A History Of US2

DeletedUser724

Can I get a brief (or not so brief) of this world? I'm just curious... I don't see any thread telling this in the forum so possibly we could get that started.

DeletedUser

well i can summarize a little bit...
early world
i think we can start with the first dominating tribe NEXUS. they didnt last long due to being spread to far out... and making poor decisions to attacks a friendly tribe sperg. i then took over that tribe and made a deal with Sperg in order to give the tribes members an opportunity to do well in the world... i believe only me and whisper2000 are left from NEXUS in the world. after that OFF (the next biggest tribe on the map) didnt like that sperg took in some NEXUS and a war started there...eventually OFF made an agreement to merge into SPERG because OFF knew that eventually their leadership would go inactive. that put SPERG in the top spot.

mid world
in the mean time ASAS had made its academy and had control of their continent. no idea arose from ex-OFF members that did not want to merge with sperg. after that hmmm i think SPERG went war crazy and decided to go to war with everyone and make allies with NIT... eventually the NIT leadership fell and they made a choice to merge with SPERG. and hmmm... IV came up out of no where and decided to claim the title of best rim tribe( so far they seem to shine more than the others just because they are doing decent against sperg (at the moment)) oh no idea continually took in sperg members when they became man babies and internalled them. mainly aliquisher did the internaling. sperg started to target ASAS and in one op made them flee and merge with no idea. and then you saw the resent events where no idea just crumbled and has now semi reformed...

DeletedUser

mental arose from ex-OFF members that were refused entry into sperg for being backstabbers that can't be trusted after betraying 2 tribes in a row. They then betrayed Mental and Mental fell apart and they were denied entry into sperg again, so they left to create No Idea.

fixed

DeletedUser

early world
i think we can start with the first dominating tribe NEXUS. they didnt last long due to being spread to far out... and making poor decisions to attacks a friendly tribe sperg. i then took over that tribe and made a deal with Sperg in order to give the tribes members an opportunity to do well in the world... i believe only me and whisper2000 are left from NEXUS in the world. after that OFF (the next biggest tribe on the map) didnt like that sperg took in some NEXUS and a war started there...eventually OFF made an agreement to merge into SPERG because OFF knew that eventually their leadership would go inactive. that put SPERG in the top spot.

mid world
in the mean time ASAS had made its academy and had control of their continent. no idea arose from ex-OFF members that did not want to merge with sperg. after that hmmm i think SPERG went war crazy and decided to go to war with everyone and make allies with NIT... eventually the NIT leadership fell and they made a choice to merge with SPERG. and hmmm... IV came up out of no where and decided to claim the title of best rim tribe( so far they seem to shine more than the others just because they are doing decent against sperg (at the moment)) oh no idea continually took in sperg members when they became man babies and internalled them. mainly aliquisher did the internaling. sperg started to target ASAS and in one op made them flee and merge with no idea. and then you saw the resent events where no idea just crumbled and has now semi reformed...
Sawwy mate you kinda overrated sperg and underrated OFF.
early world on my view:
first there were 2 great tribes, 1.OFF.2.Nexus and asas was rank 3 while sperg wasnt even on top 5. then there was a fight between NXS and OFF. OFF's top players kept nobling top players of NXS(i nobled 2 of their rank 1 players one after another in different states). so nxs disbanded and few members went to sperg. then there was some internal fights in OFF(which was rank 1 with epic lead and half number of members as rank 2 tribe).also,Mental took some of the members of OFF . until OFF disbanded and then members moved to a poor tribe called SPERG. thats how sperg got rank 1 and held it till now.

"mental arose from ex-OFF members that were refused entry into sperg for being backstabbers that can't be trusted after betraying 2 tribes in a row."
this was so LOLish.
ABSOLUTELY no one from OFF liked to move to sperg.what did you expect? I hadnt even heared of them until saw OFF players joined them.and about the backstaber part, we were backstabbed. i even made a thread about it,feel free to read it if you want.

im guessing the whole mid game thing is also as crap as your early game description. im not saying theyre not the best tribe in w2 atm,but they werent even considered average when OFF was around.

