A Sad, Sad Day....

DeletedUser2629

It is a very, very sad day when a legend leaves tribal wars. This happens quite regularly due to real life issues, personal issues, no time, and hundreds of other possible reasons. It has been a while since a legend has left tribal wars, and we are due one very soon, But Alas, There won't be one any time soon, so you will just have to settle for me! ;)

It is time for me to leave. It has been a great run, and I thoroughly enjoyed it, But, I can play no longer. With RL being so hectic, and tribal competiton in the world finally starting to hot up*, It has got too much for lil Ryan here.

I thank you all for being such great people, and I bid you all farewell.

Good luck guys, And all the best for the future. I will pop on the account from time to time, just to see how things are going! :D

*Not Really ;)

~Ryan / 1/4 of Silence. / Duke of StopIT
<3<3<3

DeletedUser

gunna miss you buddy! a true tw legend is leaving.

Love ya man

~Dan

DeletedUser329

Hurrah !! I mean o dear :S Take care kid. I don't believe you will be gone for too long :p

All the best.

<3

DeletedUser

Cya ryan, wish you best for the future and come back soon :)

DeletedUser2600

he can't leave us alone as secretly he wishes he was as good as us.

DeletedUser

good luck man... and if RL settles down be sure to check up on us all!

DeletedUser2629

I will pop my head in every 4 days or so, Just for a quick look - I cant abandon my tribe! D: <3

DeletedUser548

Good luck with life man, didn't know you, but it's always sad to see a player leave here, especially one who's on the forums.

Everyone needs a breather, and life does get hard some day. Just make sure you continue to visit. :p