57
Shout-out to Mokdad for thinking he is hotter than me even tho he looks like a troll lawl.

BlckRose today at 19:57
weird just ******* weird

Margol today at 19:58
Nah am joking.

Shout-out to all my haters, keep hating! i love the hate. It thrives more!

BlckRose today at 19:58
hahaha well always strive and prosper mate