DeletedUser

Sawwy mate you kinda overrated sperg and underrated OFF.
early world on my view:
first there were 2 great tribes, 1.OFF.2.Nexus and asas was rank 3 while sperg wasnt even on top 5. then there was a fight between NXS and OFF. OFF's top players kept nobling top players of NXS(i nobled 2 of their rank 1 players one after another in different states). so nxs disbanded and few members went to sperg. then there was some internal fights in OFF(which was rank 1 with epic lead and half number of members as rank 2 tribe).also,Mental took some of the members of OFF . until OFF disbanded and then members moved to a poor tribe called SPERG. thats how sperg got rank 1 and held it till now.

"mental arose from ex-OFF members that were refused entry into sperg for being backstabbers that can't be trusted after betraying 2 tribes in a row."
this was so LOLish.
ABSOLUTELY no one from OFF liked to move to sperg.what did you expect? I hadnt even heared of them until saw OFF players joined them.and about the backstaber part, we were backstabbed. i even made a thread about it,feel free to read it if you want.

im guessing the whole mid game thing is also as crap as your early game description. im not saying theyre not the best tribe in w2 atm,but they werent even considered average when OFF was around.

Your selective memory is almost as good as you think your skills are.

SPERG was at war with Nexus at the same time/prior to the OFF war. Sperg was ranked 4th, behind AsAs at the early game. However, a month into the game, SPERG was ranked 2nd, behind OFF. http://forum.tribalwars.us/showthread.php?t=1625&page=3

SPERG defeated nexus (including taking out OHKO, who was the #1 player at the time), and wound up absorbing some of them.

Then some folks in OFF decided they didn't like the OFF leadership, so they wanted to make their own tribe. (we call those the backstabbers). The rest of OFF merged, the backstabbers were denied entry, and beaten. In several wars. There wasn't much direct conflict between OFF and SPERG, though I remember a few conquers of OFF towns by SPERG and no conquers in the other direction.

Out of curiosity, if OFF players are so fantastic, and SPERG players are so terrible, why is it that two original SPERG players are #1/2 in the world?

Wait, I know! It's because all the "pros" quit. Since that's what they do when faced with adversity.

DeletedUser

Your selective memory is almost as good as you think your skills are.

SPERG was at war with Nexus at the same time/prior to the OFF war. Sperg was ranked 4th, behind AsAs at the early game. However, a month into the game, SPERG was ranked 2nd, behind OFF. http://forum.tribalwars.us/showthread.php?t=1625&page=3

SPERG defeated nexus (including taking out OHKO, who was the #1 player at the time), and wound up absorbing some of them.

Then some folks in OFF decided they didn't like the OFF leadership, so they wanted to make their own tribe. (we call those the backstabbers). The rest of OFF merged, the backstabbers were denied entry, and beaten. In several wars. There wasn't much direct conflict between OFF and SPERG, though I remember a few conquers of OFF towns by SPERG and no conquers in the other direction.

Out of curiosity, if OFF players are so fantastic, and SPERG players are so terrible, why is it that two original SPERG players are #1/2 in the world?

Wait, I know! It's because all the "pros" quit. Since that's what they do when faced with adversity.
People quit because they feel bored.in startup,its a matter of skills,but in late game its mostly "who is more active and can farm more" . thats why great players(if you know any) mostly play only startup.
youre proud that you took out one player?lol thats so SPERGish.
also you had operation against Szfz which was already left unplayed and was being sitted by shelly. reason for that, wait i dont care to explain,ask dejan he knows.
so if you think that i overestimate my skillz,what was the next world we joined. w3. I again achieved rank 1 ,while you couldnt even survive the startup.
plus, back there in top 20 players,there was only vowanger,the rest was like 17 OFF and 1 Asas and 1 was Mleahey.
seriously,as soon as SPEGR thinks im out and busy,they start talkin crap and make up storied and tales. grow up!

