A bed of Roses

DeletedUser

Well mates enjoy next review will be a tribe outside of the top ten not decided yet

DeletedUser

Haha Opening the minds of Some players is like tumbling down the rabbit hole you never know how weird and freaky it may get. XD

Ask Margol to account sit you sometime and you maybe just see a weird and freaky things can get >.< (remember to sign the disclaimer first) :p

DeletedUser

Due to the fact that my girl has finally decided to give me some kitty cat for the first time in a month I will not being doing an article till maybe 2 days from now depends how long 15 vaigras can last me mates

DeletedUser

Also I've started a non-combative clan that will be my base of operations I ask that every clan that's willing to spare a guy please send a rep.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Margols a drama queen and i will be nicknaming Mokdad Nauz the 2nd after he deserted us :(. Woe is me i had sweeney crying on my shoulder for hours when Mokdad left us.

I am just a friendly troll traveling through thisworld. For those of you who know me i am not coplaying you lol.

DeletedUser

Well guys due to D.T leader being possibly inactive this week's tribe view is simple

Stay tuned
I'll be trying to move my bigger player interviews to soundcloud so I won't have to type much and the first person I'm going to try to get none other then the troll himself mokdad

My next tribe review will be realised eta next Friday about statz

DeletedUser

Margols a drama queen and i will be nicknaming Mokdad Nauz the 2nd after he deserted us :(. Woe is me i had sweeney crying on my shoulder for hours when Mokdad left us.

I am just a friendly troll traveling through thisworld. For those of you who know me i am not coplaying you lol.

I am a drama queen ? :D

DeletedUser

Haha sorry Lord G I'll try to tone it down but as far as my sound cloud interviews go the gloves are off

DeletedUser

Well mokdad has decided to give a interview in a later time. But alas I have a back up:)

DeletedUser

Well mokdad has decided to give a interview in a later time. But alas I have a back up:)

You tell Kyle to get his stuff together and do the interview :D Those Irish are all ruthless I tell ya