A Sad, Sad Day....

DeletedUser

well he did quit until you started acting like an toothpick for now reason :)

DeletedUser2779

well he did quit until you started acting like an toothpick for now reason :)

Lets see what exactly did I do?

1. I called him out for his lack of experience and he lied about the accounts he so called played.

2. He called me into w61 as he said," his account vs mine, but he then says he never called me out and he said all his friends vs me lol.

3. If he is upset because I think that POP! won't be number 1 as many worlds when do you actually see a beginning tribe STAY #1? Hey if it help we'll post a thread called:

"Remember when"

I keep asking myself what exactly do I have against POP! I really don't or can't put a finger on what exactly but one reason would be you all boosting about yourselfs on the forum like you are gods! If you ask me I think that is going to be your greatest downfall because there are some very good players I have seen on other worlds that play the long run playing w5 and I'm sure they will rise infact I believe:

TheNobleGrape has just proved this... btw good on your selection of noble target.

Question do you base your membership off points? You said before if I'm correct that you go off trust? Was there a reason you dismissed Noise after he got nobled? I just really don't think POP! will survive with current leadership my guess is that you and @RAS@ have an alliance because you think that you are just so good? Am I wrong?
gl

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

we dismissed noise as milad hadn't played it for 2 weeks, daz quit and there was one person left who was not quited to our tribe. he can't snipe or bactime so therefore was just a week link, plus he quit after he got nobled :) also only 5/6 of us post on the forums, you can't say that everyone in our tribe bosts about themselves when we have 40 players altogether...

DeletedUser

whoa whoa TheNobleGrape vs Noise lmao if noise was active we probably know who was gonna win and dont you start going on @ras@

DeletedUser

we're allied with @RAS@ because i'm friends with one of the leaders.. you probably wouldnt understand as you've never been in that situation :)

DeletedUser2779

Now you keep players that don't know how to snipe/backtime? Even more important aren't active? lol

As I said before to your tribe points mean everything. I'll reseach @RAS@ some more today to see what worlds this tribe have even been successful on my guess is that I won't find 1 but I'll check anyways. I'll start with .US then .net to see if I can find a world.
gl

DeletedUser2779

we're allied with @RAS@ because i'm friends with one of the leaders.. you probably wouldnt understand as you've never been in that situation :)

Whats funny is how on earth would I have ever guessed that you guys were allied! :D

DeletedUser

both of these tribes are new so you wouldnt find anything :) no i just said that only one of them couldnt snipe/backtime, he was only on the account to farm. But how could the majority of us nobled villages above 2/2.5K points with no troops? makes no sense...

DeletedUser

because both leaders of the tribes dislike you and are arguing with you right now?

DeletedUser2779

Both leaders? I don't even think that I have spoke to the leader of @RAS@ but try again!

DeletedUser

i'm sorry i didnt realise he wasn't officially a tribe leader, but he's a respected member of their tribe who the leaders listen to. and the way he was backing us up makes it pretty obvious that we work together...

DeletedUser2779

And which member are you referring to backing you up? As I recall Famous-Inferno isn't in either tribe. So I guess the fact that someone from your alliance is backing you up and I don't even know which player that is says alot?

DeletedUser

i wasn't speaking about him :) it says that you have a bad memory? but i wouldnt call that a big problem, i'd call your social retardation a big problem

DeletedUser2779

i wasn't speaking about him :) it says that you have a bad memory? but i wouldnt call that a big problem, i'd call your social retardation a big problem

Kinda like your co players memory I guess? :D
Seriously you guys make this too easy. I do enjoy you trying though but you must remember forum presence does account for a small % of game play so it'll be nice to see what happens in the near future don't you think?

To be honest I get it I made your co player look like a fool/liar all credibility with him went out the window and you being the good co player you are you're just trying to stick up for him the best you can (or till he can come back online) I get it :)

DeletedUser2779

For the record I think its cute how you guys also got matching forum names Quiet. and Quiet... Cute:truelove:

DeletedUser

To be honest I get it I made your co player look like a fool/liar all credibility with him went out the window and you being the good co player you are you're just trying to stick up for him the best you can (or till he can come back online) I get it :)

can't argue with that really :p
btw accept my skype request