DeletedUser

People quit because they feel bored.in startup,its a matter of skills,but in late game its mostly "who is more active and can farm more" . thats why great players(if you know any) mostly play only startup.
Aha, so it takes no activity or farming in the startup? THIS IS INTERESTING AND A PIECE OF INFORMATION WHICH IS CLEARLY FALSE.

You say they get "bored", but that doesn't match reality -- they quit when they start getting attacked. Because they suddenly get busy. They tend to not get involved in conflicts.
youre proud that you took out one player?lol thats so SPERGish.
Making a point. It's funny that you ignored being proven false, though.
also you had operation against Szfz which was already left unplayed and was being sitted by shelly. reason for that, wait i dont care to explain,ask dejan he knows.
szfz wasn't the only OFF player we took towns from.
so if you think that i overestimate my skillz,what was the next world we joined. w3. I again achieved rank 1 ,while you couldnt even survive the startup.
I didn't play w3, and we were still focused on w2. Sorry.
plus, back there in top 20 players,there was only vowanger,the rest was like 17 OFF and 1 Asas and 1 was Mleahey.
seriously,as soon as SPEGR thinks im out and busy,they start talkin crap and make up storied and tales. grow up!
Again, factually incorrect.

~6-7 weeks in. 3 original SPERG players in the top 13.:
1 Aliquisher MentaL 45.870 7 6553

2 angiluk AsAs 44.486 8 5561

3 VonWagner SPERG 43.224 10 4322

4 duswdav SPERG 31.870 7 4553

5 July AsAs 28.782 6 4797

6 aras666 AsAs 28.512 5 5702

7 Eladrin SPERG 28.180 7 4026

8 Lexaurin SPERG 26.809 6 4468

9 AwzRocks SPERG 25.854 5 5171

10 lcd@r AsAs 24.779 6 4130

11 Joker10 MentaL 24.633 7 3519

12 Fire Fighter 4477 MentaL 24.477 5 4895

13 zauper SPERG 22.248 7 3178

14 hibby989 MentaL 21.961 5 4392

15 Dont-Panic? MentaL 21.303 5 4261

16 pitthull SPERG 20.950 4 5238

17 Mlea.Helly SPERG 19.598 4 4900

18 whale 123 SPERG 19.184 5 3837

19 szfz333 Afjlas 18.979 4 4745

20 alexaur71 AsAs 18.509 5 3702

DeletedUser

and about the backstaber part, we were backstabbed

Do you really have to do this once a month?

Aliquisher today at 12:56
Hey,
to 99 % me ( aliquisher) ,Noise and szfz333 will leave OFF! soon.
The problem we are handling in OFF! all the time, are nooby things of players, incorrect action, bad co. playing ond other shit we are pissed on.
Shure we are the TOP 3 of this tribe & world and we have skilled players in our back who will agree with us and follow where ever we will go.

We have a current list for a new innovation of a tribe :
Aliquisher 100%
szfz333 100 % (was playing along and sharing your plans with Awz)
Noise 100 %
VonWagner - write back.
angiluk - We are asking him like you.
Dont-Panic? 100 %
Silent Killer 100 % (silent killer never was informed of the plans here)
Fire Fighter 4477 100 %
That players would be the main-tribe-members.

We are all over the world and if y have 1 up to maybe 2 skilled active players with know-how of TW and good limit of troops we will discuss about them and i am very shure they will get invite by us.

This tribe would be the Elite of US 2 and would be unstoppable in a period of time.

We have skill, are active, have the know how and lots off experience troops.
At the moment i am innovating a new tactic for the tribe i used in many worlds at Elite-tribes about Co-tactic, wich i will publize maybe soon if it works.
Greetings again

I try to ignore the fact that you lie so much because Shelly thinks you mean well and it's not your fault because of some poor upbringing or some crap but this is really getting old.

And yes, you did start again on w3 and iirc just like on w2 you got "real busy" as soon as you started getting attacked and then once again blamed all account failures on cent.

DeletedUser724

So in the early game there was a lot of backstabbing? and betrayal?

geez its hard to imagine a time where SPERG WASN'T #1...:eek:

DeletedUser

Aha, so it takes no activity or farming in the startup? THIS IS INTERESTING AND A PIECE OF INFORMATION WHICH IS CLEARLY FALSE.
sorry for not clarifying the obvious.i honestly didnt expect you to be so dumb. at startup i can farm like 10 seconds in every 30 minutes but in lategame i just have to keep clicking on scripts and its kind of annoying and doesnt need much skills.
You say they get "bored", but that doesn't match reality -- they quit when they start getting attacked. Because they suddenly get busy. They tend to not get involved in conflicts.
Ill just ignore this part since im guessing youve never played .net
Making a point. It's funny that you ignored being proven false, though.
I didn't play w3, and we were still focused on w2. Sorry.
oh.right, so why to join in the first place when not focusing?
Obvious Excuse.
Again, factually incorrect.

~6-7 weeks in. 3 original SPERG players in the top 13.:
1 Aliquisher MentaL 45.870 7 6553

2 angiluk AsAs 44.486 8 5561

3 VonWagner SPERG 43.224 10 4322

4 duswdav SPERG 31.870 7 4553

5 July AsAs 28.782 6 4797

6 aras666 AsAs 28.512 5 5702

7 Eladrin SPERG 28.180 7 4026

8 Lexaurin SPERG 26.809 6 4468

9 AwzRocks SPERG 25.854 5 5171

10 lcd@r AsAs 24.779 6 4130

11 Joker10 MentaL 24.633 7 3519

12 Fire Fighter 4477 MentaL 24.477 5 4895

13 zauper SPERG 22.248 7 3178

14 hibby989 MentaL 21.961 5 4392

15 Dont-Panic? MentaL 21.303 5 4261

16 pitthull SPERG 20.950 4 5238

17 Mlea.Helly SPERG 19.598 4 4900

18 whale 123 SPERG 19.184 5 3837

19 szfz333 Afjlas 18.979 4 4745

20 alexaur71 AsAs 18.509 5 3702
dude youre like the most retarded person ive ever seen. obviously this was AFTER lot of us left and OFF was disbanded you nub.
i should just ignore your non senses.but since ive nothing else to do i dont mind revealing your lies.
Do you really have to do this once a month?

I try to ignore the fact that you lie so much because Shelly thinks you mean well and it's not your fault because of some poor upbringing or some crap but this is really getting old.

And yes, you did start again on w3 and iirc just like on w2 you got "real busy" as soon as you started getting attacked and then once again blamed all account failures on cent.
lol youre so stupid. first of all,i didnt blame it on cent on w3.and in w2 there was 2 more new underteaching co players,Ashkan and Saeid. ill copy the skype chat i had with cent when i heared w3 Noise was getting nobled as soon as i can log to my skype.
besides,everyone who plays w3 knew i wasnt playing.unlike you im not a low life who wastes his time on TW. and just to let you know on w3 we got catted down 1.2k pts,and rebuilt and maintained rank 2 and still we were the first to noble (as usual).then we left.
So in the early game there was a lot of backstabbing? and betrayal?

geez its hard to imagine a time where SPERG WASN'T #1...:eek:
about the first part just read the whole thread i pointed in my previous post
and about SPERG, you honestly think theyre even average?I can take out the whole sperg out . ill even care to put a race on w4.all their tribe's activity in one account.Ill join 2 weeks late,and still ill get to noble before they will.just ask around about them.theyre neither liked nor respected.I got some darn funny quotes from their members which i wouldnt reveal for now.but just for now :)

DeletedUser

I hope you're referring to those mails from VonWagner that had words that were too big for you to understand that for some reason you took as an apology but when you showed it to everyone else they got a good laugh at it because that's not what it said at all. HE LIKES ME GUYS, HE REALLY LIKES ME.

However

There's an overabundance of name calling in that post right there

That means we win again, thanks for stopping by Milad, keep shining on you crazy diamond

Noise said:
unlike you im not a low life who wastes his time on TW

No, you're a low life who wastes his time on the forum of a game he "doesn't play" because he's "too pro" and got "real busy"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

sorry for not clarifying the obvious.i honestly didnt expect you to be so dumb. at startup i can farm like 10 seconds in every 30 minutes but in lategame i just have to keep clicking on scripts and its kind of annoying and doesnt need much skills.
So, you only have one farming party early game? The length of time for which farming takes 30+ minutes between actions is maybe 1-2 days. I was getting looter of the day when the award first became available, and I was farming pretty much all the time. Still am.

You also have what, 2 coplayers to guarantee 24 hour coverage? But yeah, you're right, farming is probably too much work for you. Afterall, you get to busy to play any time you start to fight someone.
Ill just ignore this part since im guessing youve never played .net
I was unaware that this was .net. Wait, it's not? I'm referring to how the "pros" play on us? Wow, that was a shock.
oh.right, so why to join in the first place when not focusing?
Obvious Excuse.
I didn't? Read. It helps.
dude youre like the most retarded person ive ever seen. obviously this was AFTER lot of us left and OFF was disbanded you nub.
I am aware of the timing of that chart. I am also aware of the fact that this was 6 weeks into the game. Do you really think that in a game that's been running for 7 months, 6 weeks in isn't early game?

Unfortunately, no one posted the top 20 between 3 weeks and 6 weeks. Eladrin and I entered the top 20 during our war with Nexus, which would have predated most of you 'quitting'. (Except for OHKO, who quit after we cleared him).
about the first part just read the whole thread i pointed in my previous post
and about SPERG, you honestly think theyre even average?I can take out the whole sperg out .
Ouch, you lost to a tribe that's not even average? That must sting. I feel sorry for you.

DeletedUser724

Milad.Noise said:
and about SPERG, you honestly think theyre even average?I can take out the whole sperg out . ill even care to put a race on w4.all their tribe's activity in one account.Ill join 2 weeks late,and still ill get to noble before they will.just ask around about them.theyre neither liked nor respected.I got some darn funny quotes from their members which i wouldnt reveal for now.but just for now

All I know is what I have seen. SPERG dominated every bit of competition they've face since I've been on world 2. They currently control 2 out of the 4 core continents and just caused the disbanding of yet another competing tribe.

Don't get me wrong, I do not like Sperg. But nor do I hate them. I have a respect for what they have done.

DeletedUser

first off noise you are right in the fact .net moves faster and has alot more excitement going on in the core early game. but this is not .net.

next thing. you say good TW players only play the start of the world???? so they have never won. how can someone be the best when they havent beat the game? shoot if sperg wins i wont say that they're the best but they were obviously dedicated and good enough to win. but hey if you want to see if we have skill at the game i think thats why they made the speed worlds... otherwise until i see your arse listed in a tribe that has conquered a world i doubt you can talk shit on us... yeah your early game is good. but you dont have the motivation or dedication to this game to beat it...

DeletedUser

I hope you're referring to those mails from VonWagner that had words that were too big for you to understand that for some reason you took as an apology but when you showed it to everyone else they got a good laugh at it because that's not what it said at all. HE LIKES ME GUYS, HE REALLY LIKES ME.

However

There's an overabundance of name calling in that post right there

That means we win again, thanks for stopping by Milad, keep shining on you crazy diamond

No, you're a low life who wastes his time on the forum of a game he "doesn't play" because he's "too pro" and got "real busy"
well this vowanger really speaks alot.one of his mails was even enough to write a full notebook.so i dont bother reading all of his mails,but only the first line so that i may get the point,and that mail started with apologizing,so thats what i thought.

and when i play i get about 4 co players so that i wouldnt get addicted.plus,i post in here for fun. I love chatting to Noobtards XD
So, you only have one farming party early game? The length of time for which farming takes 30+ minutes between actions is maybe 1-2 days. I was getting looter of the day when the award first became available, and I was farming pretty much all the time. Still am.

You also have what, 2 coplayers to guarantee 24 hour coverage? But yeah, you're right, farming is probably too much work for you. Afterall, you get to busy to play any time you start to fight someone.

I was unaware that this was .net. Wait, it's not? I'm referring to how the "pros" play on us? Wow, that was a shock.

I didn't? Read. It helps.

I am aware of the timing of that chart. I am also aware of the fact that this was 6 weeks into the game. Do you really think that in a game that's been running for 7 months, 6 weeks in isn't early game?

Unfortunately, no one posted the top 20 between 3 weeks and 6 weeks. Eladrin and I entered the top 20 during our war with Nexus, which would have predated most of you 'quitting'. (Except for OHKO, who quit after we cleared him).

Ouch, you lost to a tribe that's not even average? That must sting. I feel sorry for you.
i only read first and the 2 last lines.i may read whole thing later,but for now:
didnt you understand what i said? i said in lategame farming needs much more time,and you even failed to understand that. how can i keep replying to you when youre this dumb?
and you cleared OHKO? they couldnt noble because of their fail noble train(one of nobles died due to luck drop),but they did clear all the support sperg had provided in the reports that i saw.

and LOL i lost to SPERG? OMG ROFL. i was Alone fighting 7 or 8 top OFF members, the only member from SPERG who was in my continent was Silent Killer who prefered to leave sperg and follow me even though he knew he would get gangbanged.so sperg had absolutely no part in this.it was all OFF.

just look at the big picture dude.
someone was making a legend out of sperg with lies,i said at early game OFF was MUCH better and had 17 top 20 members,then you came and copied a top 20 player list which had no OFF members and was for AFTER OFF disbanded,doesnt that seem retard ish ?
and then you and Sara try to change the subject by turning the whole thing on me and my co players which is not related to the matter anyhow.

All I know is what I have seen. SPERG dominated every bit of competition they've face since I've been on world 2. They currently control 2 out of the 4 core continents and just caused the disbanding of yet another competing tribe.

Don't get me wrong, I do not like Sperg. But nor do I hate them. I have a respect for what they have done.
again,they are the best on w2 at the moment,but it wasnt like this from the start.
first off noise you are right in the fact .net moves faster and has alot more excitement going on in the core early game. but this is not .net.

next thing. you say good TW players only play the start of the world???? so they have never won. how can someone be the best when they havent beat the game? shoot if sperg wins i wont say that they're the best but they were obviously dedicated and good enough to win. but hey if you want to see if we have skill at the game i think thats why they made the speed worlds... otherwise until i see your arse listed in a tribe that has conquered a world i doubt you can talk shit on us... yeah your early game is good. but you dont have the motivation or dedication to this game to beat it...
"you say good TW players only play the start of the world???? so they have never won"
Ofcours they never won. lets say for example DNY.the leader of that world joined w55 and couldnt even survive until noble stage.also,take Nauzhror for example. why does he leave after he achieves top 5? is that because he gets attacked every time or doesnt have lategame skillz?No.it just gets boring and less competitive since MANY quit.being the best has nothing to do with playing till the end of the game.or also take rank 2 on w57 who is a friend of mine.he just quit 2 days ago.does that make him bad?
or for example take Leightons tribe for w55 ( Yawn).all of their tribe quit pretty soon even though they were in top ranks. care to explain how it happened in your view?

"but hey if you want to see if we have skill at the game i think thats why they made the speed worlds"
what has this got anything to do with speed rounds? but sure,if you want to compete in speed rounds ill be glad to kick some arse. rank 1 on speed championship(Staying active) already asked me to co him when i came back.so even in speed ill accept the challenge.
"yeah your early game is good"
Finally making some sense
"but you dont have the motivation or dedication to this game to beat it..."
so you expect me to play until the world ends? lol so i should only play 1 world in my life since a world may not end until 4 years.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Not really? Seems to have hurt you on a personal level though, victory again

DeletedUser

Not really? Seems to have hurt you on a personal level though, victory again

Omg sara youre so awsome you keep winning and get victories after every childish post you make. Whats your secret of winning so much?
Seriously.do you even live on earth?i used to think youre smart as a 5yr old kid.i was wrong . You have been just borned lol.